[AGM] Stage HERO - It's Showtime!

CatmanDaGamer

Imagine what would happen if Jaden and Yuya adopted a newborn child and the babysitter was Yuma.

Think about that child's mental state after... let's say 15 years of being around those three.

That's Stage HERO for ya. These guys are a nightmare, a Pendulum archetype that uses Fusion and Xyz, swarms your opponent's field with useless monsters, and prevents them from doing much of anything while you slowly make your way up to your strongest ED monsters, who proceed to demolish your opponent with all-out barrages. And did I mention they're based off Commedia dell'arte? Yeah, the protagonist who uses this is probably going to spend the first few episodes returning to sanity...

[spoiler=Main Deck (4)]Stage HERO Tartaglia

LIGHT / Lv. 4 / Scale 1

Warrior / Pendulum / Effect

200 / 200

Pendulum: Once per turn: You can Fusion Summon 1 "Stage HERO ☆" monster from your Extra Deck, by sending face-up monsters in your Extra Deck and monsters you control to the Graveyard as material.

Effect: Once per turn: You can Special Summon this monster from your hand to your opponent's field in face-up Attack Position, then apply the following effect.

Monsters you control cannot target “Stage HERO” monsters your opponent controls for attacks.

-----

Stage HERO Scapino

DARK / Lv. 4 / Scale 7

1800 / 1700

Pendulum: If this card is not controlled by its original owner: Apply the following effect.

• This card's Pendulum Scale becomes 5. During your Standby Phase: Banish the top card of your deck.

Effect: Once per turn: If this card declares an attack; You can place it in your opponent's Pendulum Zone.

-----

Stage HERO Purricinella

EARTH / Lv. 6 / Scale 1

2000 / 0

Pendulum: Once per turn: You can target 1 "Stage HERO" monster you control; The targeted monster gains 400 ATK until the end of your opponent's turn.

Effect: Once per turn: When you activate a Spell Card; You can Special Summon this card from your Extra Deck, hand, or Graveyard to your opponent's field, then apply the following effect.

• The first time that you would activate a Spell Card, that card's effect is negated.

-----

Stage HERO Pantalone

WATER / Lv. 6 / Scale 7

1200 / 2400

Pendulum: If this card is not controlled by its original owner: Apply the following effect.

• This card's Pendulum Scale becomes 5. During your Main Phase 1: Target 1 monster you control; That monster cannot declare an attack this turn.

Effect: Once per turn: When this card is sent to the Graveyard; You can place it in one of your opponent's empty Pendulum Zones.

[spoiler=Extra Deck (2)]Stage HERO ☆ Scaramuccia

FIRE / Lv. 7

Warrior / Fusion / Effect

0 / 2000

2 or more “Stage HERO” monsters

This card's original ATK is equal to the total ATK of the monsters used to Fusion Summon this card. When this card is Fusion Summoned: You can set 1 "HERO" Spell or Trap Card from your deck. Once per turn: You can halve this card's ATK until the end of turn, and if you do, this card can declare a second attack each Battle Phase this turn.

-----

Stage HERO ☆ Coviello

WATER / Rank 4

Warrior / Xyz / Effect

2400 / 1900

2 Level 4 monsters

When a monster declares an attack: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Negate the attack, then you can Special Summon 1 "Stage HERO" monster from the Graveyard to either side of the field. If this card is destroyed while it has no Xyz Material: You can Special Summon it from your Graveyard to your opponent's field, then apply the following effects until this card is destroyed.

• All Battle Damage involving this card is inflicted to you instead of your opponent.

• If this card is attacked while it is in Defence Position: Inflict double peircing Battle Damage to your opponent.

[spoiler=Spells & Traps (4)]HERO Act I

Trap

When a “Stage HERO” monster you control is destroyed by battle: Target the destroyed monster, then activate one of the following effects.

Destroy 1 Pendulum Monster in your opponent's Pendulum Zone; Place the targeted monster in one of your opponent's empty Pendulum Zones.

Special Summon the targeted monster to your opponent's side of the field.

-----

HERO Act II

Trap

Once per turn, when a “Stage HERO ☆” monster you control is destroyed by battle: Activate one of the following effects.

• Special Summon 2 “Stage HERO” monsters from your Graveyard or face-up from your Extra Deck to your opponent's field.

• Destroy 1 Pendulum Monster in your opponent's Pendulum Zone; Place 1 “Stage HERO” monster from your Graveyard or face-up from your Extra Deck in one of your opponent's Pendulum Zones, and Special Summon 1 “Stage HERO” monster from your Graveyard or face-up from your Extra Deck to your opponent's side of the field.

• Destroy both monsters in your opponent's Pendulum Zones; Place 2 “Stage HERO” monsters from your Graveyard or face-up from your Extra Deck in each of your opponent's Pendulum Zones.

-----

Possessed Mask of the HEROES

Quick Play Spell

Target 1 "Stage HERO" monster in your Pendulum Zone and 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; The second target's monster effect becomes the monster effect of the first target. You can only activate this effect of "Possessed Mask of the HEROES" once per turn.

----

Stage HERO Rollcall

Spell

Fusion Summon 1 “Stage HERO ☆” monster, using “Stage HERO” monsters on both sides of the field. You can only activate this effect of “HERO Fusion” once per turn.

Gotta say I love the idea of setting up Actors and using the whole field as a giant play. I can get hype over Hero's dressed as acting tropes and would be hype if you one day have images on it/ The ability to jump onto the opponents side and locking out zones is pretty neat, there are ways around it so it isn't entirely broken so it makes these effects pretty justified. I do have to say that maybe instead of "first ability" or "second ability" use "Spell effect" and "monster effect" to be a little clearer.

Gotta say I love the idea of setting up Actors and using the whole field as a giant play. I can get hype over Hero's dressed as acting tropes and would be hype if you one day have images on it/ The ability to jump onto the opponents side and locking out zones is pretty neat, there are ways around it so it isn't entirely broken so it makes these effects pretty justified. I do have to say that maybe instead of "first ability" or "second ability" use "Spell effect" and "monster effect" to be a little clearer.

Okay, I'll be sure to do that. Thank you!

Archived