[RIP]erformapal Monkeyboard

Honestly deserves to be at 3, as does Crobat, as long as Kozmo exists, considering that deck is a good matchup against basically everything.

Dark Destroyer to 0, Tincan to 0, Blue-Eyes Alternative to 0, Spirit to 0

Bring back diversity. Rock Paper Scissors is the reason I quit, and it's the reason I'll stay away until they remedy it, unless Konami doesn't, in which case funk their game.

Even 5 useable decks was better than 3, because at least in Duelist Alliance we had like 6 options.

Honestly deserves to be at 3, as does Crobat, as long as Kozmo exists, considering that deck is a good matchup against basically everything.

Bring back diversity. Rock Paper Scissors is the reason I quit, and it's the reason I'll stay away until they remedy it, unless Konami doesn't, in which case funk their game.

Even 5 useable decks was better than 3, because at least in Duelist Alliance we had like 6 options.

This methodology is just...full of salt and nothing else.

Monkeyboard was instant Pendulum Scales and could be abused by Iris, Kirin, and Zephyros. Arguably more powerful than Crobat cause you can't Veiler it unless MST or Twin Twist is a thing, but then again it cannot stop it if it's a first turn play. Monkey was good, it's just that it sucks one of the greater cards got hit, and PPals are already at decent strength. Nobody plays Kozmo anymore. Everyone has adapted, everyone can out with with a plethora of extra deck options, it hasn't topped or shown place in tournaments for a while, and it's already hit where the power creep is no longer an issue.

Bring back diversity. Rock Paper Scissors is the reason I quit, and it's the reason I'll stay away until they remedy it, unless Konami doesn't, in which case f*** their game.

Wow, more salt than the Dead Sea.

The problem with Haramboard is that unlike scout and most insta-pendulum cards, it has no restriction on what you can summon off it. That's what makes it bloody annoying. If it were just Ppals you could summon while it was up, it would be a lot more fair. But it's now.

That's why monkey is gone in both formats, but scout is at 1/2

Deserves to be banned. Honestly, even though Kozmo is technically still Meta, it's easily combatted by a handful of things. That's just an entirely salty response.

Agreed. Good f**king riddance.

This did nothing but set up broken wombo combos with P-Pals and make their ludicrous drawing and searching capabilities even more ridiculous.

Harambe never forget~

With how much Pendulums add up in the Extra Deck, generic one card Scales like this one are an issue. Topdecking 1 card should not give you potentially 5 monsters the way this card does.Not to mention this card at least couldn't be typically Pendulum Summoned by its own deck when it came out, but that wasn't destined to stay that way, it didn't get limited so soon after its TCG release for nothing...

Then again, I've been out of the loop a bit, I thought Kozmos still had much more presence than what the posts at the banlist thread and at this thread imply, and that OCG DDDs were about the only topping Pendulum-based decks on the competitive scene.... Seems I was wrong to assume that after reading people's posts.... *shrugs*

What makes this card good anyway?

If you activate this card, you search another pal, AKA the opposite scale. This makes for an easy instant Pendulum Scale setup, especially after you search this card with Joker or Sorcerer after it used its eff. There's no restriction to this eff with the offhand drawback being that if you didn't have another Pal in the other scale his increases to 4. Regardless it gives and/or returns advantage to you instantly for a Pendulum Summon and you can bounce this card back with things like Zephyros or Kirin and do it again next turn.

Archived