A seperate forum for guests and members.

Urayne

I don't even think that's possible. Plus, all the anonimity would cause a lot of problems if anyone did anything wrong. We already have the main forum to chat about yugioh, all guests need to do is make an account.

Password recovery can be fixed by making a new account and PMing a mod.

If a separate forum would be made for guests, it could always be used as a means of transitioning them into becoming members. The proportion of guests to members is severely unbalanced. We could also give them limited functionality when they post in the guest section with the incentive of giving them full access to functions when they become a member.

I feel like this would be a good idea. It took my a few days to recover my account when i tried to come back, just due to the websites technical fails and not being able to contact a mod, and i tried in so many ways. Emails, DeviantArt, clicking every help me button I could haha. At least have a way to contact Mods on this website without needing an account? But an anonymous board could be fun for everyone, and if it got nasty you could IP ban plebs couldn't you? Not sure how far this site goes as to letting you see what's going on though

Archived