Return Thread

Frunk

Returned after an unexpected one-month leave. (Only becuse people are inactive in my RPs...) But, this time, my activity will be cut by 75% from now on. I'll stick around still, but just not as much as I used to.

Welcome me back if you need...

Welcome back my friend

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im back ^_^

Welcome back my friend ;)

Oh yeah... I guess it time for my departure (For the third time lol)...

Wonderful things are happening and YCM is becoming boring for me. My only regret is not finishing my rp sorry.

I mightier on DB once in while but eh... Later

To those of you who don't remember me, greetings! And for those who do, I'm sorry for being such a monumental anus all those years ago. you see, I am he who was formerly known as Mariokazooie75. It may or may not surprise you to learn that I was only about 10 years old at the time, and the etiquette of internet forums and the internet in general was a new concept to me. Now, I've grown up, wised up and generally am ready to have a good time without pissing people off(hopefully).

To those of you who don't remember me, greetings! And for those who do, I'm sorry for being such a monumental anus all those years ago. you see, I am he who was formerly known as Mariokazooie75. It may or may not surprise you to learn that I was only about 10 years old at the time, and the etiquette of internet forums and the internet in general was a new concept to me. Now, I've grown up, wised up and generally am ready to have a good time without pissing people off(hopefully).

Welcome, I don't think anyone remembers you here on this form to be honest though. So have fun being whatever, a dick, a potato, or Alex Delarge.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I will say, these past, let's see, 5-6 years have been fun, but, I have priorities now that must come first. As such, ties are to be cut. I haven't made too big an impact, but, I know it'll be hard to fill the gap.

I could say all my shmaltzy farewells, but, people know me so well by now that they'd probably already know what I'd say anyways. I guess I am just that predictable. Oh well.

*Walks outside and shields eyes from the bright sunlight and the shimmering gateway to reality* It's been fun YCM, but- *Sprouts a pair of white feathery wings* I gotta fly, until we can meet again. *Launches off into the sky and through the portal out*

*walks up to train station doors and turns around*

Well, I suppose that's all she wrote, everyone. While I've been mainly quiet for the past few months, I enjoyed my time here.

If you ever need to get a hold of me for some reason, try putting a comment somewhere on my blog, named "I Am Only Myself" (which I check into at least thrice per day), or sending me an e-mail (which I check upwards of every other hour that I'm not asleep nor out of the house). Both are on my profile. I'll come running.

Anyone who wanted to keep an eye on my indie game project, Turtles all the Way: A Shell Game, would best follow said blog or my Twitter account (@burnpsy).

Well, I could say a bunch of goodbyes as much as I want, but there's no real point to it. I won't be seeing most of you people again, anyway... and I have to catch my future, since time waits for no one.

*runs onto train at the last minute and rides into the sunset*

burnpsy's YCM Adventures

Fin.

*click*

BTW, if anyone sees DA or Atman around, tell them to check the PM I sent.

...What do you mean I ruined the moment?

I am suprised that I cannot bring myself to say goodbye to this place. It's not like the community is amazingly fantastic, witty, and mature. It's not like I can't find another forum with as many friendly interactions as this. It's not like I've been here for what seems like forever: going through many changes, winning and losing friendships. It's not like I've seen so many people come in great and leave as legends.

It's not like I'm jealous sometimes, because I could never bring myself to be dedicated. To be fun, and witty, and totally amazing like the rest of you. It's not like I'm leaving something amazing, something that I could never be.

No... definitely not. That isn't the YCM I know. *conveniently placed teardrop*

*Lands back down* You know what? F**k reality. I can spare the time as necessary between school and fun, damn the consequences. I'd much rather be here than reading a textbook that quite literally tells me that it's boring.

One does not simply leave YCM.

Archived