Gagaga Master (Sorcerer of Dark Magic Retrain?!)

JessicaMuddy

So, I noticed how well Sorcerer of Dark Magic works with Gagagas, and decided to retrain it/ make it Gagaga-centric.

Gagaga Master

Level 9/DARK/Spellcaster/Effect

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by tributing 2 Level 6 or higher monsters with the same Level. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can target any number of monsters on the field, and declare a Level from 1 to 8. The targeted monsters become the declared level. Unaffected by the effects of Spell/Trap cards your opponent controls.

3200/2800

So I made it invulnerability a bit better, as well as loosening up the requirements for its Summoning to make it slightly easier, though I may reconsider that change, because stronger decks than Gagagas may be able to utilize it. The Level changing effect is nice for Gagaga power plays, but also for disrupting your opponent's Synchro/Xyz plays.

It seems a bit generic. I get your intention of wanting to use this card on Gagaga (maybe Magicians, too, if you wanted).

However, with how you have it, you could Summon it in Blue-Eyes.

Though, at least other than the Level manipulation, it doesn't serve as anything else other than a beatstick.

So it should balance out.

Archived