F*** Dyscordtopia imo. Corruption at its finest.

The problem is that Discord does not show the reason for whatever punishment was issued, as well as which Moderator or Admin issued such punishment. This led to an unfavourable experience in which I received no explanation for the punishments issued, with me being kicked and locked out of the server in conclusion. I will admit that I averted the punishment by simply rejoining the server, and that might have caused the inevitable kick and lock.

However, I will not accept a punishment given by an unnamed Mod or Admin that is not willing to come into public for their actions. There is too much corruption going on with flimsy excuses directed at me while other members who are performing similar acts are mostly turned a blind eye to, such as one case I had with Gadjiltron. Talking about the recent case, I was not certain on which Mod or Admin continuously issued punishments to me, so I cannot directly point out the individual in question that I wish to dismantle verbally.

I have been told that it was Smear who adressed the latest punishments, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt for now until he admits giving it. The fact still stands that punishments are being issued without warning, and whoever distributed the punishments can safely hide behind their power status without listening to appeal. 

Again, I will not accept a punishment given out of nowhere by a silent Mod or Admin that will not come into public with their actions. On YCM, atleast the warning points system gives the individual a chance to rebuke if they feel that they were being given unfairly. Not to mention similar occurences of Mods abusing their powers here in the past for YCM in banning certain members, but I feel that a similar case will happen, if it not already has, on Discord as well.

I do not regret bypassing the Time-outs to express my thoughts, because anyone with a decent IQ would not bow down to what they feel is unjust oppression without a fight. Yes, I fought and I was kicked with the server locked, but I will not accept fault for my actions.

Grow some balls and be known for your actions, as well as address the individual directly before giving them out. If there is a disagreement, it is either be public with what you're doing or take it to a different Mod with higher power, and so on before acting on your own. Putting out some bullcrap out like "Taking a potato or Stroker joke too far" is not a legitamate reasoning before giving a Time-out. That is not harassing nor antagonizing. It is merely a bunch of adults with the mentality of 10-year-olds who cannot take a meme joke.

Oh wait, guess what Stroker's Discord username right now? Mr. Potato Head, and he also makes the same jokes about himself. So funk all the mods who have been telling me to cut the Stroker and potato jokes out, and then punished me afterwards because I did not stop the potato jokes. You having your Mod positions is a joke imo. 

To only target me directly while others have expressed the same joke and have gotten away with it scot-free is only depicting a dystopic system at its finest. A Communist dictatorship.

A literal Dyscordtopia. =3 

If they can't do their jobs properly, then I suggest a removal of power on both YCM and Discord. They will not make good staff members, as they are demonstrating their inability to make good decisions based on facts. 

1327894574163_5974565.png

i mean you brought your ban on yourself for evading punishment repeatedly, so stop b****ing about this and own up to your mistakes.

i mean i wanted to say something like this, decided it was inappropriate; but still, even if you think the reason you're in time-out is stupid,  going  "funk the rules, I'm going to rejoin" isn't exactly the way to fight it.

I guess I'll make a public statement about this since no-one else seems willing to.

I don't know fully the circumstances of why you were put on time-out, however what I can tell you is that you did not act the way you should have in attempting to resolve the situation. Instead of violating the rules and dodging the punishment that we gave you, you could have contacted one of the moderators on at the time to find out why you were placed on time-out fully and to see if you could negotiate being allowed back. If that failed, I know for a fact you could have instead reached me so that I could argue your case with the other moderators. Instead, what you decided to do is dodge your punishment out of nowhere and then begin sheet talking some of the moderators (who didn't seem to even be involved for reference) which is 100% not okay. I would have been willing to working with you and get this figured out if you didn't do that, but since you did there's honestly very little that I can do now to make it reasonable for you to come back.

If you have anything further to say about the situation, take it up with me over PM because honestly this thread is just going to become people telling you to get over it. Locked.

Archived