Dark Flame Zombie & Shadow Horror Zombie - Synchro/Tuner Monster

EliminateHRN

I made these two cards a few minutes ago. I was bored, so...yeah. Anyway, here they are:

[align=center]Forgotten Shadow Horror Zombie - Tuner Monster

mwf8d0.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can add 1 Level 4 or lower monster to your hand from your Deck. Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed by battle, it is not destroyed. (Damage calculation is applied normally).

[spoiler=Image Credit]

Image Credit - Father Wolf

Forgotten Dark Flame Zombie

25qdhtd.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

"Forgotten Shadow Horrow Zombie" + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned, destroy 1 card in your opponent's hand. If your opponent targets a Zombie-Type monster for an attack, you can send this card to the Graveyard to negate the attack. The targeted monster is then removed from play at the end of your next turn.

[spoiler=Image Credit]

Image Credit - Magic Deck Vortex

[/align]

Rate/Hate/Fix/Etc.

Very nice cards, I see. I can't seem to find any OCG errors, i'm not sure if they are any, though I feel the first cards effect is far too unoriginal, as there are many realy YGO cards with such effect. The seconed card I like, though the image is a little blurry, it's a nice card overall.

Very nice cards' date=' I see. I can't seem to find any OCG errors, i'm not sure if they are any, though I feel the first cards effect is far too unoriginal, as there are many realy YGO cards with such effect. The seconed card I like, though the image is a little blurry, it's a nice card overall.

[/quote']

Yeah, the first card's effect is unoriginal. And I know it's kind a blurry, but at least it's still visible. But thanks.

If your opponent targets a Zombie-Type monster for an attack = If a Zombie-Type monster you control is selected as an attack target

at the end = during the End Phase

Nice ideas. Aside from the above' date=' no errors.

8.5/10

[/quote']

Thanks. I'll fix the errors soon.

Good job. I love your cards. 9/10

Thanks. I tried my best on them.

Archived