Darj's Content

There have been 76 items by Darj (Search limited from 27-June 82)

By content type

Sort by                Order  
  1. DarjDr. Jolly Glot the III

Made a comment, Nov 17 2018 09:40 AM

What's Yemachu's Paragon Lock?

2. Darj

Made a comment, Nov 12 2018 12:24 PM

Who was Bersback/Ember in the recent Halloween event?

• Blake's Photo
      Blake
      XOXO
    • Darj's Photo
      Darj
      Ah, mystery solved for me, thanks!
    • mido9's Photo
      mido9
      I had a feeling they were too lucid/down to earth to be anyone else
  3. Darj

Made a comment, Apr 04 2018 01:43 AM

What currently is meta in TCG? I mostly find reports in OCG but not TCG

4. Darj

Made a comment, Apr 03 2018 04:49 PM

Come oooon, more votes for Nephenee!

• God Emperor Cow's Photo
      God Emperor Cow
      Then you shoulda just linked the match itself :P
    • Godbrand's Photo
      Godbrand
      Poll rigging is terrible. Plus stop and get help
    • Darj's Photo
      Darj
      Dude, chill. Was just advertising with a mild suggestion.
  5. Darj

Made a comment, Apr 01 2018 09:45 AM

Due to a grammatical eror, your dairy joke has been cancelled.

6. Darj

Made a comment, Mar 07 2018 11:46 AM

Most active in TCG section, with 1,565 posts. I thought it would be Custom Cards, but I guess my posts there are split in Casual & Advanced.

7. Darj

Made a comment, Jan 30 2018 10:44 AM

Really cool changes with the member titles! Wanted to reach 10,000 posts before getting a custom title, but this makes me reconsider it.

• ~~~~'s Photo
      ~~~~
      just spam a bunch in post count areas. You've just got to be aware of where you're gonna get away with it and where you aren't. And of course make sure your spam looks like real content.
    • Darj's Photo
      Darj
      Sounds like a plan. I should just drop generic-ish comments on the last 2 pages of the Casual & Advanced Card sections :v
  8. Darj

Made a comment, Sep 18 2017 03:33 PM

Hallo Hallo, brain of tallow, I fear being alone, and would rather swing and sway in the sky with my friends.

9. Darj

Made a comment, Sep 14 2017 02:25 PM

Was watching this SPYRAL gameplay that used Recite Starling and couldn't figure out why, then I read the effect; searching D.D. Crow with it is such a clever move, IMO.

10. Darj

Made a comment, Sep 09 2017 09:37 AM

Cirnooooooo ftw hell yesh!

11. DarjYui

Made a comment, Sep 09 2017 09:28 AM

Cirnooo Daaaay! I want to join in the fun, too :D P.D. I don't apply to the Consent Form thread because it depends on whether I'm familiar with the fad or not.

• Yui's Photo
      Yui
      When I said I wanted to join fun times on a case-by-case basis back when Aix ran it, he said that was no fun and ruined the spontaneous nature of it all since it's super-easy to undo the changes if someone's not happy with it. I'll do this one for ya too, but after the Cirno Day fun ends I'm gonna start charging namechange fees like we're supposed to if you keep joining fun times without signing the form (cuz the shop's broken).
    • Darj's Photo
      Darj
      I see. If undoing changes is not an issue for you mods, then I will join right away!
  12. DarjFlash Flyer - Sakura

Made a comment, Aug 28 2017 11:35 PM

Saw your BBCode guide. Don't forget the Code and Acronym commands; the latter is quite handy and I don't see it being used enough. I could post them myself there but don't wanna "hijack" your guide and they are better in the opening post anyway.

• Flash Flyer - Sakura's Photo
      Flash Flyer - Sakura
      Probably should add the code ones in there, because I was using it VERY often to show the coding needed. As for the acronym one, yeah, might be good. (I have used it a bit too)
  13. Darj宇佐見 蓮子@C94

Made a comment, Aug 06 2017 05:22 AM

Yoyooooooo! :D

14. Darj- Minimania -

Made a comment, Aug 01 2017 10:11 AM

Regarding your inquiry in the Question section, a way that I find more practical to check your own threads is going to "Find my content" in the user profile or menu, and on the box at the left click on "View all topics %s has started".

15. DarjYui

Made a comment, Jul 16 2017 03:24 PM

Can you turn me into a Soldier too, please?

• Dad's Photo
      Dad
      Darj: 76? Nice
    • Yui's Photo
      Yui
      And done.
    • Darj's Photo
      Darj
      @Yui: Thanks! It turned out creepy but I will take it xD As for the invitation, I pass for now.
      @Dad: Yeah, sounds kinda cool, right?
  16. Darj

Made a comment, Jul 03 2017 03:04 PM

What's the strongest and legal Fire attack possible in Pokemon? I mean factoring in base power, ATK/Sp.Atk, STAB, stat boosts, ability, item or Z-Move, and no hacks.

• Yuhi's Photo
      Yuhi
      +6 252+ Atk Choice Band Blaze Shuckle Helping Hand V-create vs. -6 0 HP / 0 Def Dry Skin Paras in Sun on a critical hit: 17950360-21118072
      Guess that's the most
    • Darj's Photo
      Darj
      You can further pump those numbers up by going the Special route to take advantage of Fluffy, also Skill Swapping Flash Fire and activating it, then Skill Swapping Blaze or whatever xD
    • Darj's Photo
      Darj
      Just like a "for the record" thing:
      +6 252+ SpA Choice Specs Blaze (active) Shuckle (turned Fire type by a Skill Swapped Protean or whatever) Helping Hand Blast Burn vs. -6 0 HP / 0- SpD Fluffy Sandshrew-Alola in Sun on a critical hit: 23969316-28199200 (199744300 - 234993333.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO
      Then multiply x1.5 from an activated Flash Fire, plus x2 from Forest's Curse, and x1.3 from Battery and should be: 93,480,332.4 - 109,976,880.
  17. Darj

Made a comment, Feb 28 2017 08:47 AM

Huh, I just noticed Merkabah was renamed as "Mechaba" in TCG; the hell with that name? Sounds silly IMO. I'm sticking with calling it Merkabah.

• Βyakuya's Photo
      Βyakuya
      I mean, it could be worse. Mechaba just doesn't roll off the tongue but it's harmless.
    • ~~~~'s Photo
      ~~~~
      the only difference in pronunciation is the first syllable.
      "meh" instead of "mer"

eh I prefer mechaba. Slightly quicker to say
    • Darj's Photo
      Darj
      Well, in my main language, spanish, "cha" is pronounced more like "sha" like in shadow, shallow, etc., or something like that, I'm not an expert on this subject of pronunciation; so, when I read "Mechaba" I think of saying it like "Meshaba", quite different to the "Merkaba" from Merkabah.
  18. Darj

Made a comment, Feb 18 2017 10:37 AM

Would be funny if Konami made a set of Link Monsters whose Link Markers made a reference to the Konami Code xD

19. Darj

Made a comment, Feb 17 2017 02:42 PM

Dimensional Barrier should be errata'd to include Link Monsters *shot*

• Zaziuma's Photo
      Zaziuma
      Computers are a dimensional?
    • Darj's Photo
      Darj
      Hmm... perhaps the virtual dimension?
    • Zaziuma's Photo
      Zaziuma
      You could call it...CYBER SPACE! *puts on 90s sunglasses*
  20. Darj

Made a comment, Jan 21 2017 04:42 PM

http://roadoftheking.com/ocg-2017-01-metagame-report-3 Master Peace new meta?! Are you kidding me? xD Maindeck bosses are back.

• Ryusei the Morning Star's Photo
    • Darj's Photo
      Darj
      Oh, right, those guys xD
      I guess I never considered them as proper "maindeck bosses" because they lack inherent conditions and destruction effects as seen on old school Hyperion, Fortress, Grapha and High Priestess.
    • Darj's Photo
      Darj
      *inherent summoning conditions
  21. Darj

Made a comment, Dec 26 2016 07:40 PM

My resolution is of about 0.2mm

• Sleepy's Photo
      Sleepy
      I thought you were aiming for much more length, if you know what I mean :v
    • Darj's Photo
      Darj
      Oh, you have no idea of how much I am for :v
  22. Darj

Made a comment, Dec 23 2016 08:10 PM

I want to play Sm4sh so badly T.T Cloud FTW Hell Yesh!

23. Darj

Made a comment, Nov 10 2016 04:42 AM

[Overwatch] Sombraaaa :D

24. Darj

Made a comment, Nov 08 2016 02:25 PM

Really holding my hopes on the FIRE Eidolon Beast. I mean, it's Level7, Egrysta is Level7, and at some point Shaddoll Volcanic variants showed up; plus there is Metalfoes, who can pop Shaddolls and include a Level7 for Rank7 plays.

• Darj's Photo
      Darj
      The slot was already filled by the EARTH one already :D
      And Cocytus got the defensive role; I hope the FIRE one gets something more aggressive.
    • ~~~~'s Photo
      ~~~~
      A quick scrap dragon for face-ups only! plx plz plz konami
    • goodfusion's Photo
      goodfusion
      for face-downs only :)
  25. Darj

Made a comment, Oct 25 2016 10:39 AM

Eidolon really makes me wish the Extra Deck limit was increased to 20 cards.

• Courageous Albert's Photo
      Courageous Albert
      Same, im actually building multi-attribute eidolon (with speedroid shaddoll, and burgs) and sadly not enough space for ed.
    • goodfusion's Photo
      goodfusion
      no go away
    • Yuhi's Photo
      Yuhi
      I just want Construct back!