Sword of Life

xbon

o4rtp7M.png

I guess ideally you'd either side deck this or run a niche dark world effect transferrance deck in order to make this work. This card could have many uses if your opponent has a lot of destructive effects, and you have strong cards that are hard to get out, yet I don't think it's too blanket overpowered, even if you make a deck based around it, so many ways to get rid of cards nowadays it's insane.

Just thought of something, but maybe if the equipped monster is still on the field after this card is removed and it was unable to be banished/sent to the graveyard, the duel should be lost immediately, as to not have the player playing unaffected by spell/card effect monsters? still plenty of other choices out there, after all, or maybe it's not all that big of a consideration considering cards like rocket arrow express can be played turn 1 with 5000 atk, and fields can be swarmed en masse?

"If this card is sent to your Graveyard by a card effect; You can pay 2000 Life Points; Special Summon a monster from your hand whose original Level is 11 or lower ignoring it's summoning conditions and equip it with this card." "If this face-up card would leave the field, banish it instead."

Wouldn't the 2nd of those two effects make the 1st impossible? My suggestion would to change the second of these listed effects to:

"If this face-up card would leave the field while equipped to a monster Special Summoned by this card's effect, banish this card instead."

I would also make it a Normal Trap or a Continuous Spell instead of an Equip Spell, so you can't make it an endless loop if you do the first suggestion.

But besides that, I like the idea of this card. Could see it being sided or used as a main in a theoretical niche deck that changes your opponent's effects to destroy your cards.

"If this card is sent to your Graveyard by a card effect; You can pay 2000 Life Points; Special Summon a monster from your hand whose original Level is 11 or lower ignoring it's summoning conditions and equip it with this card." "If this face-up card would leave the field, banish it instead."

Wouldn't the 2nd of those two effects make the 1st impossible? My suggestion would to change the second of these listed effects to:

"If this face-up card would leave the field while equipped to a monster Special Summoned by this card's effect, banish this card instead."

I would also make it a Normal Trap or a Continuous Spell instead of an Equip Spell, so you can't make it an endless loop if you do the first suggestion.

But besides that, I like the idea of this card. Could see it being sided or used as a main in a theoretical niche deck that changes your opponent's effects to destroy your cards.

If it's destroyed while face down, the effect will still work as normal, or discarded by your opponent's cards, sent from your deck to the graveyard, etc, there's no way to play it face up from your hand so I think that'd be redundant? and thanks for the feedback.

Archived