Azuh's Cards from Anime Editon *NEW CARDS ADDED* > Total Cards=500!!! (Finished and Completed)

Azuh

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I Think you already made Hand Control Card' date=' but others are Pretty Good!

Did you see the Last Gx Anime Cards?

Hero Shield

Hero Guard (Pretty Nice Image, very Clear)

Fusion Shot

Grade Sword

Elemental Storm

Contact Soul

Too bad you only do 500 cards :(

[/quote']

Thanks... i will do those... i have been trying to catch up with the anime lately... but my internet is annoying

Azuh' date=' Great Cards!!!! I didn't know about Defender Iceberg.

Can you make please Hero's Guard from the episode 159 of Gx!

Thanks!

[/quote']

Yeah.. i have been trying to make Hero's Guard for a while... i couldn't find a image for it... but i finally found it

20 New Ones:

anime451dk2.jpganime452ra3.jpganime453uw7.jpganime454yb2.jpganime455tf4.jpganime456dl9.jpganime457wv2.jpganime458xp0.jpganime459jo2.jpganime460sz2.jpganime461el6.jpganime462sn6.jpganime463wz2.jpganime464xz7.jpganime465sv7.jpganime466uf6.jpganime467dk7.jpganime468om7.jpganime469ut1.jpganime470xp5.jpg

Grade Sword and Heros Guard were requested by neo_belenyer

-Bump

Sorry for bumping... (wouldnt mind a few more comments) :)

ill finish off this set tomorrow after school...

im just wondering what cards to do... so if you want an anime card done... please request... :D... before time runs out

Oh well... catch yas tomorrow, when i will be posting the last 15 cards

Heres the last 15 cards:

anime486zr4.jpganime487jk8.jpganime488qw5.jpganime489ih2.jpganime490ng6.jpganime491rs3.jpganime492gn7.jpganime493xh4.jpganime494qd8.jpganime495ce0.jpganime496ez7.jpganime497iv6.jpganime498mn8.jpganime499nt2.jpganime500fe3.jpg

I Know Honest is coming out...but i wanted to finish off the anime set with a bang

-Now For Some Thankyous-

I would liek to say thanks to everyone who requested and commented... i really enjoyed doing this set, and its sad that its coming to a close :)

I would also like to thank Professor Cobra, whos EXTRA CARDS set inspired me to start the anime cards

Well anyways... by any means... this thread can be lost as memory through the many files of YCM

-Azuh

Oh, the nostalgia! I remember you, my Kuriboh Bros. And yes, you to, my friendly Dreadscythe and Eatos. And i always wondered about the Flying Elephant; that elusive card Bandit Keith played once (although very obscurly). And shall I compare thee Harpie cards to a summer's day? I think I shan't. Penguin Torpedo...YAY! Penguins!!! The infamously weak, Toons! And the wily Amazoness! I love remeniscing (sense I haven't watched Yugioh sense the end of the plotline with Dartz and the Seal of Oricalcos) Anyway, although I'm not a fan of the bluriness I understand that it's very close to impossible to find clear pics. Good job! Keep up the good work!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived