Can we ban the use of this paragraph or anything like it

You don't respect anything, do you. And I am not expecting a no. I expect you to say "We are holy, and I love yoour family. Praise the Lord! Cry cry cry...." STOP BE SUCH A HYPOCRITE! You say you love us and our people, but your only goal is to sexualize everything. You don't care about us. ABOUT US! You only care about the wicked. In fact, don't reply to me. You don't care. You don't care. You don't care. You hate us. Everybody hates us! You don't know what it feeeeeeeeeeeeels like, do you. If anyone hates you, it doesn't matter; it doesn't effect who you are, and nothing can hurt you because you live safe and sound anyways. But we are persecuted, and it's because of you people! We risk our lives for the people, but why?! I read everyday and understand nothing; you would have a better chance of living forever then me being BURNED! But we will die; nothing can stop that, and I lived in his house forever, only to stray everyday! Be lucky you have comfort, and you can insult me if you want, but my family is more righteous then both of us. Be thankful you can see them soon, and see me at the furnace. BE QUIET!!!!

Enguin bothers me D:

Well yes, most people come here just for cardmaker because it is better some others. Even I wasnt gonna bother socializing, but being alone is shitty. Events are really the funniest things here. Why dont you just host a monthly Dueling Network tournament where 50 or less members that pay a slightly large fee to enter and duel throughout the week and the next? Idk just an idea. People that place will be given great rewards that encourage people to come here and such.

I'd say report them whenever they pop up, explain the issue you have in the report, and let the mods decide.

Is this a joke?

For context if it matters, that paragraph, the well yes, and several other things, are things that members said and then several people started slightly mocking them by spamming in statuses and Misc (to the point where an entire page is filled with it) which in some instances feels somewhat harassment.

I'd say report them whenever they pop up, explain the issue you have in the report, and let the mods decide.

For context if it matters, that paragraph, the well yes, and several other things, are things that members said and then several people started slightly mocking them by spamming in statuses and Misc (to the point where an entire page is filled with it) which in some instances feels somewhat harassment.

Harassment is already against the rules

If people are mimicking outbursts or similar as a means to mock the original poster, those imitations should be reported, but you should also provide context of where the original came from, so that it is more obvious that it is an imitation for the purposes of mockery or harassment. Because on reading the OP's paragraph with no other context, I have no idea what it means. In fact, if Cowcow wouldn't have pointed out the context, I might have assumed someone was randomly spamming the Suggestions forum and locked this.

I love the fact that Enguin piggybacks off of what I do. As the proprietor of these two spews of infamy, I don't think they should be banned. Whatever the mods do, you dispute it or accept it depending on the time. The amount of times I have been post-locked here has been a record, and these helped me get that record.

I don't care if you do it. That's your job. I really should've specified about that. But Enguin has nothing to do with that. Ban him (That is optional ;))

It's the same thing either way, so I'm unsure of the difference. What makes Enguin doing it worse? I'm starting to think this suggestion was just complete joke/spam.

To become cancer I must think like cancer. Act like cancer. Become one with the cancer. And Dae is my lead.

Tbh you're not even bad, you just occasionally step on peoples' toes.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

I think the copypasta is kind of funny, although I'd like some background context as well.

Oakburn is not joking, He just wants a poor excuse to get Enguin banned.

Hopefully if this topic shows any sign of common sense it isn't being taken seriously.

Um, I don't believe he said he wanted Enguin banned. I believe he took issue just with the statement and only thinks Enguin bothers him. 

As far as the actual problem, there's no reason an Ignore can solve it.

/thread

this is what i get for not reading everything

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Kid pls. If someone bothers you because they're doing something you don't like, they won't just get banned. You can ignore someone and just not look at their posts. Simple as that.

this is what i get for not reading everything

Kid pls. If someone bothers you because they're doing something you don't like, they won't just get banned. You can ignore someone and just not look at their posts. Simple as that.

SHHHH. Don't give reason to this site. That ruins my whole premise of acting the way I do. I deal with the unreasonable because it is easy to deal with them. As cancer, I attack the weak cells of the body. How am I supposed to be cancer otherwise? 

Archived