The Freak Set #'#FINISHED#'#

Womi

Continue this idea?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Continue this idea?

• Yes! Make more! I like them!
    • I dont care what you do!
    • No! This idea is crap! Stop your work!

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OCG correction for The Freak Invasion:

Inflict 300 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points for each "Freak" monster on the field.

Kinda like a Freak-specified version of "Just Desserts", but this one is a Spell Card. If fits to the concept, and the picture is good too. Freak monsters seems like to have a swarming concept, so it's a good support. 8.5/10 for that card.

yes. The Freak Puppet belongs to the basics.it occupies one of the enemies monster zones, "The Freak" can attack directly, the Nightcrawler gains attack and the opponent loses more LP by the invasion.They work together, even on the opponents field. I`ll fix OCG now.

A Portrait of a Freak:

Continuing the "fill your opponent's side with token monsters which hurt the opponent in more way" trend, this card also gives a card advantage. Considering that "Freak" monsters are not overly powerful, it doesn't hurt the balance. Another simple but useful card. 8.5/10 for this one too.

How do we call it? We call it BUMP! Everybody come on now, let`s BUMP! Theres nothing else for me to do but BUMP! In this good times we`re coming through, just BUMP! That is this canned BUMP in my heels tonight, baby!^^

"I Met a Freak":

Two minor errors (Met should be capitalized, and I think the comma after card is unneeded). A "Freak" version of Sakuretsu Armor, with a little twist. Am I right that the position changing is supposed to work in both way? (From Attack to Defense Position and from Defense to Attack Position). I'm curious if there will be a "Freak" who can use these position-changing to his advantage...

For that card, my rating is 8/10.

The Math-Freak:

As I see, the OCG corrections were done already, so I concentrate on the card itself. It works well with "I Met a Freak", as its supposed to be. Also, you can practically add one "Freak" from your Graveyard to your hand in each turn by changing its battle position. (Unless you meant that effect only if its battle position is changed by a card effect). With the proper protection provided, it is a good addition. 8/10.

Archived