G.G. the Hunter

NaZgUly

399653.jpg              

This Card cannot be Special Summoned.This Card can only be Normal Summoned by tributing 2 Warrior-type monsters you control.After this Card is Normal Summoned:Target 1Beast-type Monsteryour opponent controls.Destroy that Target.When this Card is fighting with Beast-type Monster:Increase this Card's ATK by 500 during Battle Steps.

Your wording's off.

It would be more:

"Cannot be Special Summoned. Must be Tribute Summoned by Tributing 2 Warrior-Type monsters. When this card is Normal Summoned: Target 1 Beast-Type monster your opponent controls; destroy it. If this card battles a Beast-Type monster: Increase this card's ATK by 500 during the Damage Step.

Regardless:

There isn't a whole lot of utility to this card, as Beast-Warrior-Type monsters, Decks, and archetypes aren't very present, even in Casuals. The last archetypes were Bujin and Fire Fist, and both are pretty dead right now (well, almost, as Bujin did gain Pendulum Card(s)). Even disregarding that, it doesn't do a whole lot for it's Summoning requirements; just a small ATK gain and targeting destruction to monsters. I think it'd be fine if it didn't have those Summoning requirements or if it applied to all monsters in general instead.

Um, I have to be honest with you, this card is bad.

You have to be playing a Warrior-Type Deck to summon it, and it only destroys Beast-Types. Also, it's only 2100 ATK, which is very little for its mediocre effects. Basically, it's hard to get out, its destruction only gets rid of monsters of a usually unused type, and it only gets a tiny bit more ATK when it battles a monster of that same rare type.

If I were to make this card better, I'd rethink it entirely. It doesn't make sense to have a beast-warrior in a warrior Deck, so if you made it more compatible with Beast-Warriors, then that would probably make it a bit better. One card, "Fire Formation Tenki," directly supports Beast-Warriors, so if you made this card accessible by way of it, you would probably find yourself playing a better Caveman Yugioh. Also, make it better at destroying things. There is only one remotely good Beast Deck, which are Raccoons, or maybe X-Saber, which are mostly warriors.

Further OCG fixes:

Cannot be Special Summoned. Must be Tribute Summoned by Tributing 2 Warrior-Type monsters. When this card is Normal Summoned: Target 1 Beast-Type monster your opponent controls; destroy it. When this card battles a Beast-Type monster: It gains 500 ATK during the Damage Step.

------
I'm going to have to agree with the above two users. 

You have to use this in a Warrior deck, in which it offers no synergy, then it requires the opponent to actually run Beast-Type monsters and is pretty much reliant on them to even do anything. Yeah, it blows up something and pumps, but you could've left it as a single Tribute monster without needing the Warrior thing. For 2100 ATK and 2 Tributes, it's really not worth the effort and you'd be better off using a much stronger card. 

Simply put, this card will not see play. 

As a suggestion, just take off the no SS clause and the forced 2 Warrior-Type tribute. I fail to see why this card even needs that, and they're hurting this card's viability. Effects should be reworked to not be dependent on having to kill Beasts; flavor-wise, it might work but unless your opponent is playing Raccoons or something OR you can change the Types of stuff on the field to Beasts (see DNA Surgery), it's not going to work and it really ends up as a 2 Tribute vanilla that's worse than even some of the older generation cards.

Archived