Future Disaster-Archetype

Pablo.143

While the synchro cards are very powerful, the rest of the archetype feels slow. And the very limited amount of level variance makes your level changing idea not very relevant. While it might make it easier for synchro summons, there are only 2 synchros for this archetype. If you plan to make more please let me know, but right now the amount of strateies I see in this deck are very few. Another problem I noticed was the lack of a very powerful card. None of them seem to have a lot of attack with the exception of manakinman, he, however, can be very vulnerable to spell, trap and monster effects.

I do, however, love the direction you are going with this archetype, and can't wait to see it fleshed out further.... I must say that unless the pace if this quickens current cards will leave you in the dust. And you can never have to many synchros with this deck strategy.

When posting cards, you should post their text separately below each card so it makes it easier to correct card grammar. I only found two major errors though, which are bolded’

Blue JayMan-F.D.

Once per turn, you can discard this card, then you can normal summon 1 “F.D” monster in addition to your Normal Summon or Set.

The changes in Blue JayMan are purely grammatical.

Red Manakinman-F.D.

Once per turn, during either player’s turn: target one monster on the field, and this monster gains 500 ATK x the level of that monster until the End Phase. If you target this card, reduce its level by 2 after increasing its ATK.

As this card stands, it can target itself and gain 3500 ATK, which is quite high for level 7. You seemed to want to make it a bit weaker, but as its effect reads, it gains the ATK and then reduces its level. Did you want to make it reduce its level before gaining the boost? Then its effect would read

“reduce its level by 2 before increasing its ATK.” That way, it would only gain 2500. Unless you wanted to make it a huge attacker, then just go with the previous changes.

Anyway, I’m not sure if having Parrotman be a Normal Monster is such a good idea. It makes it much harder to summon since the only way to do that is to tribute 2 monsters and I don't think any of yours benefit from being in the graveyard. You could give Parrotman an effect that protects lower level “F.D.” monsters from destruction.If you had a starting hand made only of cards from this set, you could normal summon Yellowbirdman, discard Blue JayMan to normal summon Flamingowoman to special summon, say, a tuner, then you could make one of your 2 synchro monsters and be left with, at best, 2 monsters and your field spell, and only if those cards were all in the hand at the same time. 

More cards is always better if you wanted to use these cards as their own deck instead of mixing them with others. I’m not suggesting that you have to make 40+ cards, but adding some more monsters would help diversify your strategies. You could make some level 1 tuners, since right now Parrrotman and Manakinman’s levels are too high for your synchros. More synchros too, specifically level 6 and 8, based on the levels of your monsters. It would also really help to have spells and traps, particularly ones that protect your monsters from destruction.

When posting cards, you should post their text separately below each card so it makes it easier to correct card grammar. I only found two major errors though, which are bolded’

Blue JayMan-F.D.

Once per turn, you can discard this card, then you can normal summon 1 “F.D” monster in addition to your Normal Summon or Set.

The changes in Blue JayMan are purely grammatical.

Red Manakinman-F.D.

Once per turn, during either player’s turn: target one monster on the field, and this monster gains 500 ATK x the level of that monster until the End Phase. If you target this card, reduce its level by 2 after increasing its ATK.

As this card stands, it can target itself and gain 3500 ATK, which is quite high for level 7. You seemed to want to make it a bit weaker, but as its effect reads, it gains the ATK and then reduces its level. Did you want to make it reduce its level before gaining the boost? Then its effect would read

“reduce its level by 2 before increasing its ATK.” That way, it would only gain 2500. Unless you wanted to make it a huge attacker, then just go with the previous changes.

Anyway, I’m not sure if having Parrotman be a Normal Monster is such a good idea. It makes it much harder to summon since the only way to do that is to tribute 2 monsters and I don't think any of yours benefit from being in the graveyard. You could give Parrotman an effect that protects lower level “F.D.” monsters from destruction.If you had a starting hand made only of cards from this set, you could normal summon Yellowbirdman, discard Blue JayMan to normal summon Flamingowoman to special summon, say, a tuner, then you could make one of your 2 synchro monsters and be left with, at best, 2 monsters and your field spell, and only if those cards were all in the hand at the same time. 

More cards is always better if you wanted to use these cards as their own deck instead of mixing them with others. I’m not suggesting that you have to make 40+ cards, but adding some more monsters would help diversify your strategies. You could make some level 1 tuners, since right now Parrrotman and Manakinman’s levels are too high for your synchros. More synchros too, specifically level 6 and 8, based on the levels of your monsters. It would also really help to have spells and traps, particularly ones that protect your monsters from destruction.

Thanks for commenting my cards. And yes, the idea is the Manakinman is a huge attacker and its level are reduced permanently só in next turn he can increase its attack it will be 2500, and next turn 1500 until the card has only 500 atk points, i don't think he is so powerful to a level 7 since he has various weakness its not so easy to summon and can be easily countered.About Parrotman and Spell i think you're right. But i prefer to modify of the existing cards instead of make new ones, i will think in forms of making the deck less slow.    

While the synchro cards are very powerful, the rest of the archetype feels slow. And the very limited amount of level variance makes your level changing idea not very relevant. While it might make it easier for synchro summons, there are only 2 synchros for this archetype. If you plan to make more please let me know, but right now the amount of strateies I see in this deck are very few. Another problem I noticed was the lack of a very powerful card. None of them seem to have a lot of attack with the exception of manakinman, he, however, can be very vulnerable to spell, trap and monster effects.

I do, however, love the direction you are going with this archetype, and can't wait to see it fleshed out further.... I must say that unless the pace if this quickens current cards will leave you in the dust. And you can never have to many synchros with this deck strategy.

I didn't plan to make more synchros, but after you say. And i  prefer to make updates in cards i already have instead of make new.Thanks for comment my deck.

Archived