Reset Time Bomb

Chiri Tsukikawa

Basically the aim of the game is to count down from a multiple of 100 (increasing by 100 each time) to 0. It sounds the same as the rep time bomb at first, but since no one's been playing it (or even the less broken remake of it), I thought I'd put a twist on it. Members with 8500 5000 or more posts can reset it to the number we started from. This means you can't reset just because you're a mod, and you don't reset just because you post when you have enough post count. You have to say you're resetting, or at least be obvious about it.

I tried picking a number that not too too many have, but not one that so few have so we'd not be waiting a looooong time until someone decides they want to reset.

Prizes: If you're the one that posts "0," you get your name in the OP (this post) and starting from 3 reps from me. After 500, you can get reps from anyone that wants to rep you.

List of prizes:

Posts 0 from 100: Get 3 reps

0 from 200: 3 reps

0 from 300: 3 reps

0 from 400: 4 reps

0 from 500: 5 reps

0 from 600+: 5+ reps

If this seems too OP, the prizes and/or posters that can reset can be changed.

[spoiler=Winners]None yet.

START! (100)

I made a couple statuses to try and get people with more posts to see this, so as a warning, I will be lowering the post count required to reset if it isn't by the 15th. Probably to 5000, so any level 7 as well as level 6 can do it (at least for the time being, if it isn't reset by then). Like I said, it can be changed (again) if it's OP, but if it's not even close, then it's also going to be changed.

Archived