Return Of Magician's Valkyria

Jorge Yorae

I'm building new cards for a Dark Magician Spellcaster deck. And I dream, with a good return of Magician's Valkyria. But, for actual meta, I need one or more new versions of her.

hEYd685.jpg

2 Level 4 Monsters. You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a Rank 4 Xyz or a Xyz Spellcaster monster, that has used its effect this turn. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.)
While this card has Xyz material, this card cannot be destroyed by effects and unaffected by effects of your opponent side field. If this card or a Spellcaster-Type monster on your side from field is targeted or victim for an attack or effect from your opponent; detach 1 Xyz material, and special summon a Spellcaster-Type monster from your graveyard, this card, or the other spellcaster monster is not affected, and move the effect or attack for the summoned one.
You can also use this card for summon a Rank 5  or 6 Xyz Spellcaster or Warrior-Type monster. (This is considered a corretly Xyz summon. But don't use this, during the turn this card is Xyz summoned.)

-

Maybe, overpowered. But if you have new ideas or something that you think would best fit in the card and deck. I would be grateful to read.

So uh, you're a native Italian speaker? Just a guess from the IT in the language part.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

I applaud your effort, but it's a bit hard to read due to the lack of Problem-Solving Card Text. Its alternate Xyz Summoning method is cool and all, but I don't like the Rank-Down capability, and I wonder if being able to...er, "Rank-Same"(?) is a bit tacky. I suggest making it a rank-up, or removing that capability. I think Magician Girls are getting new support, so maybe that will make it easier to summon.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

So as meager as its ATK is, the 3000 DEF is ridiculous on top of its invulnerability. Giving it the same stats as Magician's Valkyria would be much more appropriate. 

The next effect is weird, so I'm going to assume this is what you meant:

When a Spellcaster-Type monster you control is targeted or destroyed by battle or your opponent's card effect: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Special Summon 1 Spellcaster-Type monster from your Graveyard, and if you control a monster that is being targeted for an attack or by an opponent's card effect, change the target to the summoned monster.

This is pretty versatile, and kind of unique. It can either be protection or straight up advantage, which is very helpful in a Deck with minimal support. I wonder, though, if it would be quite a bit along with this card's being unaffected. Hopefully, though, you would still allow this card to be destroyed by battle.

The last effect is nice, since it lets you bring out your Ebon Illusion Magician or Magi Magi Magician Gal. I predict many ladder Xyz Summons with it. 

All in all, there's a lot to do with this card, and as an Xyz Monster, it's easily accessible, and can only aid your Deck. Hopefully, it won't be used in every deck ever, and it just stays with the Dark Magician theme.

Archived