~Renegade~Member Since 13 Aug 2010
Online Last Active A minute ago
I don't know if this is good night or if it is me just closing the computer because I realize I haven't blinked in half an hour...either way...later YCM...
My Wall of YCM Awesomness
- Lexadin: A very unique individual. Was my Pokemon bro for the longest time and every card he made was interesting, to say the least. He is now, unfortunately, inactive.
- BT: Where the heck did you go, bro?&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;nbsp;
- LC: An amazing GFXer. He still drops in from time to time.
- Cherz: One of my newer friends. Always positive, upbeat, and willing to have a good time. He seems to get along with everyone.
- ~Ninja of Silence~: Emphasis on the silence. Never seems to say anything around here, but don't be fooled, he is always around.
- Double C4: We always seem to be signing up for the same RPs. Always encouraging and supportive. And we have the same name, irl!
- Striker: Well he helped me survive The Hunger Games mafia game, I thought he deserved a spot. Not to mention one of the biggest names around here and a fantastic card maker.
- ~British Soul~: Been hanging with this guy forever. Great guy, and he is freaking British, making it all the better.
- Seansocheap: I doubt any of you know who he is, he wasn't around for long, but he inspired me in the short time he was here and is without a doubt one of the most creative people I 'know'.
- AixDivadis: Pretty stand up guy. He knows his stuff, but isn't a jerk. A great RPer and looks to be getting into fic writing(about time).&amp;amp;amp;nbsp;
- Chaos Sonic: A great RPer and a very cool guy. He is nice and encouraging, and always willing to lend a hand. Although, I have to ask. Are you always online?
- Kyng: I've got to tell you guys, Kyng is one of the greatest people I've met. He is nice and always willing to help with just about anything. He is a great RPer, and is one of the most original people around here. He knows his stuff, and what he doesn't know he is always willing to learn about.&amp;nbsp;
- Group Senior Members
- Active Posts 7,818
- Profile Views 16,019
- Member Title Might wanna check your pockets...
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
Under your bed...
I enjoy long walks on the beach, holding that special someone's hand as I drag their unconscious body through the sun baked sand. I also enjoy just sitting with someone, no talking, just the smell of fresh chloroform...I mean...uh...I like penguins.