Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

JellisOP's Content

There have been 370 items by JellisOP (Search limited from 27-June 81)

Sort by                Order  

#7098354 Yu-Gi-Oh: Twisted Fates R [IC/Started/Accepting]

Posted by JellisOP on 04 May 2018 - 03:56 PM in Role Playing

Jordan was surprised at these random men. They didn’t know her, and they payed for her drink. ‘Wow, if they wanted to leave an impression they sure did it.’ She thought as she grabbed the glass. Jordan slightly lifted her mask and took a sip. It was surprisingly not as strong as she expected. She set it down and fixed her mask.It took about a moment, still not showing more than her mouth.“Mighty fine drink you serve here.” She then thought back to the mystery men. They seemed to be a mix matched pair, if she ever saw one. She asked the bartender, “Any stories on those two? They seem to be a mix-matched group.” Jordan’s mouth tingled with a burning sensation, and then calmed down. ‘Wow, strong aftertaste. Probably should have asked about the type first.’

#7097971 Yu-Gi-Oh: Twisted Fates R [IC/Started/Accepting]

Posted by JellisOP on 02 May 2018 - 11:53 AM in Role Playing

Ah yes, so that was his name. Viper. Seems to fit him well.” Jordan recalled the man. He was sly and cunning, but very vain. But with that out of the way, Jordan knew she couldn’t talk about how she was on her way to the resistance. El Shaddoll wouldn’t have it. So she came up with a half lie. “I have a personal vendetta with someone, though I have no clue where they are. Probably out of fear, he is running scared. So, as for the town being to dangerous for the young and beautiful, I believe the contrary. I am most likely the strongest in here.” Jordan then coughed suddenly, and took a moment to stop. “So, how much is that ghoul spit gonna cost me?”

#7097785 Yu-Gi-Oh: Twisted Fates R [IC/Started/Accepting]

Posted by JellisOP on 30 April 2018 - 08:38 PM in Role Playing

When Jordan walked into the guild hall of Red Water, all eyes were on her. The strange combination of a weird dress, a Longsword, and a mask were not seen in this town. She walked up to the bar, and took a seat, looking at the bartender, a woman in a black dress. The mask distorting her voice, she spoke. "Well, decent weather, huh?" The mask made the words sound deeper while also making her sound like she had a weird accent. "Sorry about my mask, it makes me much better to talk to. You don't want to see under the mask. So, what can I get to drink around here?" She looked around the hall, finding the local culture interesting, not like the countryside at all. It was all about who was better than who. Back home, it was to help each other as much as possible. The way people live in this part of the country was fascinating, but then El Shaddoll's message came back to her, to stay out of trouble. She went back to just sitting and thinking, wondering about what the Tower had in store for her.

#7094124 Yu-Gi-Oh! - Calamity of the Virtual World [Interest Check]

Posted by JellisOP on 11 April 2018 - 02:25 PM in Out-of-Character Planning

Sounds cool.

#7092310 Yugioh: Twisted Fates R [OOC/Started/Accepting]

Posted by JellisOP on 03 April 2018 - 03:50 PM in Out-of-Character Planning

I'm working on it.

#7090937 The YCM YGOPro Casual Club

Posted by JellisOP on 29 March 2018 - 04:02 PM in Clubs & Organizations

I'm in. I own it, and am willing to play with anything. I only have discord though.

#7088695 Yugioh: Twisted Fates R [OOC/Started/Accepting]

Posted by JellisOP on 19 March 2018 - 08:04 PM in Out-of-Character Planning

The Tormented One

#7086411 Yugioh: Twisted Fates R [OOC/Started/Accepting]

Posted by JellisOP on 09 March 2018 - 12:03 PM in Out-of-Character Planning

I'm working on a remixed version of Jordan from the last roleplay. Reserving the Towering Tarot

#7085916 (Retry) Yugioh - STARS [PG-16] (OOC/Started/No Longer Accepting)

Posted by JellisOP on 07 March 2018 - 03:31 PM in Out-of-Character Planning

Enigma

#7085593 (Retry) Yugioh - STARS [PG-16] (OOC/Started/No Longer Accepting)

Posted by JellisOP on 06 March 2018 - 07:12 PM in Out-of-Character Planning

Wow, I forgot about this. Whew, that was so long ago! If you don't mind, I think I will fix my old character, if you don't mind. I didn't get a great chance to play as Enigma, as my schedule got bloated. Not now, though.

#7084263 [Retry] Pokemon: Where it All Began! [OOC/Accepting/PG13]

Posted by JellisOP on 01 March 2018 - 04:49 PM in Out-of-Character Planning

The Appearance is fine, though I was hoping to see more of the little profile pic you posted, nevertheless, it's fine. I feel that there is very little in Personality, she doesn't feel very animated and more should be added (maybe add some more quirks) The bio is worded in a way that there are some grammatical errors that didn't sound right (mostly near the end). Also, maybe add some context dealing with her traumatic event, like how old she was and how long she has been with he Treeko up to the convention since then.

Will do, thanks

#7083972 [Retry] Pokemon: Where it All Began! [OOC/Accepting/PG13]

Posted by JellisOP on 28 February 2018 - 06:20 PM in Out-of-Character Planning

This is my done App

Maya Lucida

Edit: Added some quirks, also fleshed out the bio a bit more.

#7080833 Yugioh: Twisted Fates R [OOC/Started/Accepting]

Posted by JellisOP on 20 February 2018 - 08:27 AM in Out-of-Character Planning

Well, as I am an original member of the first one, I think this will go slightly better.

#7078266 [Retry] Pokemon: Where it All Began! [OOC/Accepting/PG13]

Posted by JellisOP on 11 February 2018 - 12:04 PM in Out-of-Character Planning

I need to become more social, so join.

#7078265 -Short RP- [Interest Check] Warhammer 40000: The Lost and the Damned

Posted by JellisOP on 11 February 2018 - 12:02 PM in Out-of-Character Planning

Dibs!

#7062610 Etrian Odyssey: Lost Memories

Posted by JellisOP on 18 December 2017 - 03:06 PM in Out-of-Character Planning

Interested.

#7053699 Pokemon: Where it all Began! [OOC/Accepting/PG13]

Posted by JellisOP on 18 November 2017 - 10:35 PM in Out-of-Character Planning

Cristina

#7050969 Post and I’ll give you potentially random and unrelated words of wisdom

Posted by JellisOP on 07 November 2017 - 05:27 PM in Miscellaneous

?

#7050967 Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Academy Epsilon

Posted by JellisOP on 07 November 2017 - 05:22 PM in Role Playing

This Jack person, was very cocky. Arroyo had a clear advantage, because he saw Jack's Deck! Nonetheless, he shook the hand sent his way. He smirked, but only enough to show a bit of pleasure. "Well met, Jack. But I have a slight advantage over you. I know what deck you run." Arroyo released the handshake, and pulled out his deck. He pulled out of his Extra Deck Graydle Dragon, and showed it to him. "It is only fair that you know what deck I run, to be fair. I like a good fair challenge," He looked dead into Jack's eyes and locked into them."If you can last more than a few turns against me." Arroyo thought quickly about what blue-eyes decks have, and what could counter it. 'I have a Dimensional Barrier, a Solemn,and a Sea Turtle. What else could I use?' This was the hardest part of the game. Learning how to counter decks. Now, the mind game continues, and the rivalry begins.

#7050726 Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Academy Epsilon

Posted by JellisOP on 06 November 2017 - 10:55 PM in Role Playing

Arroyo popped open the box his father had given him before the voyage. Knowing his father, it was something water related.
Inside, the box held up to his father's reputation. It was filled with water atribute monster cards. He smiled slightly, and sorted through them best he could. Inside were many "Atlantian" cards and; Arroyo smiled at this one, the newest "Graydle" card. "Perfect. This should round out my deck."
Arroyo shuffled it into his deck, stowed the aquamarine colored box into his khaki shorts, and looked down to the duel arena's below, seeing a "Firewall Dragon" attack to end the duel. ' Impresive.... But that card is no Graydle Dragon. Might be worth it to duel him, just to test Graydle Polymer and Graydle Empress.' He smiled slightly, and did his best to walk through the crowd to get to that person, whoever they are.
Arroyo caught up to the person and asked them, "Hello, I am Arroyo, and I saw you duel. That Dragon of yours, it is impressive; but.." he said while his eyes glimmered with amusement, "I have a mightier one in my deck. Sometime soon, we should duel. What do you say?"

#7049643 Duel Academy Epsilon (Started) (Not Accepting) (PG14)

Posted by JellisOP on 02 November 2017 - 05:01 PM in Out-of-Character Planning

Arroyo

#7046972 Duel Academy Epsilon (Started) (Not Accepting) (PG14)

Posted by JellisOP on 24 October 2017 - 06:11 PM in Out-of-Character Planning

Yeah, give me a few hours, and my app should be ready!

#7042757 Pokemon: Where it all Began! [OOC/Accepting/PG13]

Posted by JellisOP on 13 October 2017 - 02:59 PM in Out-of-Character Planning

So, could i have an eevee as a starter, as it was the starter in gale of darkness?

#7042581 Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Pristine Lands (PG-16 / OoC / Not Started / Accepting)

Posted by JellisOP on 12 October 2017 - 10:22 PM in Out-of-Character Planning

YOLO

Christina

#7037479 Yu-Gi-Oh! Codex of Shadows [OOC / PG-13 / Started / Accepting / Co-host:...

Posted by JellisOP on 18 September 2017 - 04:16 PM in Out-of-Character Planning

Alright, I just forgot to ask about Construct.