More OCG help (1 card)

I Hate Snatch Steal

Question

2 Level 5 monsters
Up to twice per turn: you can increase or decrease this card' rank by 1. Once per turn: you can banish 1 "Xyz-Archfiend" card from your hand or graveyard; create and Special Summon from your Extra Deck, 1 monster with the same Type and Attribute as this card you control but 0-2 Ranks higher, by using this card as the Xyz Material. (This Special Summon is treated as an Xyz Summon. Xyz Materials attached to this card also become Xyz Materials on the Summoned monster.) Each time it inflicts battle damage this turn: draw 1 card. Once per turn: you can banish 1 monster from your graveyard; apply up to all (or none) of these effects, until the End Phase. *This card's rank becomes equal to that monster's level/rank This card's type becomes that monster's *This card's attribute becomes that monster's.

The "create and special summon" isn't the issue. That's an experimental cards-esque mechanic that lets you bypass the extra deck card limit when summoning this way. For YGO pro coding reasons, I want to change "Each time it inflicts battle damage this turn: draw 1 card." from a lingering effect ala spell book of power to an effect gained by the summoned monster ala star drawing. However, the effect already has bullet points, represented by astrisks so I'm not sure how to handle that.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived