new torny deck - infinity rampage

iv posted a deck lyk this before but now its new and impoved and much meaner than before.

monsters - 18

tyranna infinity x3

hydrogddon x3

babycerasaurus x2

hyper hammerhead x2

sabersaurus x2

bazoo the soul - eater x2

sangan x1

dark driceratops x1

ultimate tyranno x1

black tyranno x1

spells - 15

enemy controller x2

soul release x2

lightning vortex x1

mystical space typhoon x1

smashing ground x1

premature burial x1

heavy storm x1

hammer shot x2

twister x1

dimension fusion x1

snach steal x1

monster reincarnation x1

traps - 7

desruction of destiny x2

bottomless trap hole x1

survival instict x1

raigeki break x1

horn of heaven x1

call of the huanted x1

I think this deck would be good if you take out your bazoo's and add Primeval Sun - Helios

and Helios Duos Megistos or even Golden Homunculus , or just add them in anyway.

Helios Duos Megistos

Light/Pyro/6/?/?

This card can only be Special Summoned by tributing a "Primeval Sun Helios" on your field. This card's ATK and DEF strength are equal to number of Monster Cards removed from play x200. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as result of battle, Special Summon this card during the End Phase of the turn, and increase this card's ATK and DEF strength by 200.

Primeval Sun - Helios

Light/Pyro/4/?/?

This card's ATK and DEF strength are equal to number of Monster Cards removed from play x100.

Golden Homunculus

Light/Warrior/6/1500/1500

This cards ATK strength is increased by the number of cards you have removed from play x300.

Hmmm, It's a really good Idea, but I see a couple flaws in it, first off, your Tyrano Infinity is probably going to be the beastliest monster on the field by far, so I'd take out the two Hammer Shots for 2 more Smashing Grounds. Also, your monster reincarnation seems to be contradictory to your strategy because really you shouldn't have too many monsters in your Grave at all. I know that destruction of destiny is good for deck thinning but 1000 per spell or trap! that's suicide considering you have more Spell and Traps than monsters. Also, also, I'd take out Raigeki Break and Horn of Heaven, for a Torrential Tribute and Mirror force (if you have one, if not then saku or something like that). I'm not 100% sure what all of the dinos do, so no fixes there, but if you can, try to fit another bazoo in there.

-Some suggestions from the coolest person on this earth, Shaco. 8)

also destruction of destiny is in their for two reasons only. if you take away the two in my deck thts a 38 card deck then their effect takes my deck down to 32 and this is before i add my starting hand which is 6, so i have like 26 cards in my deck so iv got a higher chanse of drawing the card i need. also if i send monsters to the grave through the effect will mean ill b able to power up my bazzo. also i allways do my maths before i activate the card, so i mininise the chanse of doing 3k damage to myself.

and danilus those cards only work in a macros deck, coz it removes both players cards from play. but i may think of placing in 1 golden Homunculus coz it could come in handy.

Archived