New Rules

SEXUAL CONTENT 

(this section is currently being revised.)

Effectively immediately, any form of sexual content (regardless of discussion or images) are forbidden on this site. These include, but aren't limited to the following.

• Images with abnormally large breasts (who defines this? this is completely arbitrary), lack of clothing in certain areas or otherwise nude figures (nudes I understand, but bare legs, thighs, and arms?  again, besides nudes and genitalia, this is completely arbitrary). Females in standard bikinis will be allowed (oh, thanks for clarifying that, cause it sounded like skin besides face/hands/feet was banned)
  • Images that emphasize the ass, breasts, genitalia or otherwise depict figures in provocative/suggestive positions (hmmm... if your talking visible genitalia or sex positions, I don't really understand this.  Don't get me wrong, I don't condone this kind of stuff, but again, that's completely arbitrary and those pictures are not necessarily bad if they person is still clothed).
  • Any forms of sexual discussion, or otherwise implications of sexual favors/acts (kinks, masturbating or other adult topics). Discussion about orientation is permissible (so... discussion of sexual orientation could be considered sexual discussion of kinks... I mean, what if I say I like to combine X, Y, and Z?  That technically a sexual orientation but also a kink... again this is arbitrary).

A reminder that we have members/guests who are under the age of 18, and as a family-friendly site, this kind of content cannot be allowed, lest this site faces legal action. If you have any doubts about a picture or thread content breaking the PG-13 threshold, please PM a moderator beforehand.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are just a few thoughts (underlined above) about the new rules.  I mean, they are going in the right direction, but as a person who tries to use logic in law, I thought I saw a few disconnects.

Archived