Azuh's Cards from Anime Editon *NEW CARDS ADDED* > Total Cards=500!!! (Finished and Completed)

Azuh

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I going to have to print these off big time when i get more ink

Yous are very good I love them

one thing i was wondering is if you plan on doing every card from the show or just some of them i think you should keep going till you have done every one of them that you can do that has not yet been made or going to be made soon

Hey Azuh, you're a doing a great Job, they are really great cards from the anime, i never thought find comic hand and D-Force,

9,5/10

Please i was thinking about made a Real Pegasus Toon Deck, and can you made this cards! That would be great!!

Cards i really need! Thanks Man!!

Toon Suitcase

Shadow Toon

and Toon Kingdom

Hey Azuh' date=' you're a doing a great Job, they are really great cards from the anime, i never thought find comic hand and D-Force,

9,5/10

Please i was thinking about made a Real Pegasus Toon Deck, and can you made this cards! That would be great!!

Cards i really need! Thanks Man!!

[b']Toon Suitcase

Shadow Toon

and Toon Kingdom [/b]

Thanks for the request, i'll get them done as soon as possible with 17 others

a monster with 1300 attack but the pic shows 3000 attack ?!? isnt that funny lol oh well lol have a great day !!! : D

yeah' date=' but if you read its effect, it becomes 3000 when it is revived :P

Azuh, Great cards!! but some cards of your last reply cannot be showed, the cards i requested,

Can you uploud them again please?

Thanks Man,

You serious? the cards work for me... even on my slow dodgey internet

umm... 2 cards i asked for didn't show up. could you upload them again?

ok... wow... ill try to fix it up when can... stupid internet >.<

i was wondering if u could make some more of Raphael guardian cards plz

the link to his cards are ere

http://www.janime.info/

sure... thanks for rquesting

Thanks Azuh! Finally i can finish real Tricky Toon Deck! ' date=' i take the freedom to modify your "Toon Kingdom card" , (hope you don't mind) without Pegasus in the card, What you think????

You're doing great![/code']

Wow... thanks Neo! :D.. i'll edit it now.. your a life saver, was like... oh no... i cant find a good pic of Toon Kingdom with pegasus on it... and since my internet is running heaps slow, i cant watch videos and snatch a pic from it (plus im a horrible editor of images >.<)

Due to my very slow internet' date=' i will be only uploading 10 cards each post until Nov 11... Its very annoying >.<

[/quote']

Guardian Formation, Guardian Force, Backup Gardna, Guardian Shield were requested by king shoeface ( i will be doing more, so don't go to far :P)

anime361ly1.jpganime362yd9.jpganime363fu0.jpganime364jm2.jpganime365xg4.jpganime366ru7.jpganime367jl2.jpganime368um8.jpganime369hp1.jpganime370zd3.jpg

Ah... man.. i'm nearly hitting the 400 Card mark :shock:

where do you get the real pics and effects for the cards

Mostly from the wikia... and i edit the images

Only 500? Good cards. I guess my EXTRA cards will still be the largest set. I like the pics.

Yeah... only 500... i dont want this set to be bigger than your Extra cards' date=' since youve spent so much time on it and all... plus, anime card pictures are now getting harder to find

Not bad cards 8/10 but some of the images...need to be fixed as the quality is horrendous and dont attract you to the card at all. Other than that, very good.

Thanks... i try my best at finding the best images i can... i know some of the images are dodgey, but hey... theres nothing i can really do about it

Anyways... Heres 10 more cards... (90 More to go :P)

anime401ha4.jpganime402lp4.jpganime403ks0.jpganime404sh7.jpganime405ga3.jpganime406va0.jpganime407gg1.jpganime408ru1.jpganime409zw5.jpganime410ji7.jpg

Enjoy ;)

Archived