Jump to content

Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[CHQ] Dawn of the Dead

Cherry Heart Skaia Spooky Ghost

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!



  • Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#41
God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

    Totally not Neo

  • Moderators
  • 11,697 posts
    Last Visit 24 minutes ago
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

Kasayee watched as the girl destroyed the coffin lid with ease. She was strong it seemed. Stronger than she had appeared before. This was...well she didn't really care actually. As the druid stepped forward she noticed the shadows surge from the coffin. Destroying the lid may have been...unwise.

 

The creature was unusual. It seemed almost like a spirit but it most certainly was not. And it was fast. Dropping the other girl in a mere moment. Kasayee felt something in that moment. Something from the coffin...a spiritual energy. The first since she had come here. It was like a beacon to the girl.

 

Though there was a pair of problems in her way. One was the creature who had come into the room just now. Did the other one die? That was fast. The second was the phantom itself which was drifting her way. She wasn't sure how to fight it though the glowing red was certainly a target. She did however know how to fight the creature from before.

 

Ah so he wasn't dead. She noticed Vincent coming in not long after the creature. Perhaps the creature just did not think him to be tasty enough to kill. Whatever the case the phantom was heading for him now. At least she didn't need to deal with it unless the human failed like the other one.

 

On top of all that the hands were growing on the ceiling. She had to work quickly and now she had a charging creature coming for her.

As it swiped at her she ducked under the swing and, hands transforming into claws, slashed at the creature's leg, intending to main it and slow its movement considerably.

Her claw made purchase into the creature's flesh but as it did the creature used its other claw to attempt to stab her tail.

 

Thankfully she could move her tail somewhat. At least enough to make it moving target. She turned and, with a slight snarl, moved to bite the creature's wrist. The bite seemed to do the trick and the creature pulled away.

Hm. The taste reminded her of a corpse. A rotten one. It was also ashy and cold. Seems she would not be using this thing to feed herself.

The creature lunged forward to bite her instead and Kasayee, expecting such a reaction, thrust her first up into the thing's jaw. It didn't stun it as much as she hoped and the creature then tried to kick her.

 

The druid transformed into her bird form and flew back. She didn't actually want to fight this thing right now. She had a goal in mind. That coffin. Something was there. Something that she instinctively felt she had to speak with.


8PBUpdp.gif


#42
Hälō

Hälō

    Tis I, Hollow

  • Advanced Members
  • 736 posts
    Last Visit Today, 09:46 PM

BGM

 

Aw, so they had saved him a seat in the s*** show after all. Having already been ready for a fight, Vincent quickly dived out of the way of the spectral hand, causing it to phase through the ground a few feet behind where he was standing.

 

With a flick of his spear, he sent the zombie heads tumbling on to the ground whilst doing his best to get a map of the magic particles in the room. It was difficult. Those nauseating red and black magic particles where extremely dense here, pluming out from the coffin and filling entire room in a manner that had begun to become disorienting for the boy as he started to move around the edge of the room to analyze is foe.

 

Though before he could investigate further, the phantom hand shot from the ground and raced towards him yet again. Grunting with effort Vincent quickly thrusted his spear into a nearby wall, boosting himself up into the air mere moments before the hand would have ran him through.

 

He landed on his hands and knees. After wincing in pain from the wounds on his chest, Vincent eyes narrowed as an idea struck. Whistling towards the beast that had engaged the druid, Vincent broke into a full sprint towards the monster as he watched the disembodied hand phase through another wall. 

 

The plan was simple. He just had t-

 

"f***." The boy spat in annoyance as he watched the shadow hand reel itself back towards the main body instead of pursuing him. Shifting towards the druid seconds after reconnecting with the phantom, the hand then proceeded to shoot towards the druid as she flew backwards away from her own opponent, who had had chosen to ignore Vincent's whistle in favor of sprinting towards it's prey in an attempt to sandwich her between two attacks .

 

"I don't think so..." 

 

Whipping both hands in a circular motion, Vincent channeled a mass of the red and black particles into a mighty current. Ignoring the sickening cold sensation of the vile particles gave him, the boy skillfully rode the current at high speed, snatching up the bird just before the ghost hand could close itself around her and out-speeding the creature's charge.

 

"Whatever's causing all this is coming from that coffin..." He addressed the druid whilst bringing himself to a sliding halt. Releasing her from his grip, Vincent wasted time in forming a glowing red bow and taking up a ready stance. He was panting, having been left slightly winded from the combination of his injuries and the energy spent in that last trick. "We don't need to be friends, but unless you're interested in dying here, we need to work together."   


tumblr_o381i0pXdM1u4rds9o4_540.png


#43
Alaina

Alaina

    「So that those thoughts won't be lost」

  • Topic Starter
  • Mekakushi
  • 1,189 posts
    Last Visit 18 minutes ago
  • Alias:Skaia

Boss Music

 

As the bird had been moved away from the attack of the monsters, the shadowed hand struck the creature instead of anything else. The creature continued its leap, not deterred in the slightest by this and closed the distance between it and the coffin. As it landed, the hand of the phantom continued to stay in the creature, and soon the shadowed arm started to reel itself into the body of the creature. However, unlike what happened with Celica, this time, the entirety of the phantom seemed to be pulled towards where it was located. As it did, the creature let out a howl ,as the shadows were completely absorbed into its body. Red pulsating veins covered its body, as a cloak of shadows draped around it. A single red light on the center-left side of its face formed, and parts of its body seemed to dissipate in the blackness of the shadows. The now shadowed creature back-pedaled, looking straight towards where Vincent and Kasayee were, roaring, as if challenging the two of them. 


tumblr_p1qytntdOx1ub8b3yo1_500.gif

RP Awards

#44
God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

    Totally not Neo

  • Moderators
  • 11,697 posts
    Last Visit 24 minutes ago
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

The druid wasn't all too happy about being grabbed suddenly.

"Whatever's causing all this is coming from that coffin..."

 

As soon as he let her go she transformed back into her normal form, hair mussed up from the rough handling the man gave her, and gave him a blank stare.

"We don't need to be friends, but unless you're interested in dying here, we need to work together." 

 

"That is why I was going to the coffin." She said. She already knew that was the goal. She likely knew better than he did what was so important about the coffin. Glancing over at the creature she watched as it began to..fuse together. A very unnerving sight to be sure, and something that simply should not be, but the worst part was that it had placed itself between them and the coffin.

 

She sighed. "I suppose we have to kill it first." Her tone was annoyed as she turned and went in its direction. "I don't know how to work together." She stated plainly. "If you wish to work together you'll have to do it yourself."

 

With that she walked straight towards the creature, gaze locked onto the red light on its face. A literal beacon this time. Her instincts were screaming at her that it was where she would strike if she got the opportunity.

 

It looked about ready to pounce, though it didn't move from its spot, and Kasayee kept up her determined walk. She was getting quite close to the creature now, about halfway, when it suddenly charged.

 

It brought a claw back, intending to swipe at her, and Kasayee dove forward before transforming into her lizard form, to scurry underneath its legs. The creature lunged past but its hand remained in its previous position. It struck the ground and began dragging itself towards her, the arm stretching more than should be possible.

Kasayee realized she wouldn't be able to go forward any longer without running into the hand and so she doubled back, turning into her bird form and flying at the back of the creature's head.

 

The creature dug its feet into the ground and stopped its forward momentum, before suddenly slingshotting, using its arm, back towards the coffin.

 

Kasayee transformed back to her normal form, feeling somewhat worn out from all the transforming she had been doing, and grabbed for the thing as it flew towards her. One hand grabbing onto its left shoulder and the other onto the back of its head.

 

As the creature landed back on its feet and she made contact she could feel a cold sensation in her gut, as well as becoming even more fatigued, which must have happened due to touching this...thing. Oddly the shadowy aura seemed to lessen after her actions.

Nonetheless she kept her grip. If she could get a chance to attack the strange glow from this position she'd take it.
As long as she didn't go numb or pass out first.


8PBUpdp.gif


#45
Hälō

Hälō

    Tis I, Hollow

  • Advanced Members
  • 736 posts
    Last Visit Today, 09:46 PM

"I suppose we have to kill it first." Vincent rolled his eyes as the druid simply began to stroll towards their new opposition without formulating a plan with him.  "I don't know how to work together." She in an annoyingly plain tone. "If you wish to work together you'll have to do it yourself."

 

"Alright, I'll just try not to shoot you then." He called after her whilst gathering the magic particles the lizard girl dispersed each time she transformed. "Maybe." In an instant, a single  explosive arrow formed in his hands and hummed with energy just as the words left his lips.

 

Expertly watching the short scuffle between the two creatures, Vincent saw his opening when the girl leap onto the larger beast's back. Intent seizing the opportunity, he quickly sent his arrow sailing towards the creature's feet. Smirking with a hunters satisfaction, Vincent watched a bright red explosion blossomed from the point of impact, causing a large amount flesh to be blown off the shadow monster's left leg.

 

"Tsk," 

 

However his satisfaction was short lived. Though the creature was sent stumbling backwards by his attack, Vincent noticed with minor annoyance that a layer of shadow had already began manifesting to cover the new wound.

 

Well at least he got it's attention...

 

Extending it's right arm to insane lengths, the shadow creature reached out towards Vincent whilst also bringing it's left hand up as if it intended to grab at the druid that clung to it's back.  

 

Anticipating such an attack, Vincent was quick to roll to his right. Tumbling to his feet with a gasp of air, the young hunter started to sprint across the permitter of the room, being sure to move to the opposite side of the extended arm. As he dashed, he brought his free hand down towards his bow and began gathering particles for the next exchange. 

 

 


tumblr_o381i0pXdM1u4rds9o4_540.png


#46
God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

    Totally not Neo

  • Moderators
  • 11,697 posts
    Last Visit 24 minutes ago
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

Kasayee frowned at Vincent's attack. Did he not notice the glowing face? Did he not realize that the shadows regenerated? Surely Humans had better instincts than that, right?
 
At least the man was good at dodging.
 
Kasayee managed to keep a hold of the creature, though now it was trying to grab her face. Well if it came too close she would bite its hand but before that...
The druid went to claw at the creature's face herself, aiming for the glowing spot.

Her claw managed to pierce the creature's flesh and it was clear it must have done something as the thing continued its screaming. Though it didn't stop its previous movements as Kasayee would have hoped for.
Once its hand got near she bit down upon it, tasting the disgusting flavor from before, and she felt it grip her face.
 
It began to pull and Kasayee dug her claw into its face and bit down even harder. Still undeterred the creature tore her off of it. Literally tore as bits of its flesh came off with her as she was thrown to the ground. The shadows tried to wrap around the creature's hand wound, but there was shadows spilling out of the head wound like a plume of smoke, and the red light seemed to be a bit scattered, but ultimately they reformed into a single light, albeit a bit obscured by the shadows from the wound.

 

Kasayee looked up and believed her instincts were true. Just like the undead from before. She must destroy the light.

As it attacked her again, with her wounded claw, Kasayee charged forward to dodge and transformed into her lizard form. It brought both arms, including the one chasing Vincent, towards her in an attempt to stop the girl but she managed to slip by. Her goal to get underneath the thing and, depending what happens from here, either make another break for the coffin or transform into her full sized form while right underneath the thing.


8PBUpdp.gif


#47
Hälō

Hälō

    Tis I, Hollow

  • Advanced Members
  • 736 posts
    Last Visit Today, 09:46 PM

"Scatter Shot!" Letting his arrow fly moments before druid would meet the creature, Vincent watched with satisfaction as his attack split in mid-flight. Separating into a countless rain of bolts, the attack rained down on the creature with surprising force, causing it to stumble to the side, and allowing the lizard to slip past and continue towards the coffin. 

 

Smirking with satisfaction Vincent changed directions so that he was now sprinting towards the coffin as well. Though having been on the perimeter of the battle, this only served to make it so that the creature would now have projectiles coming from the direction it would need to proceed if it wanted to keep chasing after the druid. 

 

"Let's hope she knows what she's doing..." The boy mumbled to himself as he forged his next arrow. 

 

With it's focused now divided between the two intruders, the creature brought one of it's claws up and shot it off towards Vincent whilst charging towards the tiny druid with it's free hand raised. It was moving noticeably slower now, presumably from it's wounds...

 

Seeing the danger coming his way, Vincent brought his bow up towards the rapidly extending claw. Though he found himself hesitating.

 

"..."

 

The boy's gaze flickered to the druid. Though he hated to admit it, her getting to the coffin seemed like their best chance at ending whatever bad mojo that was at work in this place.

 

Suddenly he knew exactly what he to do...

 

"D-Damn it..." Groaning at the prospect of getting clawed for the third time today, Vincent shifted his bow slightly and took a knee before squinting to line up his shot. "This working together by myself s*** really blows!" Was his battle cry as he sent his arrow sailing across the room instead of using it to defend himself. 

 

A bright red explosion lit up the area as Vincent's explosive arrow found it's mark in the arm the creature had extended towards the druid, ripping it from the main body and causing the thing's claws to tumble to the ground. Luckily this caused the arm extending towards Vincent to recoil moments before rending the boy's face, leaving him sighing with relief.

 

Whilst the shadows began to try to reconnect the severed arm, the creature continued to move. Though now even slower than before.  


tumblr_o381i0pXdM1u4rds9o4_540.png


#48
God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

    Totally not Neo

  • Moderators
  • 11,697 posts
    Last Visit 24 minutes ago
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

Kasayee didn't even pay attention as the creature attacked, and as the other one stopped the attack. She was aware it happened but as it didn't cause her any harm she didn't bother worrying about it farther. Instead she took to bird form in order to reach the coffin faster, not being able to reach more then six feet in height due to the shadow hands that were getting ever nearer.

 

The druid transformed right at the far edge of the coffin and glanced inside.

 

She took a deep breath, steadying herself, and sensed for the presence she felt earlier. What she heard was an amalgamation of multiple voices calling out. "Why are you here?" Kasayee said to them.

 

The black spike in the coffin, with the veins connected, seemed to be the only thing in the coffin. And the pained voices that answered Kasayee didn't give her any indication of what to do.

 

So she grabbed the spike. It was solid. And extremely cold. Wincing a bit she started to pull on the object. There was a resistance, but, it reminded her of the wall from earlier. So she figured if she managed to pull that out...

 

Kasayee got into the coffin, steadying herself, for leverage and grabbed onto the spike with both hands. Straining her body she began to pull with more strength than before.

 

The spike slowly, very slowly, began to pull upwards. She grit her teeth and kept pulling, sweat brimming on her brow, as the resistance was almost too much for the small girl. However she had enough strength to keep it up and it was nearly pulled free....

 

And then the creature appeared once more, roaring in her face and raising a claw to strike her. She knew if she let go she might not be able to pull the spike up more and so she kept her grip. Kasayee hissed back defiantly as the creature went to attack.

 

And got an arrow to the face for its trouble. It jerked away and gave her time to finish pulling the spike free.


8PBUpdp.gif


#49
Alaina

Alaina

    「So that those thoughts won't be lost」

  • Topic Starter
  • Mekakushi
  • 1,189 posts
    Last Visit 18 minutes ago
  • Alias:Skaia

As Kasayee freed the spike from the coffin, it was clear that the red veins had been attached to it. However, no longer in its resting place, they pulled back only to eventually snap off themselves. As the creature got back up, seeming desperate to stop the lizard girl, the shadowed tether that connected the creature and the spike seemed to vanish. As it did, the shadowed aura around the body of the beast vanished. The single red light started to spasm, flickering and moving around every which direction, the shadow that had mended the wounds of the creature started to vanish, leaving nothing to hold the body together. Missing an arm, a leg and part of its face, the creature slumped down onto the ground as the red light vanished and the creature exploded into a plume of dark smoke. 

 

The shadowed hands that had been reaching down as well started to spasm, slowly reeling back into the ceiling that they came from. Each and everyone had returned to a small cluster, and those clusters merely vanished as the shadows across the ceiling dissipated, revealing the bare, black ceiling above. The red veins started to flicker, varying in brightness and intensity, before they started to explode into bursts of red light. While probably not the most pleasant to look at directly, it did no harm to the people as the whole room started to explode into red light. The walls and ceiling started to shift, though, sounding as though they were on the verge of collapse as the whole room began to rumble. There was no exit for the people inside, as any of the shadowed doors were merely solid wall now. However, as the room continued to break apart, shadows would begin flooding from the cracks, slowly but quickly speeding up in haste. They chilled to the touch but were otherwise harmless. As the room had been entirely filled with shadow, the vision of all inside the room was obscured. However, when they next opened their eyes after feeling a strange sense of displacement, they would find themselves in a very similar room. 

 

Nearly identical in design, the trio would find themselves inside the mausoleum. The walls and floor were very much still aged with patches of dirt and grass breaking through the floor, though they were a dull gray instead of the black that they had seen prior. The room was far smaller than it had been before, not cramped for the trio but not with much room to move around as it the walking space was dominated by the sole coffin in the room. None of the walls had doors on them, bar the one that was the entrance from the outside, and there was no signs of veins or shadows around. While Vincent would be able to see traces of red light in the room, they seemed to be merely lingering there but slowly dissipating as well. The coffin still had a plaque on it, but this one was much simpler in design and said something entirely different. 

 

"Here lies Magni, Sovereign of Ruin.

While most are broken by curses, he was forged by his. 

Though ruin was his fate, salvation was his life. 

Shattering the dangers of old to forge the lives of the new 

For this, we offer our thanks."


tumblr_p1qytntdOx1ub8b3yo1_500.gif

RP Awards

#50
Maeriberii Haan

Maeriberii Haan

    Dr. Latency

  • Aurora
  • 10,321 posts
    Last Visit 30 minutes ago
  • Alias:Nai

 

"Uh..."

 

Celica's head hurted quite a bit when she finally was able to open her eyes. Her sword was still on her grips, though it seemed that a battle had just erupted in this room, with both Vincent and Kasayee ended up dealing with it cleanly. Though, soon everything became dark as shadows enveloped the area, and the next thing Celica knew, she found herself back at the mausoleum room. Almost exactly like the previous one, but it was clear that a significant amount of changes were there. For one, it was quite a lot smaller, and it felt less like a labyrinth and more like an actual mausoleum now. And another that caught her interest immediately was the change in plaque. It became simpler, and even from a glance, the text had changed. Trying her best to shake off the dizzy feeling from being knocked out earlier, Celica dragged herself towards the plaque so she could see what really was written on it after all.

 

"Here lies Magni, Sovereign of Ruin.

While most are broken by curses, he was forged by his. 

Though ruin was his fate, salvation was his life. 

Shattering the dangers of old to forge the lives of the new 

For this, we offer our thanks."

 

"Ah...that is more like it."

 

Seeing what was written on it now, Celica became sure that this really was the proper mausoleum now rather than whatever it was before. Though, she would also realize that what just happened made it clear that someone was trying to tamper with the mausoleum, and even worse, they used Magni's name to do it. Turning around to see her two guildmembers, she wondered where Selena went, but first of all, she had to address the ones that were here right now.

 

"Thank you for dealing with whatever happened here, and pardon me for not being much of use. I'm not sure whether we really had dealt with the undead issues of this town fully, but from what I saw earlier, someone really was trying to do something with this tomb.

 

What did you guys fight earlier, anyway?"

 


Posted Image



#51
God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

    Totally not Neo

  • Moderators
  • 11,697 posts
    Last Visit 24 minutes ago
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

"Huh."

 

A lot of things happened. It was kind of exciting. Some part of Kasayee was intrigued by the rather impressive magic that was on display. Did she just break a curse? That's how it seemed. She supposed that was probably what she had been meant to do. So they could leave now right? And she could sleep again. That would be nice.

 

"Thank you for dealing with whatever happened here, and pardon me for not being much of use. I'm not sure whether we really had dealt with the undead issues of this town fully, but from what I saw earlier, someone really was trying to do something with this tomb.

What did you guys fight earlier, anyway?"

 

"An enemy." Came Kasayee's response. She didn't know exactly what it was, nor did she care. The other human could answer if he wanted but there was no point in dwelling on it. "We're done now right?" She said.

BGM

No. Well. They might be done. She wasn't. She could feel it. Something outside. Similar to what she had felt from before. With a sigh Kasayee went outside to confront the spirits that still lingered.

 

Her eyes instinctively narrowed at the sudden brightness. The dark shroud from before was entirely gone now and the sun shone brightly upon them.

The first thing she noticed was the corpses laying around. Dead, inanimate, as they were meant to be. Some might be off-put by the sight but it relieved Kasayee to see the bodies laying around as was natural.

 

She then was drawn to the spirits wandering around, confused. "Hello." She greeted them. "Why have you not moved on yet? The curse is broken."

 

"this is our home, one which we keep vigil over and yet...curse, you say?"

 

"This land was cursed. Or rather, this building. I thought it was keeping you here...but was I wrong? It is not necessary for you to remain, you should move to the next stage in life."

 

The spirit seemed pensive as Kasayee informed them of the curse, looking towards the building with a somber tone saying, "how dreadful." It turned back to Kasayee stating, "there is no curse that binds those of us who remain here, merely our wish to observe and aid those in the living who succeed us."

 

Kasayee frowned. "The natural course is for you to leave...the living must take their path on their own. I will not force you but it is...not right to linger for too long."

 

"The concern is appreciated, yet you may find the spirit to be quite stubborn," the spirit seemed to have a small smile as it said this. Turning more somber it said, "oh but, if what you said about the curse is true, then beware the man with the ravenous soul. If nature is what you seek to protect, then he is a great danger to it."

 

Why were they always so vague? She didn't want to expend more energy on this so she just let it go. "I will come back later. Eventually you must move on." She told the spirit, matter-of-factly, before wandering out of the graveyard.


8PBUpdp.gif


#52
Hälō

Hälō

    Tis I, Hollow

  • Advanced Members
  • 736 posts
    Last Visit Today, 09:46 PM
"Thank you for dealing with whatever happened here, and pardon me for not being much of use. I'm not sure whether we really had dealt with the undead issues of this town fully, but from what I saw earlier, someone really was trying to do something with this tomb. What did you guys fight earlier, anyway?"
 
"An enemy." The druid responded in her usual manner. "We're done now right?"
 
Vincent couldn't help but find himself in agreement. Sighing, he looked down at the gashes across his chest and studied them with a frown. With his adrenaline reserve now suddenly hitting empty, the pain from the boy's wounds were finally screaming for attention.
 
"Undead." He glanced at Celica before moving aside to make way for the druid to continue towards the exit. Vincent grumbled and held his shirt to his chest to slow the bleeding whilst he began towards the exit as well. "You read the briefing right? What else would it be..." 
 
Ignoring the druid and her conversation with what he could only presume to be a nature spirit or whatever, Vincent dragged his feet back towards town.
 
"Five people in this shithole... one of 'em has gotta own a first aid kit." He mumbled through gritted teeth, dreading the prospect of having to sit through a whole carriage ride before getting treat back at the guild base. 

tumblr_o381i0pXdM1u4rds9o4_540.png


#53
Alaina

Alaina

    「So that those thoughts won't be lost」

  • Topic Starter
  • Mekakushi
  • 1,189 posts
    Last Visit 18 minutes ago
  • Alias:Skaia

As Vincent started to make his way out of the graveyard, a familiar face would meet him halfway. The seemingly disappointed face of the undertaker said, "ah dang flabbajibit." His gaze was not on Vincent, but instead the bodies strewn across the ground. "Rascint varmals didn't put themselves back. Oh," his eyes then met the Xel'Cie. "You aren't dead! Sort of," he noticed the wound Vincent had. "Well, I'll be, them there bodies weren't really threatnin' or nothin' but you ain't even got a shovel. You young'uns are full of surprises." After congratulating(?) Vincent, the man then sighed as he merely stop paying attention to the boy and not even seeming to care about the naked lizard girl as he began to go to his job of putting the bodies back in there graves. Albeit, rather haphazardly. 

 

A few moments after this happened, the man who had greeted them at the front gate came around. While he still looked as ragged and tired as ever, squinting more so then before as the daylight was breaking through, there was a sense of relief that could be felt from him. "I have no idea what you all did but whatever it was, thank-" he then saw Vincent's wound and said, "right, yeah. You should get that looked at. We have some stuff for it back at the guardhouse." Looking back to them as a group he then said, "yeah, yeah, anyway, thanks again. I have no idea what happened here and I don't think we could've lived here much longer if it persisted and-" he looked at Kasayee and said, "yeah I still can't get over that. Anyway, like, um, like, what even happened here?"

 

OOC

tumblr_p1qytntdOx1ub8b3yo1_500.gif

RP Awards

#54
God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

    Totally not Neo

  • Moderators
  • 11,697 posts
    Last Visit 24 minutes ago
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

Having finished her talk with the spirit it seemed that the villagers were coming in. The undertaker was to put the bodies in the ground...wasteful, there's no point in using all that energy just to put corpses into a hole in the ground.

 

Next was the guard who seemed to still have whatever problem with her as before.

"Anyway, like, um, like, what even happened here?"

 

"A curse. It's broken now. The spirits here are no longer harmful." She was intending to just leave after saying this but she felt a nagging to ask a question before she left. "Does 'man with the ravenous soul' mean anything to you?"

 

"wh-what? Uh, no?"

 

Kasayee shrugged and continued onward. She hadn't expected such a vague statement to get any particular reaction. The carriage they arrived in was still around town and so she headed there right after, leaving the other two to wrap things up as they wished. This time she got into the carriage itself and sprawled herself across one of the seats, making the other two have to share the other seat.

 

She closed her eyes to rest. "Ravenous soul...what kind of threat are you..." she mumbled. Unless spoken to she would continue to rest the rest of the way, muttering about this mysterious entity every once in a while.

 

The druid really didn't want to bother about it. However sometime told her she would be unable to avoid it. Something like that...a message from a spirit, a danger to nature itself, it was probably something that would come to her eventually. Or something her instincts would guide her to.

It seemed as though she had a "purpose" now.

How annoying.


8PBUpdp.gif


#55
Maeriberii Haan

Maeriberii Haan

    Dr. Latency

  • Aurora
  • 10,321 posts
    Last Visit 30 minutes ago
  • Alias:Nai

 

"What's with the unspirited answers?"

The rest of the trip out of the mausoleum had Celica in a pretty glum state. She wasn't really feeling down, just quite irritated, a rare occasion of that happening. They soon would come outside and was greeted by the guards, and then everything was sorted out to some degrees. Yet, of course, Celica still wanted answers. What's with this person that dared to desecrate the tomb of a Knight? And where's Serena anyway? Well, mulling over it too much wouldn't be good for her. She noticed that the carriage that got them there was still in the town, and decided to address the others.

 

"Alright so Kasayee, can you help tend Vincent's wound? You two return first, I would need to find Serena. Once you two return to the guild, I expect a written report about today's quest in my room.

 

That is an order. See you later."

It was quite uncharacteristic of her to say it like that, but with the current situation, all that she could think of was the tomb and whoever messed with it. Once she finished saying those words, she turned around and rushed back towards the mausoleum.

 

OOC

Posted Image



#56
Hälō

Hälō

    Tis I, Hollow

  • Advanced Members
  • 736 posts
    Last Visit Today, 09:46 PM

Vincent groaned at the prospect of writing a written report, and only responded to the towns folk with grunts and snorts as he trudged into town in search for some supplies to patch himself up. He was fed up with this place...

 

After sloppily dressing his wounds, the boy dragged his feet towards the carriage and blinked slightly at the sight of the druid girl sitting inside. Grunting, Vincent blew a lock of hair out of his face before pulling himself up and onto the the wooden floor.

 

Sighing he laid flat on his back whilst propping both arms behind his head to serve a pillows. Though he wanted nothing more but to close his eyes and forget this day had ever happened, something was bothering him and he knew the lizard girl was probably the only one who felt it too.

 

Without turning to face the druid, he sighed once more whilst peering up at the ceiling. "Bad mojo like what we saw in there doesn't just happen out of nowhere." As he spoke he allowed his eyes to slowly close. "We won the battle, but something tells me the war hasn't even started yet..."


tumblr_o381i0pXdM1u4rds9o4_540.png


#57
Alaina

Alaina

    「So that those thoughts won't be lost」

  • Topic Starter
  • Mekakushi
  • 1,189 posts
    Last Visit 18 minutes ago
  • Alias:Skaia

With Vincent's ominous words being the last thing said between the duo before the group left, the carriage rode off into the distance, going back to their guild hall. Celica would spend all the time she could looking for Serena in the town, but she would find nothing as it appeared the sword wielding girl had left. The undertaker would tend to the grounds, reburying everything, the guards would be able to sleep without needing to worry of an ever-present danger and the common people would leave their homes and go about their old day to day business. With the dead no longer moving, the town of Sigfran was safe, and the mission complete. 

 

 

1 Week Later

 

A figure, standing outside of the town of Sigfran looked up towards the sky. "My, my, my. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and it would appear that the dead are where they should be. Well, it would appear as though this was a failure, yet, all the same. What fun it seems to be over yonder horizon. Now, let's see," pulling a paper from his pocket, seeming to be a request to deal with the undead problem, the man simply said, "who took you on?" 

 

 

Rt9Yxkp.png


tumblr_p1qytntdOx1ub8b3yo1_500.gif

RP Awards




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users