1. 1. Do you like this store?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like a Sig.

What you want your sig to say: .:Super Sonic_Zach:.

Any pics you want/words on it: I just want some things on it. 1 pic of Bronzong, 1 of Sonic, 1 of Kimeramon, 1 of Toxicroak, and 1 of Super Sonic (In the middle)

I'm willing to pay a handsome amount of moolah.

I'll order. Whatche got?

I want a sig, and I want it to have black rose dragon in it with gold wings(if that's possible) and I want it to say, Golden Rose Dragon.

Also, if you do avatars, let me know.

I don't have a whole bunch, but I can pay what you want. However, let me know if what I'm asking for is even possible, because it kinda seems like too much to me...

Yah, I do! I wanted to be the post police!...

... why, is there someone breaking rules?

Its just that I wanted black rose dragon for so long and now it seems like I can get it: but like I said before if it is impossible don't stress it I will just have to deal with what I got.(not like metagross is a problem)

jk i request 2 sig from you.

[spoiler=first] here's the image, you should find it.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/lightning%20dragon/Xanime_fanaticX010/Dragons/The_Dragon_of_Air.jpg?o=68

i want this one plain, except if you can, make it smaller, like about length 2 inch height 1 inch.

[spoiler=second] http://media.photobucket.com/image/lightning%20dragon/Zenkar_2008/Lighting_Bolt_Dragon_by_pamansazz.jpg?o=79

i want you to put 1337NOOB (yes, caps) somewhere on the picture, wherever you think fits. the color, you can choose, what ever looks nice on it. same dimmensions as the first one. if you want me to give spcific things, just ask/pm me

Archived