Introduction

Darjkle

I see you have a Kakashi-sensei avatar; that's nice.

But anyway, welcome to the YCM forum. I'm Sakura, the current lead moderator of Custom Cards.

Before you post your stuff, please take the time to read over the guides and rules in the section; it's important that you get an idea of what we expect out of you. Also note that Casual and Advanced both have different standards of design; Casual is more general design as a whole, but Advanced deals with the metagame (and otherwise higher design standards). If you're not too familiar with the meta, it's advised you start off in Casual.

It may also be a good idea to look in the TCG forum from time to time, especially now given a new set is coming out (albeit for Japan at present; do keep an eye on these things as TCG players will eventually get them).

Anyway, some of the forums are prone to have heated discussions (and a bit of drama at times); do your best to avoid getting involved in the latter.

----

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or another staff member.

Have fun :D

His username brought me here.

It's coincidence. Although the world can be so small sometimes that we could actually know each other without being aware we both are in YCM, but obviously that's highly unlikely.

P.D. I found funny how the traffic in my profile page increased, most likely because of this thread.

Archived