Who else is tired of Naruto Shippuden Filler?

Naruto Shippuden has had so much filler. The show could've been done almost a year ago. I am not saying I don't like the filler, I am just saying that there is too much. I want to see the end of the series animated. We've been waiting for so long. I would list all the filler up until now but I do not feel like searching heh. Who's ready to see the end of Naruto Shippuden?

They can't. They gotta milk it. Naruto's a thing, but I don't imagine it having the impact that DBZ has where it's relevant 20 years after the TV adaption and source material ended.

That, and I heard they already have a sequel manga, and they'll probably adapt that too once there's enough material to start a show. So, until then, Shippuden to keep the series relevant.

They have the 700 (+) chapters going into Naruto's son and his generation, plus a slight spinoff manga (dk how far they've gotten or if that was the only chapter).

Answering the question, I don't really like the filler either (hence why I stopped watching the anime after a while; past the Guren arc to be exact), but yeah they gotta keep things going. Although, since the series has already ended manga-wise (main story), they shouldn't have to worry about overtaking it. Some filler is okay, but too much of it is an issue.

(Suppose it gives some backstory into the other characters that manga doesn't have pages to show)

The only filler arcs or episodes that I am interested in are the lives of the Jinchuuriki and how they lived and got captured. I wanted to learn more about them. So far, everyone except Han has shown up in something.

Some things surprise me here and there as interesting with interesting tidbits and history lessons, but you know, sometimes the overwhelming amount or how long certain stories drag on can get annoying.

Archived