Azuh's Cards from Anime Editon *NEW CARDS ADDED* > Total Cards=500!!! (Finished and Completed)

Azuh

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um.................................................................................................................................

............................................................................................................................................................................

.....................................................................................................................................

.............................................................................................................................maybe

Wow... Ok... Full of Random Comments Here XD

Good cards. You are 1/3 away from reaching my EXTRA cards. (600 cards!)

Thanks Cobra' date=' your the one who inpsired me to these cards

Great cards. Where do you get the pictures?

Thanks Remix, I usually get my pics from the wikia, or i just search around, its amazing on what you can find on the internet... Btw i like your avatar

Better pic

you'll have to cut the picture yourself

by the way... 9.99999999.../10

Thanks HMNISGwahahaha :D... I'll take your picture into consideration and my change it once i have the chance :P

oooh' date=' do the fairy tale creatures, next! 9/10

[/quote']

Thanks for the review :D... im havign trouble with the Fairy Tales, cant find good pics... but im trying. :D.. thanks for requesting

nice cards so far

btw how do you do the infinity symbol?

Yep' date=' just two o's (oo)... its stupid how the card maker wont allow infintity :(

Well thanks for your reviews peoples, you made my day, plus, heres more cards (These are a bit dodgy):

[img']http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/5260/anime201kn0.jpg[/img] anime202vh6.jpganime203uw6.jpganime204pm4.jpganime205pm5.jpganime206sm9.jpganime207cp5.jpganime208na3.jpganime209nj6.jpganime210qm1.jpganime211ga7.jpganime212bm8.jpganime213cu7.jpganime214gl5.jpganime215qa0.jpganime216tn2.jpganime217of7.jpganime218ps4.jpganime219uu0.jpganime220ps2.jpg

(Forest Wolf, Gilfe the Phantom Bird, Tom Thumb, Hexe Trude and Gingerbread House were requested by The Average Guy)

when was the guru of dark world in the anime??

to be exact... it is

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - Episode 136 - Wicked Heart Bible Activates! Reign' date=' Overlord of Dark World[/b']

it aint out in English yet, but it can be founded subbed :D

Whoa! Awesome cards. I read all 300! Let me just correct you on Kuribabylon's effect. First, it can be Normal Summoned or Set. Second, it's ATK is ? because it's ATK is the combined ATK of all monsters tributed to summon it. Hope I helped. Oh yeah, and 10/10.

Answering a few quotes:

Good cards. Congrats. You are half way to my EXTRA cards of 600. How much are you going to continue this set?

Thanks Cobra' date=' but I'm probably only going to go up to 400-500 cards or else it will be hard to find good images... I'm sort of already running out of them

Whoa! Awesome cards. I read all 300! Let me just correct you on Kuribabylon's effect. First, it can be Normal Summoned or Set. Second, it's ATK is ? because it's ATK is the combined ATK of all monsters tributed to summon it. Hope I helped. Oh yeah, and 10/10.

Thanks Kizzi, and thanks for the reps :D:D ill change Kuribabylon when i have a chance :P

Wow' date=' these are seriously good. The pictures are so incredible, I can never find the pics without the card. Love 'em. Hope you make more. Of course, I love all anime cards made into created/real cards, but still.

[/quote']

Thanks Wicket. The pictures are pretty easy to find, you just need to alter them a little to get them right :D

Plus heres 20 More Cards:

anime301vt5.jpganime302vu1.jpganime303ht4.jpganime304zj8.jpganime305qf9.jpganime306qd3.jpganime307mf1.jpganime308lo4.jpganime309xh6.jpganime310yt0.jpganime311ad0.jpganime312cb2.jpganime313eu4.jpganime314pg8.jpganime315sm2.jpganime316lm0.jpganime317fi1.jpganime318pm7.jpganime319bv7.jpganime320ww4.jpg

Archived