(Written) Archaeraptoryx

Guest BGMCANN0N

Guest BGMCANN0N

Archaeraptoryx

✪✪✪✪

WIND

[ Dinosaur/ Effect ]

ATK/ 1700 DEF/ 700

When this card is Normal Summoned: you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster with 1 of the following Types from your hand, and then apply the corresponding effect.

• Dinosaur: This card and the Special Summoned monster becomes Winged Beast-Type.
  • Winged Beast: The Special Summoned monster becomes Dinosaur-Type.

*Sniffs*

I smell Evol support imo. Basically, the Goblindbergh for Dinos in order to make them have easier access to Laggia and Dolkka.

The inverted Dino and Winged Beast is a little surprising though, not sure of the exact point for it, but it's kinda funny so... *Shrugs*

It's fine imo.

This is quite a beast. In Harpies or Raidraptors, it lets you make Evolzars, which are especially dangerous if made alongside other floodgate monsters, or in a Dinosaur Deck, you can make Ice Beast Zerofyne, who speaks for itself. Alternatively, you can just get free beaters on board and deal good damage to your opponent in the grind game. I wonder, also, if you could use Rank-Up Magic for utility with Solda. 

Given those are its main apparent uses, I wonder if you could actually give it some kind of Rank-Up utility as well, or utility with Xyz Summons, given its Type restrictions are quite steep. Perhaps increasing stats or granting invulnerability to the monster summoned would be nice, or an effect when it's detached.

Archived