New Elemental Heros (Updated Avian, Burstinatrix, Clayman and Sparkman)

KoLoBoS

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK people, I really think I'm addicted to Elemental Hero cards now.

Is it obvious?

Anyway, another update. This time TWO new E-Hero cards. Jaguar and Taurus.

Taurus is the first card I'm not over happy with. Don't get me wrong the pic is great, and the lore works with what support cards I got planned for him. I just don't like the name.

So if anyone has any idea's of what I can change it to, I'd love to hear it.

Names tried and dropped so far. Raging Bull, Pyromaniac and Hot Studd (don’t ask!)

• 2 weeks later...

OK,

Well been a while since I added some cards to my Elemental Heroes. So I did some.

This time round I made some support cards for Element Hero Taurus. Since people didn't seemed to know aht I meant in his text lore, hopefully now the cards are made to show off his fire skills, may now you'll see where i was going with the card.

So now added are Lion of Combustion, Inferno Eagle, Burning Bull and Firestorm Wolf.

Thanks again for looking, please leave any comments.

• 4 months later...

Well since it's almost December and I haven't posted any new cards in almost two months, I thought I'd add a few NEW

Elemental Hero's to the mix and see what you lot think. So added to the first page is new Elemental Heros...

FROSTBYTE, AMOM, MAGINA, OMEGA NEOS, NOVA KID AND K-9.

Also added a new Trap Card for Elemental Hero Taurus card FROG OF FIRE.

And a Spell Card to get those heros into your hand called DAWN OF A HERO.

Again I hope you like them, and would like to hear any comments you have.

Thanks for looking...

Thanks for the comments so far. And glad you liked K-9, I'm trying to bring NEOS back into part of the Elemental Hero's as he is only used for contact fusions for Neo-Spacians which suck. That's why I'm doing a few different Neos Fusions. Same with Wroughtweiler, wanted to have the card in the deck and still use him as part of the Elemental Hero's.

If any one can think of some cool effect cards to back these lot up please PM with your idea's. I'd love to make a few Spell and Trap cards to go with the set.

Archived