Fierce Firefly

The Nyx Avatar

JK2d4kU.jpg

LORE:While you control a face-up Insect-Type monster with a different name: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. During either player's turn, if this card battles an opponent's monster: You can double this card's ATK and DEF until the End Phase. You can pnly activate this effect once while this card is face-up on the field. An Xyz Monster that was Summoned using this card on the field as Xyz Material gains this effect.

● When this card is Xyz Summoned: You can negate the effect(s) of 1 face-up monster on the field until the End Phase.

Huh. So this little doozy comes out except if there's a copy, doubles its ATK on one battle, and monster-negates when used for an Xyz Summon. AND its Light-Insect. May as well have "PLAY ME IN DIGITAL BUGS' tattooed along its horns. 

2000 ATK isn't a slouch tho, especially on a Level 3 monster. Can see some PK players play this, if only to make up for the nay-wide spaces the August banlist placed in their ranks. And targeted negation's a tad spoofy, especially considering that its the Set line-up that usually needs to be addressed in an effect like this. Usually is the key word tho. I'd still grab a trio for the Bugs. Makes for so much funtimes against the Extra Deck-ers. 

7/10, mate. Keep it up!

Huh. So this little doozy comes out except if there's a copy, doubles its ATK on one battle, and monster-negates when used for an Xyz Summon. AND its Light-Insect. May as well have "PLAY ME IN DIGITAL BUGS' tattooed along its horns.

2000 ATK isn't a slouch tho, especially on a Level 3 monster. Can see some PK players play this, if only to make up for the nay-wide spaces the August banlist placed in their ranks. And targeted negation's a tad spoofy, especially considering that its the Set line-up that usually needs to be addressed in an effect like this. Usually is the key word tho. I'd still grab a trio for the Bugs. Makes for so much funtimes against the Extra Deck-ers.

7/10, mate. Keep it up!

Yep! You're on the ball!

I intended to make this one work as sort of indirect Digital Bug support. The last effect I intended for them to get over non-targeting monsters. And the ATK and DEF increase was mainly to tie in the whole "Fierce" of the name.

Archived