Yu-Gi-Oh! MMODA, cohosted by Draconus~ [PG16 - OOC - Started - Always Accepting]

Yu-Gi-Oh! Massive Multiplayer Online Dueling Adventure!

I don't like logos

IC

[spoiler=Rules]

All site rules and section rules apply, without question. Let's just have fun! Don't break the basic rules and we'll be fine. Also, Draconus and I have the last word, so if we say your character's dead, that's that.

[spoiler=Setting]

In a not-so-distant future after the events of Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, KaibaCorp president Seto Kaiba mysteriously disappeared. After months of silence, current president Mokuba Kaiba announced the search for his brother was futile, and he had been declared dead. Being the new head of the company, Mokuba took many terrible economic decisions which caused the bankrupcy and utter end of KaibaCorp.

New companies from all over the world started manufacturing their own versions of the DuelDisk, since KaibaCorp's copyright expired. One certain company, however, took a different turn. Labelling themselves Future S.A., they started distributing a new device: a VR headset that allowed the player to fully immerse themselves into a new way to play Duel Monsters: Massive Multiplayer Online Dueling Adventure. The headset was quickly mass-spread, given as reward for raffles and contests worldwide

The owner of the company, who refused to give their name, gave a message to every player: “If you win my game, I'll grant any wish, no matter how ridiculous it is.”

The accesibility of the game and the promise caused millions of players to log in, hopeful. Not everything's as it seems tho. When players logged in, they recieved a simple yet unnerving message:

“Welcome to MMODA. Death is permanent. Logging out is not allowed.”

Welcome to the chance of a lifetime.

[spoiler=Database]

The World of Duelia: This uncharted land is divided into multiple zones, with safe places few and far between. Monsters roam these lands, and bosses await in dungeons.

Starting Decks: The player is able to choose from most cards to form a starting deck of 6-8 cards, and up to 2 equip spell cards which don't count towards the deck maximum. Amongst those cards there can't be duplicates, and there must be at least 1 monster card. Starting Spell & Trap cards don't have limited uses.

Mana: As beta testers found out, the game was awfully spammy once a player got enough cards. For the final game, the concept of mana was added. Players have 4000 mana at the beggining of each battle, with cards costing mana to activate (except equip cards). Cards don't cost mana to activate outside of battle.

KC Duel Disk 2.0: This smaller version of the original Duel Disk comes with a tactile display that shows the map, your current mana and Deck. This is where your cards must be placed for the player to activate them. New quests and points of interest, as well as messages, will pop up in here from time to time.

Monster Cards & Borrowed Power: In this game, Monster Cards don't work the same as in Duel Monsters. Instead of summoning them upon activation, the player borrows the power of the monster, gaining/activating its abilities. This does not always correlate to their effect in-game, so here are two examples:

• Blue-Eyes White Dragon – White Lightning: Pay 800 mana to activate this card. The user gains the temporary ability to release a massive sphere of electrical energy from their mouth, shooting it in their desired direction. (As you can see, this is an effect that acts like the card looks like, specially taking into account the card Burst Stream of Destruction)

• A Man with Wdjat – Rare Hunting: Pay 400 mana to activate this card. Reveals the rarest card on a target player. (This is a Borrowed Power effect that directly correlates with what the card does, or comes close to it)

Ritual Monster Cards: An exception to the above rule of no summoning, these cards have 2 uses. Upon activating them normally, they behave like any other Monster (that is, allowing the user to borrow the monster's power). If coupled with the respective Ritual Spell card the monster will be summoned to the battlefield, albeit temporally.

Extra Deck Monster Cards: These will be treated as regular monster cards.

Spell & Trap Cards: These cards, unlike Monster Cards, can either give the user power or summon themselves (as a weapon, a tool, a trap, etc.) depending on what card it is. Also unlike Monsters, S&T cards have a limited number of uses, unless they're starting cards. Their effect not always correlates to the in-game effect, and there are special rules for certain types of S&T cards:

• Equip Spell Cards: These don't require mana to activate. Upon activation, the weapon depicted in the card can be used. If that weapon has any special power, that will cost mana.

• Trap Monsters: For consistency's sake, Trap Monsters in Duel Monsters have been made Monster Cards in this game.

• Continuous S&T Cards: These cards have an activation mana cost, and either a mana cost every x seconds to mantain them or a mana cost each time an additional effect is activated.

Graveyard: When a card is used, it is sent to the graveyard. If its a S&T card with no uses left, however, it disappears. At the end of the current battle cards return from the graveyard like normal.

[spoiler=Starter Booster] Apart from the cards players chose, a booster pack with six cards was gifted to them:

• Monster Reborn – Second Wind: Cannot be activated. When hit by a blow that would kill the holder, this card is consumed and the user returns to life, albeit still weakened. NOTES: This card is a starter card for every player, and cannot be obtained otherwise. This card cannot be traded, dropped, stolen, bought or recycled.

• Red Medicine: Heals minor wounds.

• Key Mouse – Golden Key: Using this card allows the user to open any chest or locked door. Doesn't work against magic locks.

• Mind on Air – All-Seeing Eye: Reveals a random card in every present player's hand.

• Trap Hole: Creates a concealed hole on the floor. If anybody steps on it, the trap triggers and they are buried.

• Message in a Bottle – Instant Messaging: Spawns a piece of paper. If a message is written on it it will travel instantly to the recipient. It must be sent to somebody the holder knows, or can be mass sent as an Emergency Alert.

[spoiler= App Format]

General Data

Player Name (as in, the name of the player who controls your character):

Player Age:

Player Gender:

Character Name:

Character Age:

Character Gender:

Appearance (At least 1 paragraph or a picture with height and weight attached):

Biography (At least 2 paragraphs):

Personality (At least 2 paragraphs):

Deck (6-8 cards)

Borrowed Power monsters:

Equip Cards (Max. 2, doesn't count towards the card maximum):

S&T Cards:

Other Data

Fighting Style:

Misc:

[spoiler=Roster]

Ghostrick Mary - Arthur Justicar

JustYui - Laughing Skull - Sett

Champion0 - Old One-Eye

Talim Rave - Lider

BatMed - ReinHardt

Nis-Niso - Kingbartal

[spoiler=In the dark...] “Ugh...I wouldn't expect less...” The bearded warrior panted, using his Psychic Sword to keep hismself from falling over. His enemy, a hulking warrior with skin white like paper and an armor red like blood stood menacingly and prepared his sword for another attack, “...from the dungeon boss, Shadow Vampire.”

“You're a fool for coming here alone, adventurer. It's impressive how far you got up our Castle. Vampire Lady was simple enough, but I can't help but wonder how you defeated Lord and Vamp. Oh well...” The monster swung his sword at the warrior, aiming for his neck. If it were to connect, heads would roll.

Except it didn't connect. The mighty blade's swing came to a sudden halt, a barrier of pure light having been formed between it and the warrior, “What?!” The vampire cried, stepping back from the light, “Lightsworn Barrier?! You didn't have that card! My Eye of Truth would have told me...unless...”

By the time the monster realized, however, it was too late, “Fairy Archer! Golden Arrow!” a female voice exclaimed from behind a pillar in the castle, outside of Zerato's field of view. Before he could react, a golden arrow leaving a trail of light emerged from the girl's hand and pierced the creature of the night in the chest. In that very moment, it exploded in a flash of blinding light, which caused the monster to shriek out in pain, “NO! NOT LIKE THIS!” As if he had just been set on fire, Shadow Vampire started slowly decaying until his body was nothing more than dust.

Proving its effectiveness, the light not only disintegrated the vampire, but caused a serious problem for the party: the warrior, Leon Reyner, had apparently been severely affected by the arrow's light as well. He blindingly stumbled around until he picked up a small rectangular card and held it up in the air, “Shadow Vampire get! G-Good job, Anne. Now help me up, we gotta take the loot and go back before the monsters respawn. Corinne should be able to heal m-” Something stopped him as he spoke, both party members realizing at the same time.

“Shouldn't the 'Dungeon Cleared!” tune be playing?”

“Actually...” an unknown voice started from the shadows, startling the blinded man and his sister, “That plays after you slay the final boss. And you didn't really think that was my final form, did you?” the mysterious voice laughed.

“ATTENTION,” appeared in blue letters on the display of your Duel Disk, along with the message:

“Leon Reyner and Anne Reyner status update: DECEASED.

Place of death: VAMPIRE KINGDOM.

Killer: CRIMSON KNIGHT VAMPIRE BRAM.”

You closed the message, sighing. Another group of dead adventurers. You won't meet the same fate, however. You will defeat the final boss, escape this virtual world, and have your wish granted. You're destined to succeed, after all.

Or are you?

SAO + Yu-Gi-Oh? I assume most people would hate it, but I'd like to see how this would work.

Interest noted...

Although two questions:

Are custom cards allowed?

&

What about field spells? How do they work? Does it affect only your field, one monster, or in a certain range?

Custom cards will not be allowed. There are a lot of interesting cards in the original game, so you can always find something to surprise you if you look hard enough!

The thing is that the different zones you fight monsters in are based on field spells, so field spell cards are not gonna be a thing likely.

I'm guessing we pick a monster to play as? I'm very interested in this, but I can't help but wonder how it works...

You have your own human character, but have the ability to borrow power from your monster cards to strengthen yourself (i.e. being able to breathe a fireball after activating Red-Eyes Black Dragon) instead of summoning them. Everything will be specified in the Database.

Also, to everybody who noted interest, I'm currently almost done with the OOC and'll be modifying this post shortly.

[spoiler=Your best friend]

LJp4c1R.jpg
"Trust me, you'll be fine!"

Player Name: Lucy Striker

Player Age: 16

Player Gender: Female

Character Name: Laughing Skull

Character Age: 19

Character Gender: Female

[spoiler=Appearance]FYEnvvp.jpg
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 112 pounds

Laughing Skull's player wasn't really one with a knack for creative appearances, and simply modeled her character after herself with some modifications. She darkened up her skin tone a bit, changed her eye and hair colors, gave her character some glasses because she thought it would look cute, then opted for a raincoat and rubber boots since she decided it was the appropriate outfit for her kind of deck. Her choice of an overall yellow and purple color scheme is simply because those are her favorite colors.

[spoiler=Personality]
Laughing Skull is probably the most well-mannered and cheerful sadist you'll ever meet. She always says please and thank you, keeps a positive viewpoint on the things around her, and delights in your pain and torment. She thinks about the needs of everyone around her before her own, and would gladly help somebody in need if she can. Those who trust her tend to earn her trust in return, and become valued friends she admires and keeps a caring eye on. Those who resist her just make her more compelled to turn them around and make a friend out of them. Should you need a conversation subject to quickly pull out the best in Laughing Skull, try talking about natural disasters. Offline, she aspired to be a storm chaser, due to her powerful infatuation with the raw destructive power of nature and humanity's epic struggles against it.

Being as expressive and emotional a person as she is, it's very easy to read her emotional state. Whatever she feels, she feels it greatly, and if it's something good as it so often is, she'd love to share it with others. Despite these powerful emotions, however, Laughing Skull is an excellent planner who can still think without letting her emotions cloud her judgment. She prefers not to talk much about herself and instead learn all she can about those around her, and is readily available if someone needs emotional support. She is a shoe-in for the "friend to all" type of description, despite the fact that she'd enjoy hurting her friends. For the most part, she keeps such ideas as only ideas, reserving her actual actions in that regard for enemies.

[spoiler=Player bio]
Lucy Striker was born at the social bottom, into a train wreck of a family clutching onto its last string of hope. More often than not the three would go hungry, and having to raise a child only made things worse. For the first seven years of Lucy's life, all seemed lost for her and her family. Then, something happened.

Evidently, Lucy had spoken to some of the other students at school. Students began convincing their families to donate money to help get Lucy's folksback up on their feet. Even students who were known to steal lunch money began finding spare cash in their pockets to give to the Striker family. By the time Lucy was in middle school, they were back to a socially acceptable standing. And yet money kept trickling in from Lucy's pockets. Around the time she started high school, something rather odd happened. Lucy had gone missing.

Nobody was able to find her for two whole weeks. When they did, she had quite a bit of cash on her person; far more than she would have had at her usual rate. She simply stated she was getting lucky with scratch-offs and returned home. With the money from her winning streak, Lucy looked into an MMODA that had caught her attention. She purchased a VR headset, got this revolutionary new game, and...

Well, here we are now.

[spoiler=Deck]
Cards located here.

Laughing Skull's deck uses a combination of destructive WATER monsters and Zombie-Type monsters with swarming capabilities to apply huge amounts of pressure to the opponent, as well as continuous effects that force them to play by her rules, on her terms. This control-swarm tactic is backed up by her equipped weapons, allowing her to snipe at the enemy from afar while her monsters keep the opponent busy, or dominate melee combat with sheer numbers and unpredictable swordsmanship.

Borrowed Power monsters: Zombie Master, Mezuki, Soul-Absorbing Bone Tower, Lekunga, Codarus, Levia-Dragon Daedalus

Equip Cards: Hydro-Pressure Cannon, Sword of Dark Rites

S&T Cards: Kaiser Colosseum, Water Hazard

[spoiler=Fighting Style]
Laughing Skull's fighting style is known to turn on a dime between one of two things. Initially, she'll be unwilling to get her hands dirty and will use her deck's play style to keep her enemies away from her, pestering them with high-pressure shots of water, floods, and swarms of monsters. If forced into melee combat, Laughing Skull becomes the most dangerous she can get. With the sword, Laughing Skull uses unorthodox movements and false attacks to keep her opponent on edge, while still swarming them with monsters if possible.

The first card she activates is always Kaiser Colosseum, ensuring that every fight is to the death, be it slow and full of despair, or swift and bloody. Wherever her opponent may be, Laughing Skull doesn't let up on the pressure she places on them, treating it more like a game of chess than an RPG. She's known to adapt her strategy on the fly, such as keeping a ranged opponent's hands full by surrounding them with monsters on all sides, or not using her WATER-themed cards if the opponent could benefit from them.

[spoiler=Misc]
Duel Theme (vs monsters):

Combat Theme (vs Laughing Skull):

I got a couple questions (with one kinda directly leading into the next). What's the policy on using effects outside of battle? Also, flight and speedy methods of transportation; do they exist, and how do they work?

On the first one: you can use cards outside of battle with no mana cost attached. However, if said card starts a battle, your mana will start being used. 

Flight and methods of transportation aren't an inherent thing in the game, the main method of movement being walking. However, if you do have a card that allows for that, you can very well use it.

[spoiler=Angel(WIP)]

"I guess this is the deliverance they kept talking about."

Personal Information:

Player Name: Eli Kaye

Player Age: 17

Player Gender: Male

Character Name: Angel

Character Age: ~early 20s

Character Gender: Male

[spoiler=Appearance]

In-Game ll Real Life

Eli's game avatar is 4 inches taller than his real life counterpart, putting just a hair below 6 feet. While both Eli and his avatar are in good physical condition, Eli is a bit softer(150lbs) while Angel(155lbs) is definitely made completely of lean muscle. 

[spoiler=Personality]

[spoiler=Biography]

Combat Information:

[spoiler=Deck]

You can view the deck here. (still making the equip cards)

Borrowed Power Monsters: Happy Lover, Petit Angel, Tenderness, Shining Friendship, Ray & Temperature, Fairy's Gift

S/T Cards: Wall of Revealing Light, Lumenize 

Equip Spells: Silver Wing, Cestus of Dagla

I feel demanded to rep the Toon Kingdom in this, but I do have a question about the Toons. How are they gonna be handled, considering that they either require Toon World to even be around or require its presence to be able to direct attack?

I actually forgot about them. I'd say, just to make it fair, that they can be used without Toon World, but Toon World makes their effects considerably stronger. With Toon World being a card with an upkeep mana cost, of course.

Considering Toon World costs 1000 LP to just cast, they'd better get a decent power-up! (If that's also the maintenance cost as well, then yikes! That turns the Toon Duelist into a suicide player!)

Well, remember there's no LP here, rather there's actual damage to your character. The cost can always be tweaked, and usually 1000 mana cost (since your maximum is 4000) is reserved for really strong cards, like boss monsters and such. If you check Yui's post, that's a good example of mana costs.

EDIT: Gonna be posting my first character in this post to avoid double posting:

[spoiler=Thomas Jensen/Arthur Justicar]

dbYJcOO.jpg

"Judge, jury and executioner."

Player Name: Thomas Jensen

Player Age: 32

Character Name: Arthur Justicar

Character Age: 32

Character Gender: Male

[spoiler=Appearance]

jn3myPv.jpg

Arthur and Thomas bear a striking resemblance, except for the fact that the latter is in a wheelchair. Arthus is 6'2 (190 cm) tall and weights 210 pounds (95 kg) of pure muscle.

[spoiler=Biography] Born to a middle class family, Thomas grew up sheltered in the suburbs, living the most average life available. He was never interested in Duel Monsters, and never bothered to read the rules. As soon as he finished high school, Thomas joined the Domino City police force where he met his first love and future wife, Catherine Greene.

About six years ago, during a gunfight, a stray bullet hit Thomas in the back of the neck, piercing his spine. Stuck in a wheelchair, the young man never gave up and continued to work as an office policeman. His wife, however, couldn't bare to stay with him in that state and left him.

Years later, when complaints about a new VR game kidnapping people arised, Catherine was the first to enter and investigate. A month has passed since that day, with Thomas growing more concerned with each moment. Sick of waiting, he studied the rules and cards thoroughly, bought a headset and entered this new and dangerous game to find her lost love and to finish her mission: finding out who's behind this and stopping them.

[spoiler=Personality]

Usually a polite person, Thomas puts on a different persona when working as a policeman and, by extension, when roleplaying as Arthur. He acts cruel and careless, which reflects on his playstyle. He's a real go-getter who always tries to do his best to achieve his goals.

When faced with a stressful situation, more than ever, Thomas relies on his Arthur side to hide his insecurities. On the contrary, when surrounded by people he trusts, Thomas can be himself, which is a loving father figure and an excellent friend. He also makes it very evident that he has never played a videogame before, so he often misuses terms or can be seen trying to strike a conversation with NPCs (and getting angry when they repeat the same line over and over) more often than not.

[spoiler=Deck]

Equip Spells:

• Legendary Ebon Steed: Summon this card as an EARTH Beast-Type monster. This steed can run at impossible speeds. However, it will not attack opponents and will directly avoid fights.

• Sword of the Soul-Eater – Blood Pact: A powerful two-handed sword. If it comes into contact with blood the user can pay 700 mana or discard 1 Monster card: this blade becomes charged, each swing sending out a crescent-shaped wave of darkness. This effect lasts for 20 seconds or until the user has swung the blade 5 times.

S&T Cards:

• Spirit Force: Pay 600 mana to activate. For 30 seconds, the user feels no pain and cannot be knocked back by attacks.

• My Body as a Shield – Sacrifice: Redirect enemy attacks towards you for 5 seconds. Some attacks, like melee blows, cannot be redirected. If an attack connects with the user of this card, he regains 600 mana.

• Berserking – Primal Rage: This card gains charges as the user takes damage. By paying 800 mana to activate it, this card greatly increases the speed and strength of the user. The duration of this buff depends on how many charges it had.

• TG1-EM1 – Swap: Pay 600 mana. Swap places with an allied monster or player.

• Share the Pain: Pay 1000 mana. For the next 10 seconds, mirror the damage any player or monster takes to every other player or monster around.

Monster Cards:

• W – Wing Catapult: Pay 600 mana to equip this card as an Equip Spell card. Works like a jetpack, albeit it only carries fuel for a short flight of less than a minute. The user can go faster if its used to travel horizontally rather than vertically.

[spoiler=Fighting Style]

Arthur's playstyle revolves around buffing himself and using an all-out offensive tactic, with Berserking that benefits from him taking damage and My Body as a Shield which forces opponents to attack him. Spirit Force allows Arthur to take the damage without suffering the pain. Finally, Legendary Ebon Steed allows him to charge into battle and, coupled with TG1-EM1, can be used for quick repositioning in battle.

Misc

Battle Theme – Daybreaker

Thomas chose the name Arthur Justicar because he thought it sounded cool and powerful.

[spoiler=Old One-Eye (Complete!)]
General Data
Player Name:
Noah Hudson
Player Age: 22
Character Name: Old One-Eye
Character Age: 22
Character Gender: Male
[spoiler=Appearance:]large.jpg

6'6", 160 lbs
Biography: Noah was always a brotherly figure. Easy to like, easy to hate. He wore his heart on his sleeve and he encouraged others to do the same. He was always down for a Duel, always willing to lend a hand, a kind word, anything to help another person. Of course, once he graduated from school, disaster quickly struck. Most people don't know what happened, but he disappeared for a little while, and when he returned he was different. A little wiser, a little sadder, and with only one eye. He's gotten back into the swing of his old personality, and when he found out about the MMO, he pounced on it. He just made a character that was basically him in light armor, a duster, and a wicked metal eyepatch. However, when he found out he was stuck in the world...

He started training as hard as he could. He doesn't care that he's stuck in this virtual world, he doesn't care that he could die, he just wants to beat the game and earn the one thing he wants most: Revenge on the bastard that betrayed him and took his eye. And he'll do anything to get it, even killing other players who get in his way, becoming a villain. If you see Old One-Eye coming: You put some distance between you and you keep it.

Personality: Noah is like a big brother to everyone he knows, someone everyone looks up to, and only the foolish dare to test. He's a nice guy, brusque but not heartless, with a dark sense of humor but a bright, contagious smile. Don't provoke him; his fuse is so short, most people aren't sure he has one! Since joining the game, he's become a much more sinister person, almost villainous. He's hellbent on revenge and won't settle for anything less. He rarely smiles anymore, and he's no longer bothered by the idea of being stuck in the VR world.

He's known to talk in Latin from time to time, but nobody can tell what he's saying. Most likely, if you approach him, he'll cut you down just to save time, because he doesn't have much to spare. He fights mostly with warrior-type monsters and his spells and traps are always sword/shield related. It's fair to say he's beginning to lose his mind though, and if you brought him back to his senses, he could be an unstoppable ally.
Deck

Borrowed Power monsters:

• One-Eyed Skill Gainer The user pays 600 Mana to copy the opponent's monster ability. If activated, the user can use the effect up to twice for no mana cost. They also can fight with a pair of katana for a few minutes, increasing their melee range.
  • HC Kusanagi The user can pay 400 Mana up to three times to negate an opponent's Trap Cards. The first time they use this effect, the user gains an energy blade. The second time, they gain a second energy blade. The third time, the energy blades combine into a double-headed sword and a third energy blade is obtained.
  • Number 86: HC Rhongomyniad The user gains a spear. Pay 1000 mana and the following effects are applied: 1. The user cannot be injured. 2. The user's offensive and defensive strength are doubled.  3. The user cannot be affected by any spell or trap effects, including their own. 4. he opponent cannot activate new monster cards. 5. Once, the user can unleash a wave of darkness that dispels the effects of cards caught in it and razes the terrain. The user loses each effect in order of highest number to lowest, every sixty seconds.
  • HC Excalibur Pay 800 Mana. The user's weapons deal lightning damage equal to the original damage of the weapon. They gain a sword for the duration of this effect.
  • Gagaga Cowboy The user can attack from a distance with a pair of arm-mounted guns, or they can attack with heavy metal gauntlets, damaging the opponent's weapons by a small amount with each blocked hit. Faint western music plays when they enter a room or are challenged to a fight, and tumbleweeds spawn regardless of the environment.
  • Number 54: Lionheart While the user fights without Equip Spells (barehanded), the player can counter an opponent's attack up to three times, avoiding it and dealing the damage to them instead.

​Equip Cards:

• Fusion Sword Murasame Blade A katana enchanted with darkness. The user can pay 800 Mana to dispel magical attacks.
  • Magnum Shield The user of this crimson shield can channel their offensive and defensive power into one force, but becomes vulnerable to attack while attacking, and cannot activate monster cards/effects while defending.

S&T Cards:

• Swords of Burning Light Pay 800 Mana: While the user is not using a monster card, flaming swords will rain down on the area, preventing anyone from attacking.
  • Heroic Retribution Sword Equip this to the user as an Equip Card. They gain a heavy stone sword enchanted with the power of rage. When the user attacks, they can pay 800 Mana to inflict all the damage recieved this battle to the opponent with an enhanced strike.

Other Data
Fighting Style: Aggressively Strategic, Noah goes on a brutal offensive, forcing the opponent to defend until worn down. He also has slightly more defensive maneuvers, such as his Swords of Burning Light (used to cover an escape when necessary and coupled with Gagaga Cowboy's guns), or his Magnum Shield (used to defend against powerful enemies while he determines their weaknesses). He's not going to retreat, no matter what you do, and if you escape, you're not leaving unscathed.

Misc:
Actually missing an eye IRL.
Plays a Heroic Deck IRL.
Fluent in Latin.

Theme Song: Any Other Way

Just a question: Biography and Personality are for the player, right? EDIT: Thanks!

EDIT: Done, awaiting approval!

Your handling of Rituals has given me brilliant idea.

What if, while Toon World is on the field, the Toons themselves can be summoned as separate entities? Toon World almost acts like a pseudo-Ritual spell in regards to being required for at least the OG Toons to appear in the actual card game. Not to mention, it would admittedly minimize the amount of effect changes I would have to make to the actual cards...

@Champion: Those fields are for your player. Personality can be split, like in Arthur above, where one acts different while playing than in real life.

@Talim: I suppose, given that the removal of that card'd cause them all to disappear, that Toon World can act as a Ritual Spell.

@Champion & Renegade: I know your apps are WIP, but remember that you must explain what your cards do, just in case.

Archived