Photo

Synchro and Tuner deck.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
26 replies to this topic

Aximil

Aximil

JadenxAtemYAOI hacked YCM.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,556 posts
First of all, don't get on me about "Wronge section!". I just asked and was told this would go in this section.

Now, the actual thread.

I was wondering if you could post a good build for a Synchro and Tuner deck. I'm told on here that I'm a horrible deck maker. So, I wanted all of your masterful opinions and inputs on how to make this deck. I'll be going to the sneak peak in 8 days and wanted to get a head start on getting the cards for my deck when I get back from it.

Yep, she made it say I sent her something even though she has me blocked since disproving her in a Yu-Gi-Oh! ruling argument. A week after she joined. Do the math.

Void

Void

Feel free to challenge me to a 1-on-1.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts
Well, there are different builds of Synchro Decks, but you could re-vamp your current Deck so that it's "Synchronized". What are you currently running?
100% of these things have made up statistics, if you're 1 of the 0% who has 1 of these things with real statistics, don't add this, or 1 of these things to your signature!

YEEEEY EPIC BROKEN:D

Aximil

Aximil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,556 posts
A Crystal Beast deck. That was my first idea. But, I want some opinions on a good deck.

Yep, she made it say I sent her something even though she has me blocked since disproving her in a Yu-Gi-Oh! ruling argument. A week after she joined. Do the math.

Azuh

Azuh

You're unsustainable

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,267 posts
Rescue Cat is a good idea

20hqyw1.jpg

Aximil

Aximil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,556 posts
Yep. I already went out and got 3.

Flame Dragon

Flame Dragon

マイケル

• Moderators
  • 18,453 posts

Rescue Cat is a good idea

Too bad the tuner target is at the moment OCG only.

sept_p10_02_4jkg1.jpgvqhz4l.jpg
70px-RTR_Rakdos.jpg75px-RTR_Golgari.jpg70px-RTR_Selesnya.jpg70px-RTR_Azorius.jpg70px-RTR_Izzet.jpg70px-RTR_Simic.jpg70px-RTR_Gruul.jpg70px-RTR_Boros.jpg70px-RTR_Orzhov.jpg70px-RTR_Dimir.jpg

Nw_Easter_Event9.png

Aximil

Aximil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,556 posts
Well, I'll actually have the cards in 8 days. I just want some helpful ideas.

Void

Void

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts
Well, here's a list of TDGS Tuners that you'll be able to get:

TDGS-JP002
Nitro Synchron (Tuner)
Fire/Machine/2/300/100
When this card is sent to the Graveyard to Synchro Summon a "Nitro" Synchro Monster, draw 1 card.
Super Rare

TDGS-JP009
Dark Sprocketer (Tuner)
Dark/Fiend/1/400/0
When this card is sent to the Graveyard to Synchro Summon a DARK Synchro Monster, destroy 1 face-up Magic or Trap Card on the field.
Super Rare

TDGS-JP010
Dark Resonator (Tuner)
Dark/Fiend/3/1300/300
Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed as a result of battle, it is not destroyed. (Damage calculation is applied normally).

TDGS-JP012
Jutte Knight (Tuner)
Earth/Warrior/2/700/900
Once per turn, you can change 1 face-up Attack Position monster your opponent controls to face-up Defense Position.

TDGS-JP016
Mental Master (Tuner)
Light/Psychic/1/100/200
Pay 800 Life Points and Tribute 1 Psychic-Type monster you control except "Mental Master". Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Psychic-Type monster from your Deck in Attack Position.
Rare

TDGS-JP018
Clevonce (Tuner)
Dark/Psychic/2/1200/400
When this card is attacked, you can pay 800 Life Points to negate the attack.

TDGS-JP020
Psycho Commander (Tuner)
Earth/Psychic/3/1400/800
When a Psychic-Type monster you control battles a monster, you can pay multiples of 100 Life Points (max. 500) during the Damage Step. Until the End Phase of the turn, decrease the ATK and DEF strength of your opponent's monster equal to the amount of Life Points paid.

As for Synchro monsters, put in any you pull into your Extra Deck, they'll all be able to help, Goyo Guardian and Stardust in particular. ^_^

Right now I don't see any Tuners from TDGS being too CB related, so just try to fit them in or don't use them.
100% of these things have made up statistics, if you're 1 of the 0% who has 1 of these things with real statistics, don't add this, or 1 of these things to your signature!

Aximil

Aximil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,556 posts
I'll try them in my Crystal Beast deck first. If they lose to many duels, I'll make them into their own deck. I'll even post my Crystal Tuner deck once it's made.

「tea.leaf」

「tea.leaf」

Duel Spirit: Goddess of Salvation

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,554 posts
Use X-Saber Airbellum with Rescue Cat in CB. Synchro into Goyou for lulz.
[align=center]

Posted Image
T H E R E I S N O F A I T H :: T H E R E I S O N L Y A C T I O N
[/align]

Void

Void

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts
I don't think we'll be getting X-Saber any time soon, certainly not in TDGS. Possibly never since it's Duel Terminal.

Azuh

Azuh

You're unsustainable

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,267 posts

TDGS-JP002
Nitro Synchron (Tuner)
Fire/Machine/2/300/100
When this card is sent to the Graveyard to Synchro Summon a "Nitro" Synchro Monster, draw 1 card.
Super Rare

TDGS-JP009
Dark Sprocketer (Tuner)
Dark/Fiend/1/400/0
When this card is sent to the Graveyard to Synchro Summon a DARK Synchro Monster, destroy 1 face-up Magic or Trap Card on the field.
Super Rare

TDGS-JP010
Dark Resonator (Tuner)
Dark/Fiend/3/1300/300
Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed as a result of battle, it is not destroyed. (Damage calculation is applied normally).

TDGS-JP012
Jutte Knight (Tuner)
Earth/Warrior/2/700/900
Once per turn, you can change 1 face-up Attack Position monster your opponent controls to face-up Defense Position.

TDGS-JP016
Mental Master (Tuner)
Light/Psychic/1/100/200
Pay 800 Life Points and Tribute 1 Psychic-Type monster you control except "Mental Master". Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Psychic-Type monster from your Deck in Attack Position.
Rare

TDGS-JP018
Clevonce (Tuner)
Dark/Psychic/2/1200/400

TDGS-JP020
Psycho Commander (Tuner)
Earth/Psychic/3/1400/800
When a Psychic-Type monster you control battles a monster, you can pay multiples of 100 Life Points (max. 500) during the Damage Step. Until the End Phase of the turn, decrease the ATK and DEF strength of your opponent's monster equal to the amount of Life Points paid.

As for Synchro monsters, put in any you pull into your Extra Deck, they'll all be able to help, Goyo Guardian and Stardust in particular. ^_^

Right now I don't see any Tuners from TDGS being too CB related, so just try to fit them in or don't use them.

You forgot these

http://yugioh.wikia..../Counselor_Lily

http://yugioh.wikia....of_Orange_Light

20hqyw1.jpg

Aximil

Aximil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,556 posts
Anyways, are these all of the suggestions? And, would it be alright if I bump this thread after I get the cards to give you a better idea of what I'm working with?

Void

Void

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts

TDGS-JP002
Nitro Synchron (Tuner)
Fire/Machine/2/300/100
Super Rare

TDGS-JP009
Dark Sprocketer (Tuner)
Dark/Fiend/1/400/0
Super Rare

TDGS-JP010
Dark Resonator (Tuner)
Dark/Fiend/3/1300/300

TDGS-JP012
Jutte Knight (Tuner)
Earth/Warrior/2/700/900

TDGS-JP016
Mental Master (Tuner)
Light/Psychic/1/100/200
Rare

TDGS-JP018
Clevonce (Tuner)
Dark/Psychic/2/1200/400

TDGS-JP020
Psycho Commander (Tuner)
Earth/Psychic/3/1400/800

You forgot these

http://yugioh.wikia..../Counselor_Lily

http://yugioh.wikia....of_Orange_Light

Thanks Azuh, I knew I was missing the TCG exclusives. >_<

Try to post your Deck after you aquire Tuner cards and will help from there on in. ^_^

Aximil

Aximil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,556 posts
Well, you'll have to wait til the 11th.

Aximil

Aximil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,556 posts
I just wanted to see if anyone has anymore ideas of what type of Synchro deck I should make when they come out.

werewolfjedi

werewolfjedi

I've been around longer than even the staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,781 posts
sparks., thats realy the useless card i can think of. 200 damage, wop dee do. i do more by playing fluff-balls

and whoever thinks that final countdown is worthless is not all that bright, its not that hard to stall for 10 of your opponent's turns. swords, good number of counters, couple of other stuff that slows them down like limit area b. easy win. and it doesn't stay around to screw you up by dieing, no, once played, if it isn't countered, you win in 10 turns.

Sixty

Sixty

lowercase letters

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,502 posts

sparks., thats realy the useless card i can think of. 200 damage, wop dee do. i do more by playing fluff-balls

and whoever thinks that final countdown is worthless is not all that bright, its not that hard to stall for 10 of your opponent's turns. swords, good number of counters, couple of other stuff that slows them down like limit area b. easy win. and it doesn't stay around to screw you up by dieing, no, once played, if it isn't countered, you win in 10 turns.

20 turns, actually.

••-△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼-X-▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼-••

-|DeviantART|YouTube|-

swampert.pngpangoro.pngaegislash.pngblissey.pnggardevoir.pnggoodra.png
••-△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼-X-▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼-••

Phantom Roxas

Phantom Roxas

The Hammer of Banocles is hanging over my head.

• Moderators
  • 24,749 posts
Order (Goyou) Guardian is a definite. SD and RDA are also good.

124wps6.png

The world is born anew, the seven hours reset, at the turn of one.
tumblr_myf5gbr2BL1t3fi8mo1_500.gif

Pathway to Origin

XanderTheGreat

XanderTheGreat

Profesional Mad Scientist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts
Right now, the good tuners are X-Saber Airbellum, Zombiecarrier, Copy Plant, Weed, and to an extent Magna Drago.

All of them aren't in The Duelist Genesis. Wait for Crossroads of Chaos to see Synchro decks shine.
Posted Image