Photo

[DANE] *A LOT OFF* Random Stuff

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Dr. Jolly Glot the III

Dr. Jolly Glot the III

Text-Perimentation~ Extraordinaire!

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,799 posts
    Last Visit
Monster cards

Spell cards

Trap cards

Source: https://ygorganization.com/

CraneMonk

CraneMonk

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:54 PM
Hello Mashoudou in countdown. :D

The Highlander

The Highlander

The One

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,666 posts
    Last Visit Mar 05 2019 04:37 PM

Well, let us start with the more or less game changing releases (and some interesting support cards).

1.) Null Nun & Blooming Dogwood: Life Points are (while you get this card) are definitely indirectly more secure, given that unproportional spam now makes it harder to finish your opponent

and we finally have a life gain card that is actually worthwhile and generic, this is definitely among my favourite hand traps, if not my favourite hand trap and a different approach on Maxx "C"

and we definitely require a card like it to keep snowball spamming in check.

2.) Assault Sniper: We now have 6 copies of the main monster Assault decks want to aim for, it prevents itself from being abused for non-Assault plays and increases the effective copies of Psy-Reflector from 5

(E-Tele, One for One, 3 copies of itself) to 11 copies (E-Tele, One for One, 3 copies of Psy-Reflector, Tenki and Assault Sniper) and allows them to access all Assault Mode monsters with Psy Reflector.

Beyond that this card makes Psy-Reflector consistent enough to justify Telekinetic Power Well.

3.) Which Starling: Our second directly Position dependent monsters, the effects are hardly impressive, though the concept appears to be expanded on, which is a good thing.

4.) Mortschlag: An Equip Spell, which makes it rather difficult to kill Normal Summoned monsters with high ATK, unless you remove it with Spell/Trap cards or remove Mortschlag.

This card is nice to have in the game and useful in Normal Summon reliant decks and can make them a bit better (an example would be Evil Eye, which already have an Equip Spell to do tackle these

weaknesses and Magical Musketeers).

Propably not a competetive card by any means (at least for now), however interesting.

5.) Mashoudou: A more tame version of Kaiser Colosseum and propably an indicator we are not getting Kaiser Colosseum back (any time soon).

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts
    Last Visit Today, 04:35 PM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

Landing Podship looks like something you build toward in a mid-game that may or may not be allowed to happen-but I love it anyways. 7.8.

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users