The "Nazi" cards

sebihp2007

The "Nazi" cards

I'd like to start by saying this: these cards are meant to be realistic (from a TCG point of view). Their origins are from the real-world, but their effects are meant to be balanced (not saying that they would necessary be competitive, but they would provide a unique style of gameplay). Now, as with all my previous launched sets, I wanted to make this "Archetype" based on something that the TCG doesn't already have (or has, but not in a concentrated Archetype). So, here's what these cards is about: the idea is that you can move cards and manipulate the Monster or S/T Zones they are placed in, then use effects of cards that work like "If there is an unoccupied monster zone between two occupied Monster Zones on the field" or such; because these effects are original (they exist on 2 or 3 cards, though), they may not have perfect OCG, but here goes

Monsters

[spoiler=Hermann Göring]

188374s.jpg

FLIP: Your opponent can draw 1 card. You can add 1 "Swastika" card from your Deck to your hand. Your opponent must then choose and discard one card from their hand if there is any monster in a monster zone adjacent to this card

[spoiler=Heinrich Himmler]

188374.jpg

If this monster battles a monster in an adjacent monster zone, it gains 2300 ATK during damage calculation only

[spoiler=Herald of Hitler]

188374v.jpg

If this monster is Normal Summoned on a Monster card Zone adjacent to an opponent's monster, add one "Hitler" card from your Deck to your hand and you can send one "Swastika' card from your Deck to the Graveyard

[spoiler=Hitler -- Creator of Armies]

188374h.jpg

If this monster is Normal or Flip Summoned on a Monster card Zone adjacent to an opponent's monster, you can Special Summon one level 4 or lower EARTH-attribute, Warrior-type monster from your hand or Graveyard on a Monster card Zone adjacent to an opponent's monster

[spoiler=Illusion of Swastika]

188374.jpg

If this Defense Position monster is attacked by a monster in a Monster card Zone adjacent to this card, negate the attack and draw 1 card

[spoiler=Joseph Goebbels]

188374.jpg

Once per turn, if your opponent controls a monster in a monster zone adjacent to this card, you can have this card gain 300 ATK and add one level 4 EARTH attribute, Warrior-type monster from your Graveyard to your hand

[spoiler=Nazi Soldier]

188374.jpg

You can Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard to a monster zone adjacent to one of your opponent's monsters by revealing one "Swastika" card. If you do, remove it from play when it is removed from the field

[spoiler=Swastika Circle]

188374.jpg

If this card attacks a monster in a Monster Zone adjacent to this card, you can switch the ATK and DEF of this card until the end of the Battle Phase. At the end of a turn this monster activated its effect, switch it to Defense Position

[spoiler=Dead Nazi Attack Force]

188374f.jpg

Increase the ATK of this monster by 200 for every "Nazi" or "Swastika" card in your Graveyard. If this card attacks an opponent's monster which is not in a Monster card Zone adjacent to this card, switch it to Defense Position at the end of the Battle Phase

[spoiler=Hitler - der Führer]

188374v.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by from your hand while there are 5 or more "Swastika" cards in your Graveyard. Once per turn, target a monster in a Monster card Zone adjacent to this card and destroy all cards your opponent controls in zones adjacent to the targeted monster

Spells

[spoiler=Fade of Swastika]

188374n.jpg

Once per turn, when an effect that would require you to reveal one "Swastika" card is activated, you can reveal your entire hand instead (you must have at least 2 cards in your hand to activate this effect)

[spoiler=Nuclear Extermination]

188374o.jpg

Discard one "Swastika" card from your hand and pay 1000 Life Points to activate this card's effect. You can place all monsters on the field on different Monster card Zones (due to this card's effect, control of monsters cannot switch)

[spoiler=Sniper Shot]

188374e.jpg

Activate only while your opponent controls at least 2 monsters and there is an empty monster zone between 2 monsters on your opponent's side of the field. Inflict 1500 points of damage to your opponent

[spoiler=Swastika Wave]

188374.jpg

Reveal one "Swastika" card from your hand, then discard one card from your hand. Move one monster on the field to an adjacent, unoccupied monster zone and draw two cards from your Deck (this card may not be used to switch control of monsters)

[spoiler=Swastika -- the Taboo]

188374k.jpg

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, your Battle Phase, your opponent's Main Phase or your opponent's Battle Phase, you can move the monster equipped with this card to an adjacent, unoccupied monster zone (control of the equipped monster may not be switched due to this effect). If you do, the equipped monster gains 700 ATK until the End Phase of the turn

[spoiler=Under the might of a Ruler]

188374n.jpg

Activate only by revealing one "Swastika" or "Hitler" card in your hand. Once per turn, when an EATH attribute, Warrior-type monster you control would be destroyed by battle, it is not destroyed

[spoiler=Swastika -- Battleground]

188374.jpg

When a player Normal or Special Summons a monster, by revealing one "Swastika" card in their hand, their opponent can choose the Monster card Zone the monster is placed in (monsters may only be Summoned on the field of its owner this way)

Traps

[spoiler=Pot of Swastika]

188374e.jpg

Activate only when an opponent's monster attacks a monster in a Monster card Zone adjacent to the attacking monster. Negate the attack, end the Battle Phase and add one "Swastika" card from you Deck to your hand. Then, discard one card from your hand

[spoiler=Corruption of Swastika]

188374u.jpg

Tribute one monster you control. Take control of an opponent' monster on an adjacent Monster Zone of the tributed monster and with a level equal or lower as that of the tributed monster as long as this card remains face-up on the field. During your Standby Phases, reveal one "Swastika" card in your hand. If you cannot, destroy this card

[spoiler=Swastika Counter]

188374u.jpg

Activate only when your opponent Normal Summons or Special Summons a monster on a Monster card Zone adjacent to a monster you control, while there is at least one "Swastika" card in your Graveyard, by revealing one "Swastika", "Hitler" or "Nazi" card in your hand and by sending one "Swastika" card from your Deck to the Graveyard. Negate the Normal or Special Summon of that monster and destroy it

Synchros

[spoiler=Nazi Summoner]

188374.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 non-Tuner monsterWhen this monster is Synchro Summoned, you can reveal one "Swastika" or "Hitler" card in your hand. If you do, draw 1 card. Otherwise, destroy this card. During your opponent's Main Phase, by discarding one "Swastika" card from your hand, you can Synchro Summon using this face-up card you control as a Synchro Material Monster

[spoiler=Soldier des Führers]

188374d.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 non-Tuner monster

Once per turn, by revealing one "Swastika" card in your hand, you can move one monster on the field to an adjacent Monster card Zone. Control of monsters cannot switch

[spoiler=Swastika Adler]

188374t.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more EATH non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned, if there are exactly 2 monsters in Monster Zones adjacent to this card, destroy all other cards on the field. Skip your Battle Phase the turn you activate this effect

[spoiler=Lion -- the Nazi Beast]

188374r.jpg

1 Synchro tuner + 1 or more non-tuner monsters

If this card was Synchro Summoned, once per turn, if there are any face-down cards on your field, you can discard one "Swastika" card from your hand to destroy all face-down cards on the field. If a monster has been destroyed by this effect, this monster cannot declare an attack this turn

Please rate or leave any feedback possible :)

i must say nice card's. the theme is obviusly controversial. 9/10 nice balanced effects. i myself was also going to make a WWII deck based on the war. overall this deck was pretty good. it makes them somewhat easier to summon since some have to be adjacent to an opponent's montser. i usually only keep around 2 monsters on the field. these cards would be very ideal for any duelist really.

There's a Swastika Card in every Frikin thing (Monster,Spell and Trap) WTF

Your OCG's ok images are meh and ATK/DEF is even but I feel the levels should be more

Just like there's a square behind every Lightsworn monster :P (or just like there is a "Survivor" icon on every Survivor card in Duel Masters, if anyone knows what I'm talking about).. It's meant to be something like a symbol of the Archetype

And thanks for the positive comments :)

Guest tonymann

definately 8/10 my friend and by the way Swastika counter has the same card as Corruption of swastika.

OCG is great but i think all the nazi symbol cards should be trap or magic also Lion-The Nazi Beast's should show the lion in a battle position, not showing it being killed. Ive always been thinking about doin a WWII deck but never got around to it. Hey how did you do the dot dot thing above Fuhrer?

Guest tonymann

how can you say that this is a very creative deck maybe you need to get your head out of the gutter. And Dont call them ruthless assassins either as that is theoretically untrue. (besides the holocaust) people like you ruin good hands on creativeness.

I love it how people actually go like "Nazi=kill" .. This thread is about the cards, not the Nazi and I'm surprised how actually none of the comments said something like "Hey, that effect is broken" or "That monster's level is too low/too high" or any feedback on a card and not on a card's name

Let us forget about the Nazi stuff for a while.

First of all, even if this cards are intended to be realistic, the sole fact of them being real life makes them Pop Culture by default.

Your idea is creative, myes. I don't feel like pointing out any particular mistakes right now, maybe because I just woke up. But I'm sure this would have some future as well as some limitations.

On a side note. Be honest. Did you really think people would just ignore the fact that Nazis are seen as the worst thing that has ever happened to the world, and not think you took that lightly? I personally don't care, but as seen from many comments here, a majority does.

Guest tonymann

i thought they were greate thats why i couldnt post any good criticism cuz i liked em so much but i actually didnt notice the fact that they should be in Pop Culture.

• 2 weeks later...

again ruining creative thinking.

Wow. We AREN'T trying to limit creative thinking. We just want a safer card topic. Due to the Holocaust, the Nazis are viewed negatively. And they are still viewed negatively, which is why this is an unsafe and controversial card topic. He can do whatever he wants, but just not this.

Guest JoshIcy

Wow. We AREN'T trying to limit creative thinking. We just want a safer card topic. Due to the Holocaust, the Nazis are viewed negatively. And they are still viewed negatively, which is why this is an unsafe and controversial card topic.

Yup... *locked.*

Archived