Macro Cosmos is too weak. [SINGLE]

Wave_Sine

OutofthisDimension.png

[spoiler=Lore]

This face-up card is also treated as being named "Macro Cosmos". Cards that leave the field are banished.

This card mostly exists as a way to improve Macro Cosmos, because Cosmos can be Warning'd and D Fissure is too weak. The Field Spell nature is an attempt to balance it.

Comment, rate, fix my OCG, etc.

I dunno, seems kinda broke. Macro's already pretty amazing in the meta and having a searchable one that's immune to Warning? eeeehh.

Macro isn't too weak at all, and the restrictions are reasonable. Completely reasonable. Adding yet another improvement just makes previous incarnations redundant which is fundamentally bad design. Not to mention this just has tons of support like Malefics and things. Just makes Malefics thirty times more anti-meta.

Yeah... I was originally going to have this be a continuous trap, but thought that a Field Spell would be easier for the opponent the get rid of. As it is, because this doesn't effect milling or hand traps, I would likely use it to support Macro rather than replace it.

Any suggestions on how to balance this better, or fixes to my OCG?

I was originally going to have this be a continuous trap, but thought that a Field Spell would be easier for the opponent the get rid of.

...Um.

How?

Right now this is broken beyond belief. Hell, even Macro kills most decks out there - this is just...no. Besides, the very thread name itself is wrong. Macro Cosmos is good. Good enough.

If you want to support the Helios series, support that, and don't make this. Because this doesn't support Macro.dek in any way. It supports anti-metas and Malefics. It failed its original purpose.

Archived