"Can we"?

Yes.

"Is there a point to doing so?"

No.

"Is it remotely practical or plausible to do so, considering like...no one period will attain this mythical goal?"

Not really.

"How do I know you didn't actually implement my suggestion and I just have to earn it yet"?

You don't. Now shoot for 5417 reps.

(I'm just screwing with you. 5417 doesn't unlock anything, either)

"Can we"?

Yes.

"Is there a point to doing so?"

No.

"Is it remotely practical or plausible to do so, considering like...no one period will attain this mythical goal?"

Not really.

"How do I know you didn't actually implement my suggestion and I just have to earn it yet"?

You don't. Now shoot for 5417 reps.

(I'm just screwing with you. 5417 doesn't unlock anything, either)

Armz hits 5k a while back lol

Yes

...what?

Tch. I chose that number just to be arbitrarily large (check my white text in my first post). Didn't realize Armz was actually that CLOSE to that number.

Bearing in mind I'm the one who made 1000 reps = Ultimateness, you might want to be careful what you wish for. Armz might be mad by what it changes to.

Granted tbh, the only reason to have something like that is just because it'd feel wrong to have the Armz have the rank of Armz-like.

In the venn diagram depicting things that only would be relevant to a very small minority in a big group, and things that are completely unnecessary to implement, this falls into both.

This entire suggestion's nothing more than a meme.

It's a living meme :3

...what?

Tch. I chose that number just to be arbitrarily large (check my white text in my first post). Didn't realize Armz was actually that CLOSE to that number.

Bearing in mind I'm the one who made 1000 reps = Ultimateness, you might want to be careful what you wish for. Armz might be mad by what it changes to.

Nothing, just wanted to honor a freind

Tanx NAi

I originally set it to "Error Code Blame Winter - Too Much Rep", before deciding that wasn't ludicrous enough (and earned at 5418).

And then I puzzled over how to portray something even more over-the-top "ultimate" than "Ultimateness". Something like "Supermegaultraginormoussexyleathershoes Ultimateness". But less weird.

I originally set it to "Error Code Blame Winter - Too Much Rep", before deciding that wasn't ludicrous enough (and earned at 5418).

And then I puzzled over how to portray something even more over-the-top "ultimate" than "Ultimateness". Something like "Supermegaultraginormoussexyleathershoes Ultimateness". But less weird.

Error Code Winter honestly sounds the best

Cuz Armz will hit 10k before we know it and even this will look superfluous

I also had to keep in mind who is being heralded as the legend here. Using your name, even for the sake of placing blame, defeats the purpose.

Hence why I mentioned 5K not having my name in it, is just weird.

Also, whats wrong with 2500 being the "max"?

Given the unnecessary amounts of mentioning 5417, the new title could be just "5417" instead of something with words. It'd be silly, dumb, hardly anyone would understand in due time, etc.. A perfect choice!

I almost did do that. But my sense of humor wanted something absurd, to really point out that this is the level exceeding Ultimateness, and even exceeding Armz-like. I'd probably have ADDED "Armz" to the end of the title, but wasn't sure how something that long would fit.

Can we name a group above Armz like for 5000+ rep?

I was thinking "Living Meme"

But anything could really work

Why stick with "Living Meme" when ANYTHING can work?

I almost did do that. But my sense of humor wanted something absurd, to really point out that this is the level exceeding Ultimateness, and even exceeding Armz-like. I'd probably have ADDED "Armz" to the end of the title, but wasn't sure how something that long would fit.

Why stick with "Living Meme" when ANYTHING can work?

What better way to honor Armz than honor the memelordary he hath done

Archived