• Recent Status Updates

• LordCowCowCowCowCowCowCowCow

very weird to me that the "confused" and "sad" reaction counts towards your "like" total.

1. Yui

it just works 👍

• Yui

heard that some nerd named yui used to be a mod here. i wonder what he was like on the job?

1. Show previous replies  1 more
      2. cr47t

Also Zama we really need you to moderate your word count on this stuff, when I look to see the comments one of your posts can take up the whole page

3. LordCowCowCowCowCowCowCowCow

You seem to be lost, Craft

4. Yui

did i miss zama posting here? (has all notifications for this site disabled)

3vo2lr.jpg?a475776

5. (GigaDrillBreaker)

On the amusing list of mods who have banned other mods

6. View All Replies
    • Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan

Windows Tier List Ranking:

S Tier: Windows 7, Windows XP
      A Tier: Windows Vista
      B Tier: Windows 2000, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 LTSC, Windows 95
      C Tier: Windows 10 (Regular), Windows 98 SE
      D Tier: Windows 8, Windows ME, Windows 98
      F  Tier: Windows 11

1. Show previous replies  13 more
      2. Raikoh130

Vista isn't that bad, lol

3. Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan

@cr47t @Raikoh130 Why put Vista in F teir that is so unoriginal and has been done so many times instead of people doing further research. Vista was almost completely revamped from the ground up compared to XP at one point they where going to have a bunch of good futuristic features its beta (Longhorn) was a head of its unfortunately not all of the features where able to make it in they had to reset but unlike Shitdows 11 Vista had alot of work put into it and even gave us Windows 7 and 11 deserves F tier because Microsoft didn't put effort into it some of its features are half beaked like the New Taskbar and Start Menu and Context Menus and more and they didn't give a flying fuck about the users so let's not act like Microsoft's newer Operating Systems are better than Vista they are just as bad if not worse than Vista actually 11 is either comparable to 8 or worse than it I've been using Windows 11 on another device that isn't my main device since January its my friend's and I hated it and I even downgraded I mean upgraded from Windows 11 to Windows 10 in early march 2024 and I started using 11 in January its that fucking bad they are adding more creepy ai and ads into it.

Another thing is 11 has ads, bloatware, spyware, tiktok, unwanted AI, key loggers for some reason I guess Microsoft likes passwords now lol but its just pure spyware and shitware and adware they shove a bunch of ads on the user's device instead of making an actually Operating System and you wanna tell me Vista is F tier Modern Windows is worse actually they also force you to make a goddamn Microsoft account on the pro versions of 11 and its unskipable and you need internet connection I'm sorry this shit didn't exist back in 2007 and 2009 I think Windows 11 takes the cake for F tier instead of vista your acting like 11 is doing no harm I despise Windows 11 I've used it for so long its making me crazy and wanting to switch to Linux after being a life long Windows user.

4. Horu

Windows 8/8.1 should also be F. I personally can't give a solid opinion on 11 since I haven't touched it. XP and 7 were awesome. The only changes I'd make from personal experience is Vista in B and 10 in A. Other than that, the list seems pretty solid.

5. cr47t

i put vista in F because microsoft deliberately released a OS that was nowhere close to finished and not exactly even functional in quite a few ways. it was to OS what your average triple-A shitpost is to games.

i know microsoft has done more annoying shit since esp. with 11 but vista could have been a sign of things to come, if it came after 7. if it came before 7 then that might have been why 7 was so good, to save face for the company. i dont think well get a repeat of that though.

i can imagine you've heard this stuff before somewhere, but i still think its accurate

6. Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan

@cr47t That is mostly true but unlike after Windows 7 Microsoft didn't try to Sabotage the User Experience and the functionality of the user's computer putting Vista in F again is unoriginal and is what the Vista hatemob does. Windows 11 is a true stinker and Windows 8.

7. View All Replies
    • Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan

HOT TAKE: Yes Yes I know I know I'm just poking the hornets nest but I want to speak out against Discord! I think Discord is overrated garbage that everybody my age and some older people especially "Gamers" like I hate that ewww well I have an video here:

1. (GigaDrillBreaker)

Man I wish I had a fraction of the energy you manage to dedicate toward hating shit

• DMZ Dragon

Other than the three biggest issues on this site (ownership, arguments over A.I. Art, and bots), what could make this site better?

1. Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan

Hmmm how bout more ethical practises also the ads on this site is absurd without an adblocker blocking that crap because big daddy @YCMaker wants his money.

• Mr. Best Male 2008

What's going on in here these days

1. LordCowCowCowCowCowCowCowCow

real life females mostly

2. Enguin Enguin Enguin Enguin

ycmaker is very busy with the cardmaker he doesn't have time to do anything else he's got big plans like correctly aligning the spell/trap icons with the text which we're hoping to have online by late 2025

"verified damsels" is the best one yet

• Galexyvoids

No idea what to make I have an idea. But I don't know if it would be continuous or not.

1. Galexyvoids

Why always on my status updates-

2. Galexyvoids

Finally exterminated the dating bots. For now at least...

now that this isn't most recent status anymore i can say

they swarm to whatever the most recent status is

• Galexyvoids

Maybe we can make a folder where we post are pfps as cards. And have a field spell for them. Similarly to what a  friend of mine put. And maybe sort it into one folder. Or as many as anybody wants, or needs. Just an idea tho.

1. ObexKing

Dude if you want that you should make a forum for it

2. Galexyvoids

You can also look at it in my profile or you got notified idk.

3. ObexKing

I got the notification

• ObexKing

How do I be happy in a miserable life?

1. Galexyvoids

You don't I was almost in foster care... And damn, I almost committed su!side... So try to think of who you live for. relatives (Not in my case) Friends,Things you enjoy,e.t.c. hope this helps people going through shit like that.

2. Galexyvoids

You don't I was almost in foster care... And damn, I almost committed su!side... So try to think of who you live for. relatives (Not in my case) Friends,Things you enjoy,e.t.c. hope this helps people going through shit like that.

3. Galexyvoids

Oops sorry accidentally posted twice lol

4. ObexKing

You know it's funny how you say relatives but honestly my entire family is miserable. My mother is upset about something, my dad hates his job, my little sister hates me, and I can barely keep my mental and emotional health intact

5. Galexyvoids

I barely am alive with what I carry... (Burden wise) 

• Recent Achievements