Changing the Mod Team

I will remind you that the entire purpose of a Super Mod is to hold on to the Administrator level power because we don't have active Admins. We don't WANT too many people capable of making larger changes to the site and such because then it becomes difficult to control and regulate, but we don't want NO ONE having that power, or else we can't do anything.

We're still limited in certain key areas since we don't have access to things only YCMaker does, but that's not something we can help.

For the most part, being a Super Mod has nothing to do with having a constant presence or even interacting with the community all the time. Most decisions that require a super mod's input are brought up, either with us directly, or in the course of the Mod Forum discussions. The community just doesn't see this 'process'.

Besides, Flame just GOT promoted because there was the slot open from LZ.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

A Moderator locked my thread when it shouldn't be locked.

It has been updated less than a month ago, I have posts to reply too still, I'm ready to upload more cards to it, etc.

This isn't the first time an unnecessary lock has happened on my thread either. I don't understand why it keeps getting locked or moved to different sections.

I've been working on it for over 8 years, and it's still ongoing. I've followed the rules completely and still do.

Please understand, even if I have to go on hiatus, I will ALWAYS come back to my thread eventually. I personally believe my thread should never be locked, and should also be Sticky Thread' due to popularity as the #1 Dragon Ball thread on the forum.

This work is part of my livelihood. Please let it be treated with respect like the good ol' days of YCM.

Thank you.

Here's the link to unlock it: https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/231560-dragon-ball-the-eternal-journey-best-dragon-ball-gallery-on-ycm-ever-updated-11716-498/page-25

1. Technical as it may be, the last time you updated it (not bumped it) was exactly a month before yesterday. I didn't lock it, but you still broke the rules, in the strictest sense, so the one who locked it isn't outright wrong.

2. Regardless of "always coming back", you are no different from any other member. Do not demand special treatment. This may push the line of fairness, but it doesn't pass it.

3. How, exactly, is this part of your "livelihood"?

4. Your post is spam and necrobumping. This is what Reports and PMs are for, not complaining in an unrelated thread that you, for some reason, designated as your complaint thread a ways back. Your single thread is a drop in the ocean.

Locking the thread, because this topic is past it's time, and it would simply be time for a new one, if people so wished. Take the proper avenues.

Archived