Oath of Vengence

Brimtosis

qmz3Lvy.jpg

When a Warrior-Type monster you control is destroyed by battle: Special Summon 1 Warrior-Type monster from your hand or Deck with the same or lower Level as the destroyed monster. While this card is face-up, that monster gains 400 ATK, also it cannot be destroyed by battle when it attacks or is targeted for an attack by a monster that has destroyed a monster by battle.

OCG:

When a Warrior-Type monster you control is destroyed by battle: Special Summon 1 Warrior-Type monster (from your hand or Deck) with the same or lower level as the destroyed monster. While this card is face-up on the field, the Summoned monster gains 1000 ATK and cannot be destroyed by battle from a monster that has already destroyed a monster this turn.

Ok, I am not sure about the Special Summoning, but I am sure it is fine. But the ATK boost is way to much. Fix that.

What do you suggest that he do to fix it then, if the boost is too powerful as you say? (Reminder that OCG fixes don't count towards the AC)

When a Warrior-Type monster you control is destroyed by battle: Special Summon 1 Warrior-Type monster from your hand or Deck with the same or lower Level as the destroyed monster. While this card is face-up, that monster gains 1000 ATK, also it cannot be destroyed by battle when it attacks or is targeted for an attack by a monster that has destroyed a monster by battle.

-----

While I am skeptical of this being able to SS from the Deck, especially with the higher Level Warriors, there aren't too many of them to begin with that are even feasible nowadays, so you should be fine. I guess HEROs can use this to search out another Mist or something to replace things, then trigger. I would say that the boost is a bit high, as otherwise it effectively becomes immune to battle destruction and usually boss-level ATK. Lower it to 500 or something, and you should be okay. Most of the time, you're triggering this off of Level 4s or something.

Archived