Chaos Theory (single)

Wave_Sine

ChaosTheory.png

If a player would activate an effect that would designate a target, that player's opponent selects the target instead.

I honestly had no real idea on how to actually word this effect, but I intended for the opponent to decide exactly what your MST hits, and for you to decide what their Caius removes.

Anyway, comment, rate, fix OCG, etc.

Darn it I expected Splinter Cell.

But seriously the spell is pointless...

Say they use Mystical Space Typhoon, you play this, and all it does it let them target again... so they could just pick the same card.

But seriously, what would you use it for?

Say they use Mystical Space Typhoon, you play this, and all it does it let them target again... so they could just pick the same card.

Thats not how it works. It says "that players opponent", so from the point of view of the one who played Mystical Space Typhoon you would be there opponent so you would choose

A tricky card, a very tricky card and hard to play but i like it so

8.76746/10

You don't get it.

Your opponent activates MST. YOU select which S/T is destroyed, so you can use their own weapon against them

Your opponent summons Caius, you select which card it will remove.

On Card: DO WANT! 10/10

this card is good for the following reasons:

a) you dont have to put any card in your deck that would target a card so this it would only affect your opponent

b)1/1(some target) cards are popular among some top tier decks like Blackwings and Scraps (scrap dragon).

c)you can see this cards usefullness as a guard counter that can kill itself when the they try to drop an MST, say for example on a field card you depend on.

9/10

The only problem I see with that is if anybody chained this to an MST or something, expecting it to work and allow them to re-direct the card. It wouldn't, because the MST's target would have been selected prior to the continuous effect of this card.

But other than that, I see your point.

Archived