Possibly Good Naruto cards.

Broly12345

Are these cards overpowered  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Are these cards overpowered

• Yes
    • No

Here are some old, redone versions of old cards as well as some new ones. I made Kabuto into a Gemini monster, so i'm curious to see what response i will get on him. I give credit to all artists (normal and deviant alike) who made some of the pics. They're fantastic.No, seriously, they are better than anything I could ever do. If there are any problems with my OCG, please point them out for me so that I may correct the problem. Rate and comment. I put a lot of effort into these.

Orochimaru:

29521lg8.jpg

When this card is Special Summoned successfully, you may select and activate one of the following effects:

* Add one "Orochimaru's Curse Mark" Trap Card from your Deck to your Hand.

* Select one monster from your Graveyard and Special Summon it in Face-Up attack position.

* Discard 3 cards from your hand or pay 2000 Life Points. Special Summon up to three monsters from either player's Graveyard in Face-Up Attack or Defense Position.

Immortality Jutsu:

29521dg1.jpg

Orochimaru's Curse Mark:

29521kd9.jpg

Orochimaru's Slave:

29521ax8.jpg

Sasuke Uchiha:

29521mi0.jpg

Sasuke Uchiha-State 1:

29521xf9.jpg

Sasuke Uchiha-State 2:

29521bg4.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of a "Sasuke Uchiha-State 1" monster card. While this card is equipped with "Chidori" Spell Card, you can discard one card from your hand. If you do, increase the ATK of this card by 1000 points. If activate this effect, return this card to the bottom of your Deck during the End Phase. Then, Special Summon one "Sasuke Uchiha" monster card from your Deck or Graveyard.

TS Sasuke Uchiha:

29521kn1.jpg

You can Special Summon this card from your hand by sending one Face-Up "Sasuke Uchiha" or "Chunin Sasuke Uchiha" monster card on your side of the field to the Graveyard. While an "Itachi Uchiha" or a "Naruto Uzumaki" monster card is Face-Up on the field, control of this card cannot be switched. This card is also treated as a FIRE attribute monster while it is face-up on the field.

Kabuto Yakushi:

29521ni8.jpg

If you control a face-up "Orochimaru" monster card, this card can be Normal Summoned without a tribute. This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

*Once per turn, during your draw phase, if the card you draw is a monster or Spell card, increase your life points by 400 points.

Kimimaro:

29521vt0.jpg

Once per turn, when this card would be destroyed as a result of battle, toss a coin and call it. If you call it right, this card is not destroyed (damage calculation is applied as normal). During your End Phase, if this card inflicted damage to your opponents life points during this turn and you dcontrol a face-up "Orochimaru's Curse Mark" Trap Card, you can tribute this card to Special Summon one "Kimimaro-State 1" from your hand or Deck.

Kimimaro-State 1:

29521bs7.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of the "Kimimaro" monster card. While you control a face-up "Orochimaru" or "Kabuto Yakushi" monster card, this card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle (damage calculation is applied as normal). During your End Phase, if this card destroyed an opponents monster as a result of battle and you control a face-up "Orochimaru's Curse Mark" Trap Card, you can tribute this card to Special Summon one "Kimimaro-State 2" monster card from your hand or Deck.

Chidori:

29521hn6.jpg

This card can only be equipped to a monster card with "Sasuke Uchiha" in it's card name or is named "Kakashi Hatake". Whenever the equipped monster attacks, increase its ATK by 1000 points during damage calculation only. Also, whenever the equipped monster attacks an opponents face-down Defense Position monster, inflict the difference as damage to your opponents life points. This card is destroyed during the Standby Phase of your next turn after this card was activated.

Hidan:

29521ml6.jpg

While you control a face-up "Kakuzu" monster card, this card cannot be destroyed by the effects of Spell and Trap Cards. Whenever this card destroys an opponents monster as a result of battle, place 1 Immortality counter on this card. Whenever this card would be destroyed as a result of battle, you can remove an Immortality counter from this card. If you do, this card is not destroyed (damage calculation is applied as normal).

More to come! If you'd like me to post the effects of any other cards, just ask. If you have any Naruto related requests, PM me and we will talk.

Sheesh, how hard is it to get reply's?

Archived