1 Librarian

1 Accel Synchron

1 +2

1 Herald

1 Formula

1 Beatrice

1 Durendal

1 Emeral

Alternative title being Uni-Zombie + Level Eater is retarded episode 32565234. Literally just with those 2 cards you go like +10, and have about a 95% chance of getting Sophia, which is beautiful. I imagine such a deck already exists but funk you this is mine. You have 5 Uni-Zombie and essentially 4 Eater, with Foolish serving as the 4th because you just need to get it in grave, so the chances of opening it are decent. If you don't you can still do a lot and get to Sophia but this way is by far the simplest.

I'll write out the basic thing here, because it's easier than having you try guess. So, ideally you open Uni + Eater + whatever except either YZ or Jet. From there:

>NS Uni-Zombie, target self, pitch Eater from hand and Mezuki from deck, now level 5.
>Eater on Zombie, make Denglong the most retarded card ever, add Path.

>Denglong mill Zefraniu, now level 6.

>Eater on Denglong, now level 5.

>Mezuki banish self to revive Uni-Zombie.

>Uni-Zombie + Eater for Herald.

>Eater on Denglong, now level 4.

>Denglong + Eater for Librarian, Denglong float into Chiwen.

>Chiwen + Herald for Accel, Librarian draw 1 Herald add Brionac.

>Brionac for Claus for Cycle.

>Accel mill Jet, now level 6.

>Eater on Accel, now level 5.

>Eater + Accel for Coral, draw 1 off Librarian.

>Eater on Coral.

>Eater + Coral for Stardust Charge, draw 1 off Librarian 1 off Coral 1 off Charge.

So from just Uni-Zombie and Eater you go +7, with Librarian/Charge on field and 10/11 cards in hand depending on going first or second, one of which is a live Path of the Yang Zing to get you more cards, and you have live Jet Synchron in grave so you can go pitch whatever revive it Eater off Charge make Formula draw 2 then make either AFD or Power Tool, depending.

You also have the ritual component set up, and if you topdecked Instant you have the fusion too, so you can do the Formula play then make Durendal, set Cycle and Instant and mulligan for 10 in the hopes of hitting Sophia. Beatrice dump Sophia add back with Nirvana is the way to pseudo-search her, but with all the drawing you may not have to go to that.

The field spells themselves are an interesting thing. Ancient Fairy procs any of them off any of them and you are only likely to need 2/can probably draw into the 3rd once you're going. It's funking hard to keep this at 40 cards. Memeland helps for level manipulation which can be relevant for making Nirvana when you're Eatering down your synchros so much. Arc completes a scale and clears space, popping a used Power Tool or whatever to get Persona/Unicorn, depending, and also Persona is a pend 5 so you can use it with Librarian for the Nirvana, which is a help. Oracle is just very flexible, after you shuffle back the Zefraniu with Path you use this to get it back in hand and if you synch with the Zefraniu you can stack Sophia, if you make Beatrice you get a Dark World Dealings effect.

Guitar/Mic gives you more summons. I had initially 2 Miccs but the ability to pull a level 1 tuner from deck, that can also level manipulate your Miccs, swung me. I think I may drop the Scapeghost and add another Miccs because while it's not the worst draw you do really want to summon it from deck rather than pending for it, and Ghost was just to have a level 1 tuner that Uni could mill for Instant Fusion plays but it hasn't come up a lot.

Denglong is funking ridiculous, it does so much for essentially free. Just summoning it thins the deck by 3, gives you a spell that will let you +1 whenever, and a level 1 tuner to make more synchros with. Beatrice/Paladin search is cool and easily accessible. 1 D-Draw for the sack factor. I'm just pulling random cards out at this point, this is long enough that the chances of anyone reading it are already low so if you've gotten this far and have questions just ask me I've written enough bye.

What. Eater from hand makes it 4 Mezuki from deck makes it 5. Didn't think I'd need to explicitly state this.

The level from its effect only goes up by 1.

Uni-Zombie is originally level 3. It ends up at level 4, making it an invalid target for level eater., meaning you can't make denglong.

nevermind, I'm stupid, I thought the discard and deck send were the same effect, didn't realize they were separate effects.

Carry on.

Archived