Hello Everyone :) Im new here

sellmailer

Oooooh, an avid RPer you say? Welcome, sellmailer. I'm Yui, and if you're going into RP like you say, you'll probably see more of me in the future. Not every day somebody shows up here with an interest in the RP section, so I'm excited for your arrival. Looking forward to what you'll create.

Before you do that though, make sure you've read up on the site rules, as well as the section rules for any section you think you'll be hanging out in often. It's mostly just common sense stuff, but a good read never hurts. Any questions you have can be directed to a moderator or a more experienced member. Be good, don't make an ass of yourself, and most importantly, have fun!

You're here forever now. Might as well get comfy :)

I'm finding it very coincidental that this member's opening post is very much identical to the one posted by GulaGula,

But anyway, welcome to YCM.

As Yui has already noted, make sure you read the rules (both the general stuff and specific section), In your case, that would be the RP area (you can find those in the OOC area). I also see you decided to post a bit in Custom Cards, which is my main area. Make sure you read the rules in there because there are higher standards.

If you need help, PM or one of my colleagues; otherwise, a veteran member. Anything regarding RPs can be directed to Pikari or Nai (who, at the moment, has a kanji name), or ask the member above.

----

Have fun.

Archived