New Cards ^_^

Sander

ObelisktheUltimateTormentingDragon.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]"Obelisk the Tormentor" + "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon"

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by returning the above cards from your side of the field to the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) This card is destroyed during the End Phase when it was Special Summoned from the Extra Deck. When this card is successfully Special Summoned, you may Tribute 2 monsters on your side of the field and destroy all monsters on your opponent's side of the field. Then inflict damage to your opponent's Life points equal to the total combined ATK of all the destroyed monsters.

SlifertheUltimateSkyDragon.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]"Slifer the Sky Dragon" + "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon"

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by returning the above cards from your side of the field to the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) This card is destroyed during the End Phase when it was Special Summoned from the Extra Deck. When this card is Special Summoned from the Extra Deck successfully, destroy all monsters on your opponent's side of the field with 2000 DEF or less. The ATK and DEF of this card becomes the number of cards in your hand × 1000. When this card declares a attack, you may destroy 2 face-down Spell Cards on your side of the field to draw 2 cards.

RatheUltimateWingedDragon.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]"The Winged Dragon of Ra" + "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon"

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by returning the above cards from your side of the field to the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) This card is destroyed during the End Phase when it was Special Summoned from the Extra Deck. When this card is Special Summoned from the Extra Deck successfully, remove from play 3 monster cards in your Graveyard. This cards original ATK is equal to the total combined ATK of the 3 removed monsters. You can pay all but 1 Life Points, and increase ATK and DEF by the amount of Life Points paid. You can pay 1000 Life Points to destroy up to 2 monsters on your opponent's side of the field.

Rate and comment pl0x.

Umm....I'm not really fond of such cards...but I'll be serious.

It takes 1 sec to change colors.

Huh' date=' change colors? What the hell are you talking about?

[/quote']

Pardon me. I got 16 tabs on my screen and was replying to another thread.

Excuse my comment.

Oh, okay.

Rating pl0x? xD

Archived