Yugioh GX Tag Force Evolution - Deck Recipes

Spiff!

can anyone help e on YGO GX Tag Force:Evolution?

i need a competent decklist,or "Recipe",for the game.i'm trying to beat Zane a lot,to get him to be my Tag Partner.

also,the Level of Trust with Zane won't go up anymore.even thogh it should.

i think it might be glitched.

a quick way to get people as your partner is usually giving them sanwhiches they like though with zane its hard cuz the only one i have found he likes is the golden egg sanwhich maybe theirs others as far as deck lists i would say a burn deck with that trap card um judgement of anubis i think its called or with 3 prohibtion

the Level of trust is working again.

also,snake,i know how to make them friends.the level of trust,or Hear Meter,as i call it,is on about 6 1/2 now.another 1 1/2 hearts and i can go tag with him.

hey,who thinks that the AI cheats?It almost always wins coin tosses,and often,when tag dueling,your tag partner seems to become a total idiot.

as Grim said in Billy and Mandy,

"The game cheats,mon!"

hey' date='who thinks that the AI cheats?It almost always wins coin tosses,and often,when tag dueling,your tag partner seems to become a total idiot.

"The game cheats,mon!"

[/quote']

The game doesn't cheat, as far as I know. Random events are indeed random. The partner AI is faulty, completely moronic at times, but I think that has to do with programming limitations rather than "cheating".

What does happen is that your opponents have a predetermined set of actions they perform every duel depending on the current circumstances. It's particularly obvious when dueling Nova, the easiest Obelisk Blue that runs a crappy Exchange of the Spirit deck... He always uses one of two patterns, it's both interesting and useful to notice. ;)

well,i was kinda stuck with the deck i had,so it was a little tricky.it was a litle like a sort of Negate-Destroy-Repeat deck.i call it "Jesus Says No".for now,i am trying out a Sanctuary in the Sky deck,named "Sanctuary!".in free duel,with 16000 LP,you can end up with over 30,000 lp.and massive ATK for The Agent of Force - Mars.

• 2 years later...
Guest optimus327prime

the Level of trust is working again.

also,snake,i know how to make them friends.the level of trust,or Hear Meter,as i call it,is on about 6 1/2 now.another 1 1/2 hearts and i can go tag with him.

hey,who thinks that the AI cheats?It almost always wins coin tosses,and often,when tag dueling,your tag partner seems to become a total idiot.

"The game cheats,mon!"

I found that if you use flame wingman and place spark man on the field, and make sure that he cant summon thunder giant, jaden always summons the best fusion for the job

with zane i find that he duels better if your against him, because with im he never seems to make the right move

Archived