Wondering if we need a new creative writing mod to replace pikari

Its not some big scandal or personal vendetta that makes me say this, its just that on august 22, I looked at the "this forum led by", sent a PM to pikari about one of my threads, and the PM display says it hasn't been read yet as of posting this. Just wanted to bring that to people's attention.

If there's some mistake and the message was read some other way I sincerely apologize for any trouble this may have caused.

edit: According to this:

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/326059-ycm-staff-section-breakdown/

I didn't even have the right person to begin with. This can be locked now and I'll add the correct people to the PM in question.

edit2: I can't find the creative writing mod's current names with the search function in the add participant button. Are they still canned A I X and Nai?

They're somewhat inactive. However the section is mostly...inactive itself. I don't think a "new" mod would be needed.

However probably putting someone else as an additional mod, like Nai is for RP (I think?), could be good.

I'd personally nominate Black for that given he's the mod that has been most active in that area (writing wise) tbh (Or Dad)

Archived