1 member has voted

1. 1. Is this a good idea?

• Yes, the forum will be much better.
    • Meh.
    • Stupid.

[align=center]

Every single Kirby card I've ever created. Hope you like them. ^^

[spoiler=2007 Archive]

All cards in here were made from August 2007 up to December 2007. I'm not going to bother editing these.

[spoiler=01 - 06]Kirby.jpgChefKirby.jpg

HaloChampionKirby.jpgKirbyRockerthePhoenixFighter.jpg

ZeusKirby.jpgMirrorKirby.jpg

[spoiler=07 - 12]SwordKirby.jpgTornadoKirby.jpg

FireKirby.jpgMatrixKirby.jpg

GeneralKirby.jpgLaserEyes.jpg

[spoiler=13 - 18]DarkMatter-1.jpg02.jpg

DeathRulerKirby.jpgAG.jpg

Kracko.jpgAngryKracko.jpg/spoiler]

[spoiler=19 - 24]TheKrackoCrew.jpgWaddleDoo.jpg

KirbythePeacekeeper.jpgKirbytheDemonAngel.jpg

MajinKirby.jpgCupidKirby.jpg

[spoiler=25 - 30]ElectricSurge.jpgDayandNight.jpg

KirbyMage.jpgKirbyFever.jpg

SmashKirby.jpgWoopy.jpg

[spoiler=31 - 36]ArchRivals.jpgRageagainsttheKirby.jpg

WaddleDee.jpgWaddleDeeAttackForce.jpg

AromaKirby.jpgDDRKirby.jpg

[spoiler=37 - 42]KirbyAttackForce.jpgKirbytheDuelist.jpgEvilKirby.jpgStereotypicalKirby.jpg

Metaknight-1.jpgUnmaskedMetaknight.jpg

[spoiler=43 - 48]MetaknighttheDestructor.jpgBrawling.jpg

BabyMetaknight.jpgTwilightKirby.jpg

KnightGang.jpgDemonoidKirby.jpg

[spoiler=49 - 54]ToidKnight.jpgTwinBrothers.jpg

KingDedede.jpgDaDededeRing.jpg

NinjaGrandmasterKirby.jpgKirbytheDiceMaster.jpg

[spoiler=55 - 60]O2FairyKirby.jpgKirbytheJester.jpg

Chilly.jpgEmoKirby.jpg

JetKirby.jpgKittyKirby-1.jpg

[spoiler=SSBB Kirby Cards]

The latest set of Kirby Cards I've worked on. Unfortunately I'm not going to be adding on to these.

9298ds2.jpg

Kirby

You can only control 1 "Kirby" monster on your side of the field. This card is unaffected by the effects of Trap Cards. When this face-down card is selected as an attack target, negate the attack and add 1 Equip Spell Card from Deck to your hand. Shuffle your Deck.

9298mv6.jpg

Special - Hammer

This card can only be equipped to a monster containing "Kirby" in it's card name. Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 500. When the equipped monster attacks a face-down Defense Position Monster and destroys it as a result of battle, inflict 300 points of damage to your opponent times the total amount of stars on the destroyed monster.

9298wo5.jpg

Special - Copy Ability

This card can only be equipped to a monster containing "Kirby" in it's card name. During your Main Phase, select 1 monster on the field. As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, the equipped monster's ATK and DEF are equal to the original ATK and DEF of the selected monster. When the selected monster is destroyed or removed from the field, send this card to the Graveyard.

9298hs7.jpg

Mario Kirby

During each of your Standby Phases, inflict 300 points of damage to your opponent. As long as you control 1 "Kirby" on your side of the field, double the total amount of damage inflicted to your opponent by this card's effect.

9298md2.jpg

Luigi Kirby

During each of your Standby Phases, inflict 200 points of damage to your opponent. The damage inflicted cannot be negated. As long as you control 1 "Kirby" on your side of the field, increase the total amount of damage inflicted to your opponent by 300.

9298xi0.jpg

Peach Kirby

As long as you control 1 "Kirby" on your side of the field, halve the total amount of Battle Damage you receive during your opponent's Battle Phase. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. The damage inflicted cannot be negated.

9298xf8.jpg

Bowser Kirby

Each time this card inflicts damage to your opponent, discard 1 card from each player's hand. As long as you control 1 "Kirby" on your side of the field, inflict 500 points of damage to both players each time they discard a card from their hand by this card's effect.

9298dt2.jpg

Wario Kirby

When this card attacks, select 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field. Remove the selected monster from play until your next Standby Phase. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during your next Battle Phase. If you control 1 "Kirby" on your side of the field, this card is unaffected by Trap Cards.

9298az5.jpg

Yoshi Kirby

When another monster with "Kirby" in it's card name is selected as an attack target, you can flip 3 coins. If the result is 2 or more heads, negate the attack and switch the attacking monster to face-down Defense Position. If the result is 2 or more tails, switch the attack of the attacking monster to this card.

[/align]

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the wrong section. These cards should be in “Pop Culture”.

Kirby: Good Card

Card: 10/10 Balanced

Image: Good But,

Could Be Changed 8/10

Chef Kirby

Card: 9/10 Very Good Card

Every time you attack you gain some points. He isn’t very strong which makes the card very balanced. It’s perfect. Great Job

Image: 10/10

Halo

Card: 8/10 Not a very helpful effect but due to his high ATK strength I doubt he will ever be in face down DEF position.

Image: Good 10/10

Jester

Card: 8/10 Very Good In Cases Like Graceful Charity

Image: 8/10

I Will Do The Rest Later…

I love the Kirby series. I think these cards match them pretty well. The few problems I have is that some cards are missing. Spark, Ice, Stone, Hammer and other major powers are missing. The whole set could use some more magic and traps. Without much support these cards can't work too well. Also there are too many tribute monsters, and they all require a Kirby. You need to fill like half your deck just with normal Kirby's. Also, where is King Dedede? You can't forget that awesome hammer happy penguin.

Well for the above reasons I'll give you 8/10

Archived