Refer to this thread for any specific information regarding the policies of the CC Monthly.
Because this year has the Olympics (yes, they're already underway but can still do stuff here), your task is to make 1 card themed on it (base it on the logo itself, any sport of your choosing, etc)
Aside from the above, the rest of the card's design is left up to you.
August 21st, 2016 @ 11:59 pm Hawaiʻi Standard Time (GMT -10:00)
If you need help determining what time it'll be in your area when deadline hits, use this converter.
(Select USA - Hawaii - Honolulu in the "convert to" area)
For your safety, I highly recommend that you turn in your entries when it reaches 11:00 pm in your respective timezones, to avoid confusion; unless you live in the Polynesian islands or another location between the dateline and Hawaiʻi (but I do not foresee this to occur).
None, you just need to state your interest + provide an entry card with an appropriate explanation.
1. Standard YCM and Custom Cards rules apply in this section. Please remember to abide by / follow them in this contest.
2. Written Cards are accepted, however if you opt to do this; do not use the cardmaker to generate a pictureless image. Just type it out in text format. Also remember to post your card's effect underneath so it can be easily read if you post a regular card.
3. You are allowed to make minor edits to your card until the deadline (such as effect correction, OCG/spelling fixes, etc), HOWEVER you should have already designed the card as a final product. Changing your entry completely is prohibited.
4. You may not design a card using Fake Types/Attributes nor use Divine-Beast/Creator God and the DIVINE Attribute. All cards must abide by the maximum 5000 ATK/DEF rule for original stats.
5. Ritual Monsters and their corresponding Ritual Spell will be treated as a single card, but their individual scores will be averaged.
6. Any card that is known to us before the deadline is fair game (meaning whatever exists at this time, and whatever leaks YGOrganization and such gets for Raging Tempest).
7. You do not need to provide a submission immediately when you enter, but it needs to be here by the deadline if you want to be scored.
1st - 4000 points + 3 reps + access to a custom member group (privileges pending) for a month.
2nd - 3000 points + 2 reps
3rd - 2000 points + 1 rep
4th - 1000 points
(Top 3 will get an award logo)
Prizes listed here are subject to change, depending on number of entries and their quality.
- Major's Shadow
- Aeons End
- Cool Girl
For this month, I will grade this one on my own. If, for whatever reason, I am unable to grade cards, I'll find a member to do that in my place. (If that occurs, their rubric will be listed below)
This is the same scale I used in June.
If you have any questions, either post in this thread or send me a PM.
Best of luck to all participants.
Edited by Sakura Haruno, 24 August 2016 - 01:46 AM.
Yeah, Cool Girl didn't submit stuff, so automatic 0. Also updated the member list (though I already closed entries and have to judge stuff)