[part 2] Did Hunter make an Egyptian God Playable?!?!?! OMG

Huntar!

[align=center]Ok.. Same title, just to mess with ya. :P

But seriously, this is another Egyptian God that I believe I made playable. I kept with the Anime ALOT, but unfortunately, that is what made it such a big effect. The card maker did not want to accept the effect, so I had to make to copies of this card. One with just the effect, and one with everything else. -.-"

Then, had to photoshop them together...

Yes, I plan on making Obelisk...

So, here is Slifer, I kinda like this one.

The art was bad, but I made it half way decent. ^^

Dont mind the partial double spacing, I used that to try to fix the tiny text, I failed. -.-"

Unknown artist

I dont own the art

Image editing by me.

Card Editing by me.

Holoing by me.

hwfzw8.jpg10sdtf4.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Releasing 2 face-up Winged Beast-Type monsters you control and send them to the Graveyard. When this card is Summoned, increase the ATK and DEF of this card by the number of cards in your hand x900. When this card declares an attack on a face-up monster your opponent controls, activate the following effect based on the battle position of the attack target: •If the attack target is in Defense Position and its DEF is equal to or less than 2000, destroy it with this effect without applying Damage Calculation. If the DEF is over 2000, the attack target loses 2000 DEF. •If the attack target is in Attack Position and its ATK is equal to or less than 2000, destroy it with this effect without applying Damage Calculation. If the DEF is over 2000, the attack target loses 2000 ATK. Once per turn, you can Release 1 face-up monster you control so this card can attack twice during this Battle Phase. This card is unnaffected by the effects of Trap Cards.

Enjoy guys, if there are OCG errors, or balance issues, I am happy to take advice.

Thanks[/align]

Archived