Card Joker Set (2/??)

DeathWish5

Hello. You may have seen my Naran Series, this is my new one. This is only 1 Card, but if enough goes on Naran, I will expand.
NEED ART! Art would be appreciated!

[spoiler='Card Joker:'][color=#B22222]Card Joker[/color]- Level 10
Attribute- Earth
Type(s)- Card, Effect.
Ability: This Card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. You can only Special Summon this card by Banishing 2 Fusion Monsters on the field, and two Synchro cards in your extra deck.
Once per game, you may...
*Pay 1000 Life Points, take control of an opponent's monster.
*Banish 2 Xyz monsters which Rank = 8, and you may Banish any card in your opponents graveyard.
*Banish 2 Synchro Monster which Level = 8, and deal 1000 points of Effect Damage to the opponent.
*Banish 2 Fusion Monsters which Level = 10, and you can look at your opponents hand. Then you can Banish 3 Cards in his hand.
Pay 1000 Life Points during your standby phase, or this card is Banished, and the Controller of this Card (you) lose 4000 Life Points of Card Effect Damage.
ATK: 3000
DEF: 0

[color=#b22222]Supreme Card Hero[/color]- Level 5
Attribute- Earth
Type(s)- Card, Effect
Ability: This Card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. You can only Special Summon this card by Banishing 3 Spell Cards, and 2 Trap Cards on your side of the field. Every CARD type monster summoned you MUST put into the Spell and Trap Zone, face-down. Those cards can ONLY be Special Summoned by Banishing Cards which level equal the level of the CARD type monsters in the Spell and Trap Zone. If you Banish this card, destroy any non-CARD type monster on your opponent's field.
ATK: 300
DEF: 2300
[color=#B22222]Card Knight[/color]- Level 3
Attribute- Earth
Type(s)- Card, Effect
Ability: This Card gains CARD tokens once per turn. When 3 CARD tokens are on this card, Banish it at Special Summon [color=#800080]Minor Card Trickster [/color]in Face-Up attack mode.
ATK: 2100
DEF: 0

[color=#800080]Minor Card Trickster[/color]- Level 8
Attribute: Earth
Type(s)- Card, Effect
Ability:This card can only be Special Summoned by [color=#b22222]Card Knight's [/color]Effect.
ATK: 2300
DEF: 3000

YES, I know these are OPed, but any suggestions are appreciated![/spoiler]

Archived